BY JOSIE MARAN

Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47, now in a universal tinted shade.
This all-natural, chemical-free, lightweight sunscreen moisturizes the skin with a non-greasy texture. It features skin-loving ingredients such as green tea, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, and innovative SunBoost ATB, resulting in powerful sun protection.

Courtney H.
Overland Park, KS
I picked out this product because of it's high SPF. I need to use something with good sun protection due to acne medication that I'm using. When you first start applying this product, it does appear to have a white cast to it but once you rub it in, the white disappears. It does feel a bit heavy during application but my skin soaks it up within 5-10 minutes before I apply my makeup. The thickness can only be a problem when you're trying to evenly distribute across your face, so I recommend mixing it with a drop or two of oil to help it spread easier.
Kassandra B.
Wichita, KS
I use this every day. My goal is to one day have skin clear enough to only use this. It goes on VERY dewy, but dries down to a healthy glow finish and doesn't transfer at all. Stays put even on the hottest days and I looove the look it gives me with just a hint of color. It is a holy grail product for winter time because of how hydrating it is. Argan oil is also non comedogenic, which does not clog pores or break you out. I have personally found that to be true with my super acne prone face. Would recommend to anyone.
Kelsey M.
Chicago
Purchased at: Josie Maran
At first I actually hated this product- i thought it was too thick. Then I began warming it up w my hands before and it became much easier to smooth on to my face and neck. I loved that it had a high SPF and worked as a foundation as well, with the perfect amount of sheer. The color also seems to work on everyone, sort of the sisterhood of the traveling pants for tinted moisturizer. Would recommend and plan to have a summer staple moving forward.
Aura L.
Miami
I'm open to improvemtns in products, but why they took a lotion that was light, and made it heavy and a little greasy/shiny , is beyond me. I should be using more that 2 pumps to get the sunscreen coverage, but that's all the heaviness I can take. The old formal I could use 4-5 pumps easy, spread great. This formula now is no different than a lot of other brands out there now
Angie H.
I️ use this in the morning over my moisturizer and before my makeup for extra protection. It’s fairly pricey but looking after your skin is no joke. Always purchase from my top store Sephora! It absorbs easily and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy.
Tess B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product! I wear it daily under my foundation. It is light and I love the sun protection it offers. Sometimes I wear it alone with just some mascara and it gives good minimal coverage. I 10/10 recommend this product! I wear it daily and it usually lasts for about a year.
Jodi S.
Elkhart, IN
Amazing. It has a non slippery formula that acts as a moisturizer as well as a sunblock. It smells great. It’s nice that I can get it at sephora for if I need it in a hurry. I also love that I can get it in a set as well as alone.
marajode b.
keller
I love the spf in this, but this gave me the coverage of a very sheer tinted moisturizer, and my face stayed oily looking.  It never seemed to absorb whatsoever.   I much prefer it Cosmetics for a high spf lighter foundation.
Anna T.
I really like that it has sunscreen and I really wanted to love it. But it was just so thick and caked. And the bottle was so expensive for how thick the formula is. I feel like I would use it up really quickly.
Sarai М.
Got this as a sample from sephora since I heard good things about it. I have pretty oily skin so I’m usually hesitant when use oils rather than creams on my face but this was totally fine