BY JOSIE MARAN

An Argan-oil-infused face and body moisturizer with a universally flattering shimmer. Get a sunkissed glow without the damaging effects of the sun with this quick-drying moisturizer. Infused with Josie’s signature ingredient, this lotion instantly gives a streak-free, natural-looking tan. Plus, it leaves your skin enriched with the antiaging, vitamin-rich properties of Argan oil. Argan Oil is a superior source of antioxidants, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids. Argan oil nourishes and protects skin and hair and keeps them functioning at their optimal levels. It is your answer to naturally healthy, youthful, radiant skin and hair.

Steffi E.
W Valley City, UT
I've been using Argan oil for my hair and skin for a while now. A girlfriend of mine gave me a bottle of Josie Maran Argan Oil for Christmas a couple of years ago and I've been using it ever since. It seems to be about mid-range in price of other products, but this one feels nice, light and smooth on my skin, not oily or greasy, and is great to put on your face night. Would definitely purchase again.
Nicole L.
North Bergen, NJ
I haven’t used this specific product as for some reason I couldn’t find the one I actually used to review. But this line period is outstanding. I have used other Arian oil products from different brands but this one is so high quality! It absorbs into my skin and hair so quickly without feeling an oil pit.
Kristen S.
Geneva, IL
Argan oil is awesome and really gives you that extra hydration. This moisturizer worked great on my combination color skin and lasted a long time. I didn't feel the need to constantly reapply to myself. This was my first time using Josie Maran as a beauty product and I was very happy with the product.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
This is a great moisturizer with a slight bronzing to it. I would like to ideally wear it in summer but Argan oil on my skin in summer is not great. I have combination so the oil can make it slightly too oily. Winter when my skin is drier this is a nice heavy moisturizing oil with some tint.
Meagan W.
Florence, KY
Josie Maran is amazing! Everything from this line is always perfect! Goes on very smooth & blends great! Very lightweight & sheer. Makes my skin feel very moisturized and soft! I would definitely buy again! I would say that it is a great base of you want to use another foundation on top of it for me coverage.
Elicia M.
Absecon, NJ
When I say I love this stuff... I LOVE THIS STUFF. I love to tan. And I haven’t really been to the beach this summer but let me tell you... this stuff makes me look like a bronzed queen! It evens out all my skin and although pricey I would repurchase !
Byron P.
It was okay. I just felt like as much as I paid it would of gotton more for my money. It didn’t last all day witch I didn’t like. Not so great for dry skin left my skin looking alittle rough. Even tho it’s suppose to be. Moisturizer I didn’t think so.
Maritza R.
perris, CA
Wow I love this tinted moisturizer, Josie matan makes some really great Argan oil prouducta like this one thy works amazing, this really leaves my face feeling like it’s glowing and super moisturized while still giving you minimal coverage
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This kinda looks a little too dark on my skin and I’m fair to light. It’s very beautiful. I just think it’s too dark on me personally because of the bronzing. If my skin isn’t tan, then it doesn’t match at all and just looks off.
Daniela R.
Anyone that has used this product.. Is it good?
Maribel J.