Josie Maran Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm

This indulgent body balm combines two ancient holistic ingredients—Honey and 100% Pure Argan Oil. These two natural skin nourishers are whipped and churned into a decadent, nutrient-dense concentrate that creates a protective barrier on the skin to seal in moisture and ward off signs of environmental aggressors.

HONEY PEACH:
Aqua (Water)**, Isopropyl Palmitate**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocoglycerides**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract**, Lauryl Laurate, Propylheptyl Caprylate**, Myristyl Myristate, Bentonite, Honey**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Behenyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin**, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil**, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil**, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil**, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil**, Xanthan Gum, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

I received a sample of this product at saphora and I appsolutely fell in love with it and how if made my skin feel..HOWEVER I can't justify the price. Does anyone know of any dupes?
How does this compare to the Josie Maran whipped argan oil body butters? Those are my favourite moisturizers however I saw this online and I'm curious!
What exactly is this used for? Is it for your face or hands? It looks like its very soothing but would like some feedback please.
Start your review of Josie Maran Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm!
Product Highlights
“According to the Sephora website this is: “An ultra-nourishing, multiuse balm infused with argan oil and honey to deeply hydrate skin.” It is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens, Sulfates & Pthalates and if that doesn’t sound good to you, then we might have different priorities. Remember when I said I absolutely hated the icky, sticky feeling of having body creams? Ok. Just reminding you, because the reason I love this is because it’s a balm. It’s creamy but it almost feels like a whipped, waxy mousse that melts into your skin almost as soon as you’re done working it into the skin. I first received a sample of this product with my Sephora purchase, it was a 12ml sachet and you know how sometimes you just keep the product for the heck of it and you don’t really have expectations for it? That’s how I felt when I first tried this. I thought it was weird that it wasn’t creamy, but as I was massaging the product onto the skin, I felt it leave a soft, nourished feeling on my usually dry legs. It’s so lightweight and it absorbed pretty quickly. I used that 12ml sachet for 3days on my entire legs and arms before I decided I’m going for the fullsize. A gentle reminder, If you’re looking for something very fragrant, this isn’t it and I don’t mind that at all. Unless I’m going to wear perfume over it, I try to layer it with something with a similar note or I just avoid putting it in areas where I’m going to apply perfume. ” in reviews
“I really liked this butter balm. It moisturized my dry skin really well without the greasy feeling or look. Minus one star for the smell. It could have been more of a nicer smell. Other then that I have already recommended this balm to some people. The jar is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it if your skin is dry and damaged. ” in reviews
Cheektowaga, NY
I love this product. I find it to absorb really well and not leave a greasy feel on my skin. It works well on normal to dry skin. I love it after shaving my legs in the shower, also great at night on dry spots and neck. I have even used it on burns and it has helped to decrease the pain, size, and colour of the burn and help not leave a scar. I also love the peach scent for spring and summer time.
Connellsville, PA
I was skeptical at first. It sat on my vanity for awhile. Then I had a dry itchy patch on my leg. I decided to try it. Oh my WOW!! My dryness went away and it stopped itching!! I started using it all over. I swear my skin looks younger!! I just ordered more.
Springfield, OR
Josie Maran Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm uploaded by melody B.
This winter seems to be more of an issue on my skin, so I broke down and bought the special from a couple of weeks ago from QVC in the scent of Peppermint Bark.  Since I am very picky about scents I figured this would be easiest on my sniffer. . Josie said the texture is different and it looks much more different than the original body butter. So I figured why not? . Boy oh boy, am I glad I bought it!!!  It is quite luxurious to me. To the point I am trying hard not to dive too deeply into the tub!!  Now I want to stock up on it.  This scent is quite lovely and does notttt linger! Dare I say it is my new favvvvvvvvv.  I might even go as far as to put it on my Holy Grail list.
Best stuff of all for hydrates skin. I use it right from the shower and it soaks right in. Use it from toes to your nose and you will not be disappointed. For even more softness and hydration finish up with body butter.
Great product for use straight out of the shower while your body is still damp. The moisture is locked in at the optimal moment. This balm is gentle and the moisture is long lasting.
When my skin is very dehydrated I use this to revive my skin. I use this at night right after the shower to lock in moisture. It’s an absolutely amazing gentle body butter. I would definitely purchase this again.
I am seriously OBSESSED with Josie’s body butter balms! I always have two or three as backup at any time of the year - it’s just that good. I use the original body butters religiously, as well as the divine drip overnight face mask, so when I found out that she made divine drip into body butter balms I was so excited. This is especially a must have during the colder months for me as I tend to get dry skin patches. But within a couple of days they completely disappear because of this product! I cannot say enough about this product.
Richmond, VA
Love this product! It’s a really thick cream that absorbs really well. It has a light scent but not enough that you notice it in the night. I love Josie Maran products and this one is no exception.
Lawrence
I purchased this because I thought the texture would be really interesting, and it is! When you open the jar, the product is completely flat and packed in. Then you dip your fingers in and it’s just like a chocolate mousse or creme brûlée consistency. It’s more lightweight than the body butter, but still a very nice product. The only thing I don’t really like is the scent. I expected more of an actual honey scent, but this actually smells like honeysuckle.
Memphis
Smells good. Great actually. But fifty dollars for some cream... really... I did a comparison test against the aloe Vaseline lotion and honestly couldn’t tell the difference. I asked my friend which leg looked more moisturized, they didn’t know which leg had which lotion, and they said the Vaseline side looked better. Smells good, does what it says it does, but it’s too expensive for what you get.