BY JOSIE MARAN

An innovative, bi-phase, liquid eye shadow formulated with coconut water for more hydrated, healthier-looking lids. This refreshing, pigment-packed liquid shadow makes eyes look and feel more hydrated. It has two layers: the first delivers fresh coconut water, and the second provides a layer of argan-infused pigments to give eyes a more youthful appearance and minimize the appearance of fine lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Living on the beach in Oahu, I became a devotee of coconut water, and noticed that drinking lots of it seemed to make my skin glow. I created Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow to bring that hydration plus loads of color to the lids." Josie Maran see more...

Madeline A.
Saugus, CA
The first time I saw this in the store I was so confused. Liquid eyeliner? Made from coconut? It is all-around a new and interesting item. That being said, I am in love with them. I now have 4 colors and they last a great amount of time. A little goes a long way and they are very easy to apply. It dries fairly quickly once it is on your eyelid and I personally think it is more long-lasting than normal eyeshadow!
Renee P.
Saltillo, MS
The product separates and will not mix. No matter how much you shake the bottle. Then when I decided to try to use it anyway the doefoot applicator came off the wand and was left floating in the bottle. Garbage.
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
This has become part of my everyday eyeshadow routine. I like to put this on the middle to inner part of my lid and then pat on a light pink from my Naked 2 or my MAC (L.E. Nordstrom) Naturals palette to set. I wasn't a fan of using it by itself without patting something over it just because it is annoying to try and put liner on after. Still, love this and like the concept.
Brittany H.
Such a gorgeous color! Once it sets it doesn't move or crease and has a beautiful sheen. Only minor issue as it often separated but a quick shake and good as new. Loving this cruelty free all natural brand
Chelsea B.
Tulsa, OK
Love this eyeshadow! It gives such a nice metallic sheen to the eyes. I like to use it all over my lid with a highlight shade in the inner corner, some mascara, and a swipe of bright lipstick. Perfect for easy, summer makeup!