Josie Maran Juicy Mango Whipped Argan Oil Self-Tanning Body Butter uploaded by Chelsea M.Josie Maran Juicy Mango Whipped Argan Oil Self-Tanning Body Butter uploaded by Abigail A.

BY JOSIE MARAN #20 in Self-Tanner

A luxurious, lightweight body butter that gives skin instant caramel color that develops into a long-lasting, medium tan in as little as four hours. If you want to know more… Treat yourself to whipped liquid gold magic with this indulgent self-tanning body butter. Inspired by Josie's original Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter, this lightweight base of 100% Pure Argan Oil is whipped together with shea butter, coconut oil, and natural DHA for an effortless, ultra-hydrating tan. The warm caramel color gives skin an instant sunkissed warmth that develops in as little as four hours into a natural-looking, radiant tan that lasts. Escape to paradise with a flawless bronzed glow that smells like fresh juicy mango and revitalizes you skin and your senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
nancy g.
nancy g.
Long Beach, CA
If you girls love mango then you are going to LOOOOOVE this moisturizer. Josie maran did it again! The smell of this moisturizer is amazing however it doesn't take away from the amazing formula of the original moisturizer. It's perfect for any skin type. It gives instense hydration without leaving your skin feeling greasy or heavy. If you use it at night you will wakeup with glowy skin and it's a perfect way to fake 8hrs of sleep. Definitely a must have and her whipped mud mask is amazing as well. Josie Maran Whipped Mud Mask Argan Hydrating and Detoxifying Treatment Juicy Mango 1.7 oz/ 52 g
Diannelly H.
Diannelly H.
This is my must have in my summer, after so much sun damage by beach and pool and day to day. I use night to give new life to my skin, after all the regrets. It is of fairly smooth, fluid consistency, and my skin absorbs it super fast. I leave it a few minutes later the retreat and my skin is super shiny and repaired, with a feeling of freshness and totally rejuvenated. Although a little expensive, my 24 years is already part of me.
Debbie H.
Debbie H.
08754
I love this brand. And as with all of the products offered in this brands line this product is definitely a keeper. It goes on so smooth and it probably gives the most natural color of all the home tanning products that I have ever used. The color is so natural and there are no streaks to worry about just a nice sun kissed glow.
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
This is the best self tanner I have ever used and I have used hundreds. It's beautiful and it's smells so good that I was complimented on it. Who gets a compliment wearing a self tanner? You do have to wash your hands in between leg applications because it's thick so you are working to put it on and it does stain your hands. I won't use another self tanning product again unless it's her self tanning oil for my face. Josie knows what's up!!
Maya S.
Maya S.
Me encanta esta marca. Y como con todos los productos ofrecidos en esta línea de las marcas este producto es definitivamente un encargado. Va tan suave y probablemente da el color más natural de todos los productos de bronceado en casa que he usado. El color es tan natural y no hay rayas que preocuparse por sólo un sol agradable beso brillo.
Vee T.
Vee T.
Josie Maran Juicy Mango Whipped Argan Oil Self-Tanning Body Butter

This is a great self tanning product. It doesn't leave you streaky or orange. The trick with this is that less is more. If you apply too much you may look orange and it won't spread very easily. #contest #beachbashcontest
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
This is body butter with instant color! It gives such a natural bronze glow your skin. I have been using this for a few weeks.now and have had no problem. Make sure you put it on after a shower, let it dry prior to dressing. It smells delicious too!!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love Josie Maran! This stuff smells like a dream. It's gentle, has an amazing price point and works really well. I've always trusted Josie Maran products and the brand itself constantly surprises me with all of its amazing and wonderful products!
Bri
Bri
This product is amazing! It doesn't streak or leave your skin orange at all! It also smells so good! I think it's a very good price for this product because you barely even have to use any at all! Definitely will be buying again!
Ashane' S.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX

Love, love Josie Maran's Whipped Argan Oil - very luxurious and super moisturizing without being oily. The scents are delicious without being in the least overpowering - gentle and sophisticated, I can easily laying my own scents over this - highly recommend!
How do I do reviews ? When I don't have product
Armela T.
Armela T.
How well does this work? Always wanted to try this, but so pricey
S. W.
S. W.
Is this greasy, do it absorb well?
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
How's the smell ? Hate fake tan scent
Allan T.
Allan T.
Alguém sabe se funciona bem?