Josie Maran Hydrating Liquid Powder uploaded by Tina R.

BY JOSIE MARAN

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Josie's hydrating liquid powder is infused with argan oil and can be used on any skin tone. Who is it for: Anyone with any skin type or skin color can benefit from this loose hydrating finishing powder. Why is it different: This powder is different because it is infused with argan oil and coconut water for superior hydration and nourishment for your skin. How do I use it: Dip, swirl, and tap the retractable powder brush into the loose powder and apply over foundation as a finishing or setting powder. The powder may also be worn alone, directly on your skin.

Review (1)
Tina R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I really enjoy this Josie Maran product. I can use it under my eyes and to set most of my make up I find that it’s great for under eye setting because it isn’t drying. As a brand Josie Maran is very hydrating and I really appreciate that she infuses Argan Oil in all of her products. I would definitely recommend this to my clients as well as friends because I really think this is a great luxury powder.