BY JOSIE MARAN

This indulgent body balm combines two ancient holistic ingredients—Honey and 100% Pure Argan Oil. These two natural skin nourishers are whipped and churned into a decadent, nutrient-dense concentrate that creates a protective barrier on the skin to seal in moisture and ward off signs of environmental aggressors.

HONEY PEACH:
Aqua (Water)**, Isopropyl Palmitate**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocoglycerides**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract**, Lauryl Laurate, Propylheptyl Caprylate**, Myristyl Myristate, Bentonite, Honey**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Behenyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin**, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil**, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil**, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil**, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil**, Xanthan Gum, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

• I received a sample of this product at saphora and I apps...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Josie Maran whipped argan oi...1 Answers
  • What exactly is this used for? Is it for your face or han...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "According to the Sephora website this is: “An ultra-nourishing, multiuse balm infused with argan oil and honey to deeply hydrate skin.” It is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens, Sulfates & Pthalates and if that doesn’t sound good to you, then we might have different priorities. Remember when I said I absolutely hated the icky, sticky feeling of having body creams? Ok. Just reminding you, because the reason I love this is because it’s a balm. It’s creamy but it almost feels like a whipped, waxy mousse that melts into your skin almost as soon as you’re done working it into the skin. I first received a sample of this product with my Sephora purchase, it was a 12ml sachet and you know how sometimes you just keep the product for the heck of it and you don’t really have expectations for it? That’s how I felt when I first tried this. I thought it was weird that it wasn’t creamy, but as I was massaging the product onto the skin, I felt it leave a soft, nourished feeling on my usually dry legs. It’s so lightweight and it absorbed pretty quickly. I used that 12ml sachet for 3days on my entire legs and arms before I decided I’m going for the fullsize. A gentle reminder, If you’re looking for something very fragrant, this isn’t it and I don’t mind that at all. Unless I’m going to wear perfume over it, I try to layer it with something with a similar note or I just avoid putting it in areas where I’m going to apply perfume. " in 8 reviews
  • "I really liked this butter balm. It moisturized my dry skin really well without the greasy feeling or look. Minus one star for the smell. It could have been more of a nicer smell. Other then that I have already recommended this balm to some people. The jar is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it if your skin is dry and damaged. " in 4 reviews
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
My skin was so smooth and soft after applying this JM butter balm! They recommend to apply it into slightly damp skin directly after showering to help seal in moisture (hello more expensive Jergens) which I did. You don't need that much product doing it this way and the results are wonderful. It doesn't really have any scent, maybe like a butter for a while, so you can combine it with whatever shower gel and perfume which is nice. The only thing is the price! I already mentioned Jergens which cost like $9 or so and it does at least the same.
Justina V.
Wappingers Fl, NY
I got this item in a special from QVC. The funnest part is breaking into the seal & thinking it’s hard but it’s the softest balm I’ve ever tried it’s amazing on all your hardest areas of skin like elbows, knees, feet etc.. I know use it as a knock cream as well & I feel it becoming firmer & tighter like I was in middle school again plus I can read every ingredient even if I was in middle school! It’s amazing I definitely recommend it!
Kimilie K.
Kansas City, KS
As far as body butters go this one is great. Fast absorbing, moisturizing but not greasy. I like it. I will say tho that it's very pricey for such a small jar & there are so many less expensive options that are just as good. Bought this from qvc without smelling it first & while it doesn't stink, the smell isn't what I'd hoped.
Gia K.
Durham, NC

Mayra D.
I gotta be honest here... this is pretty awesome. I love the light scent, but what keeps me hooked is how moisturized my skin feels afterwards. I find it's a bit pricey for the size so I don't use it on my entire body. Great way to pamper myself after a shower.. would I repurchase? Yes! Especially with colder months approaching.
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
Received this in a sample size from Sephora as a gift for being a beauty insider. I'm sorry to have to say this but it smells DISGUSTING. Nothing like honey or anything similar. The formula is nice if you can get past the smell.
Janine V.
This stuff really is divine! I used it on my hands and my husbands not really thinking anything and the next night, our normally dry hands were still soft after washing our hands all day! This stuff is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone with dry skin. The scent isn't bad either... if you love butter!
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
This is probaby my favorite Josie Maran product.
A little goes a long way with this stuff!
The peach scent is subtle but it is AMAZING and it lasts a good little while.
It is super hydrating, absorbs into the skin very nicely and doesn't leave any gross residue or greasy feeling.
Yes, it is pricey but I feel like it is definitely worth it.
Catherine D.
Auburn
I'm a nurse and always washing my hands.. divine is the perfect word for how this feels on my hands after a long work day.. to say nothing of how it makes my feet feel. I love all Josie maran products but this has to be top of my favorites
G G.
I'm such a fan of Josie Maran Argan oil. My skin has never looked so healthy. But the combination of argan oil and honey has taken it to the next level. I can't recommend this product enough.
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
What exactly is this used for? Is it for your face or hands? It looks like its very soothing but would like some feedback please.
Amber M.
Bemidji, Minnesota
I received a sample of this product at saphora and I appsolutely fell in love with it and how if made my skin feel..HOWEVER I can't justify the price. Does anyone know of any dupes?
Sabrina C.
Toronto, Ontario
How does this compare to the Josie Maran whipped argan oil body butters? Those are my favourite moisturizers however I saw this online and I'm curious!