Josie Maran Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm

This indulgent body balm combines two ancient holistic ingredients—Honey and 100% Pure Argan Oil. These two natural skin nourishers are whipped and churned into a decadent, nutrient-dense concentrate that creates a protective barrier on the skin to seal in moisture and ward off signs of environmental aggressors.

HONEY PEACH:
Aqua (Water)**, Isopropyl Palmitate**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cocoglycerides**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract**, Lauryl Laurate, Propylheptyl Caprylate**, Myristyl Myristate, Bentonite, Honey**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Parfum (Fragrance)**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice**, Behenyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin**, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil**, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil**, Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil**, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Tocopherol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil**, Xanthan Gum, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

I received a sample of this product at saphora and I appsolutely fell in love with it and how if made my skin feel..HOWEVER I can't justify the price. Does anyone know of any dupes?
How does this compare to the Josie Maran whipped argan oil body butters? Those are my favourite moisturizers however I saw this online and I'm curious!
What exactly is this used for? Is it for your face or hands? It looks like its very soothing but would like some feedback please.
Start your review of Josie Maran Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm!
Product Highlights
“According to the Sephora website this is: “An ultra-nourishing, multiuse balm infused with argan oil and honey to deeply hydrate skin.” It is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens, Sulfates & Pthalates and if that doesn’t sound good to you, then we might have different priorities. Remember when I said I absolutely hated the icky, sticky feeling of having body creams? Ok. Just reminding you, because the reason I love this is because it’s a balm. It’s creamy but it almost feels like a whipped, waxy mousse that melts into your skin almost as soon as you’re done working it into the skin. I first received a sample of this product with my Sephora purchase, it was a 12ml sachet and you know how sometimes you just keep the product for the heck of it and you don’t really have expectations for it? That’s how I felt when I first tried this. I thought it was weird that it wasn’t creamy, but as I was massaging the product onto the skin, I felt it leave a soft, nourished feeling on my usually dry legs. It’s so lightweight and it absorbed pretty quickly. I used that 12ml sachet for 3days on my entire legs and arms before I decided I’m going for the fullsize. A gentle reminder, If you’re looking for something very fragrant, this isn’t it and I don’t mind that at all. Unless I’m going to wear perfume over it, I try to layer it with something with a similar note or I just avoid putting it in areas where I’m going to apply perfume. ” in reviews
“I really liked this butter balm. It moisturized my dry skin really well without the greasy feeling or look. Minus one star for the smell. It could have been more of a nicer smell. Other then that I have already recommended this balm to some people. The jar is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it if your skin is dry and damaged. ” in reviews
chicago
Overall, I prefer the Josie Karan’s regular body butter over this version. This still moisturizes great, but the texture makes it more work to absorb into the skin. Also, I guess I’m not as big of a fan of the honey aspect of the scent.
Novato
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a luxurious and beautiful texture! Thick but melts so nicely into the skin and doesn’t leave a heavy residue afterwards. Great for post shower skin hydration or whenever your skin needs a little pick me up. Scent is divine as well!
Alvord , TX
Like I said I buy a lot of Josie's stuff this came in at the right time my daughter's mother-in-law used it she loves it she will use it everywhere that you have skin on I'm hoping that you girls will try it because it really works
Oakland
Josie Maran makes my favorite Argan oil products on the market. While expensive, I find that the effects are instant and make my skin healthier overall. I absolutely love the smell of this balm especially in the summer.
Rochester, MN
When i first started using this i noticed a difference right away. You wake up with supple hydrated and even skin tone- but over time it has not worked as well for me. I use it in rotation with other body moisturizers.
Chino Hills , CA
Josie Maran Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm uploaded by Cesar G.
Josie Maran Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm definitely a good hydrating product to use overnight. It is very thick and oily dj may not being good for acne skin. I do love the limited ingredients if the grand. #josiemaran
Wappingers Fl, NY
Josie Maran Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm uploaded by Justina V.
I got this item in a special from QVC. The funnest part is breaking into the seal & thinking it’s hard but it’s the softest balm I’ve ever tried it’s amazing on all your hardest areas of skin like elbows, knees, feet etc.. I know use it as a knock cream as well & I feel it becoming firmer & tighter like I was in middle school again plus I can read every ingredient even if I was in middle school! It’s amazing I definitely recommend it!
Nampa, ID
Josie Maran Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm uploaded by Cathy G.
Josie Marian Divine Drip pure honey Sleeping Nectar for face and neck. This is not the Divine Drip Balm. This is for the face and neck. This is so amazing luxurious. This is a game changer for the health of your skin. Argan oil and pure honey whipped together is a nighttime serum that rejuvenates depleted skin and supports the natural ability to regenerate while you sleep. #GameChanger
Fairview, PA
I’m surprised this as high reviews as it does. I love the scent but that’s about it. It’s think yes but I don’t feel like it soaks into the skin and moisturizes. It’s expensive. Which I wouldn’t mind if it worked amazingly. I do love their face oil and wash.
Richmond, VA