BY JOSIE MARAN

An innovative, bi-phase, liquid eye shadow formulated with coconut water for more hydrated, healthier-looking lids. This refreshing, pigment-packed liquid shadow makes eyes look and feel more hydrated. It has two layers: the first delivers fresh coconut water, and the second provides a layer of argan-infused pigments to give eyes a more youthful appearance and minimize the appearance of fine lines. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "Living on the beach in Oahu, I became a devotee of coconut water, and noticed that drinking lots of it seemed to make my skin glow. I created Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow to bring that hydration plus loads of color to the lids." Josie Maran

Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow
  • "Love this eyeshadow! It gives such a nice metallic sheen to the eyes. I like to use it all over my lid with a highlight shade in the inner corner, some mascara, and a swipe of bright lipstick. Perfect for easy, summer makeup! " in 6 reviews
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
The product itself is beautiful - a very metallic, very light rose gold shade. You can build it up or sheer it out to your desired consistency. My biggest issue with this product is the packaging. The formula is liquid with a doe-foot style applicator to apply the product to the lids, but in both bottles I've owned of this product the actual doe foot pad has fallen off into the bottle and I've been unable to retrieve it or apply the product further.
Sonya G.
Dallas, TX
Really interesting new concept for eye color, I've never seen a product like it. This color is a gorgeous metallic sheen and it's pretty easy to layer on as much or as little as you want. I love how it feels like you're applying an eye cream along with the color, double function product! I would've given 5 stars, but after a month the tip of the applicator broke off in the jar, still usable, but slightly more awkward.
Helen K.
Portland, OR
I love this eyeshadow. The color is gorgeous, metallic and pigmented. I'm super disappointed that it was discontinued! I have heard that the applicator breaks off easily but I haven't experienced it. I use a flat synthetic eyeshadow brush to apply it. I gave it 4 stars because it doesn't completely dry down. I have to set it with a similar colored eyeshadow otherwise it can transfer on my hooded lids.
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
The color is very beautiful! It's very vibrant and metallic! However, I found it difficult to apply. It dries very quickly so you have to disperse the product on your eyelid with your finger super fast. It also does crease after a while. The color is very shimmery and is best to use alone!
Vic L.
I really really really love this product! I like how it has a dough foot applicator which makes it easy to apply in the inner corners of your eye I have the shade playa del pink and it is very pretty! I really want to get more shades as well! I love how because it is a more cream/liquid consistency you don't have to apply a shadow over top of it so it doesn't crease! It hydrates your skin and also you can build this product to where it is super shimmery or you can just put one coat to where it looks more subtle! I love this product and definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking into buying
Rachel N.
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
I liked the watercolor eye shadow although I have semi-oily lids and somewhat of a monolid so I found that without primer it did crease and fade a bit throughout the day. The color is sheer on the lids, but I did like that it gave my lids some bronzed color and was easy to apply. I just tip the bottle on my fingertips and apply to my eyelids and the product dries pretty quickly.
Leah S.
I love this product as part of my everyday makeup. I wear it alone as all of the eyeshadow I put on. I love that you can apply it in a very opaque manner and blend it out with your fingers. It is also budge proof if your eyelids are not very oily. I love the packaging but it does have a tendency to leak a little if it isn't closed exactly right. Overall I think it is a great product that does exactly what it set out to do.
Taylor M.
Fort Worth, TX
This has become part of my everyday eyeshadow routine. I like to put this on the middle to inner part of my lid and then pat on a light pink from my Naked 2 or my MAC (L.E. Nordstrom) Naturals palette to set. I wasn't a fan of using it by itself without patting something over it just because it is annoying to try and put liner on after. Still, love this and like the concept.
Abbey T.
This product is very interesting, watercolor is definitely the right way to describe it because it has such a thin consistency but is still so pigmented, I found that it creased a little bit if I wore it for a super long time but nothing too bad
Polina V.
So gorgeous, so pigmented, so easy. It's absolutely amazing - the pigmentation/color payoff is UNREAL. You can make it as subtle or as metallic as you want. I just think it's phenomenal. It makes a great all-over lid shade.
Sara S.
Is there any other way to apply this to the eye? Not with the applicator? preferably with a brush. something easier to blend with?
Daisy Y.
Fullerton, CA
Where can I buy this? I've seen it in a Sephora store months ago, but have not seen it since. Has it been discontinued?
Brandi A.
Is this semi easy to use? How does it dry?
Shanna M.