BY JOSIE MARAN

Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47, now in a universal tinted shade.
This all-natural, chemical-free, lightweight sunscreen moisturizes the skin with a non-greasy texture. It features skin-loving ingredients such as green tea, titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, and innovative SunBoost ATB, resulting in powerful sun protection.

Kim S.
Carson, MS
I am currently using the tinted version of this product, purchased through QVC. I have been looking a long time for a moisturizer with SPF that wouldn’t break out my sensitive skin. This is the best I’ve tried. The product looks a little too dark on my fair complexion, but the color seems to adjust after warming on the skin. It provides just enough coverage that most days I feel I can get away with not wearing foundation. The smell is light and pleasant; the texture silky. I highly recommend!
Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Dionna W.
Woodbridge, VA
This is a great moisturizer for the simple fact that is contains SPF in It. It’s sort of on the pricey side, depending on your use. You can find It at Sephora in two different sizes, regular and jumbo. I have been using this product for over a year, I have no complaints! I removed a star due the fact that it does have sunscreen so it does look a bit oily upon application.
Courtney H.
Kansas City, KS
I picked out this product because of it's high SPF. I need to use something with good sun protection due to acne medication that I'm using. When you first start applying this product, it does appear to have a white cast to it but once you rub it in, the white disappears. It does feel a bit heavy during application but my skin soaks it up within 5-10 minutes before I apply my makeup. The thickness can only be a problem when you're trying to evenly distribute across your face, so I recommend mixing it with a drop or two of oil to help it spread easier.
Kassandra B.
Wichita, KS
I use this every day. My goal is to one day have skin clear enough to only use this. It goes on VERY dewy, but dries down to a healthy glow finish and doesn't transfer at all. Stays put even on the hottest days and I looove the look it gives me with just a hint of color. It is a holy grail product for winter time because of how hydrating it is. Argan oil is also non comedogenic, which does not clog pores or break you out. I have personally found that to be true with my super acne prone face. Would recommend to anyone.
Roxanne D.
San Diego
Love this product because it’s a moisturizer, has SPF, and comes in a tint. I use it everyday because it’s light on the face and it still gives me a dewy look without too much shine. Definitely buying another bottle soon!
Aubrie F.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this moisturizer daily. I love that it has high SPF! It's also a great moisturizer and makes my skin look younger (seriously, I ran out of it and used an Olay moisturizer for a month and it totally aged my skin). The only drawback is that it does leave my face looking a little oily - more dewey than oil slick, but still. I throw a little powder on my t-zone to mitigate it and that works just fine.
Aura L.
Miami
I'm open to improvemtns in products, but why they took a lotion that was light, and made it heavy and a little greasy/shiny , is beyond me. I should be using more that 2 pumps to get the sunscreen coverage, but that's all the heaviness I can take. The old formal I could use 4-5 pumps easy, spread great. This formula now is no different than a lot of other brands out there now
ALICIA M.
Portland, OR
Left my face feeling very smooth soft and silky, I have very dry skin, especially approaching these winter months where I am from! I love how it makes my skin feel and I usually use it right before bed and right before my foundation application, I let in sink into my skin before apply my foundation and it gives such a good Base!
Dora G.
Jersey City, NJ
This is one of if not the best sunblock I have ever used. Non greasy, does not have a weird feeling on my face or under my makeup. It's got a nice tint that can be worn alone without makeup which I have done many times. It's amazing it lasts a while, doesn't smell bad and it's just an all around good product that works well!