BY JOSIE MARAN

A natural makeup-removing wipe that is gentle enough to be used to remove eye makeup. Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes removes makeup and impurities from face and eyes, nature's way—with a blend of aloe vera, chamomile, cucumber, and vitamin E. Free of fragrance, parabens, and petrochemicals, Josie Maran Cosmetics' Bear Naked Wipes are luxuriously soft, biodegradable, and kind to tender eyes and skin. It's made with love for both people and the planet. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrance- Synthetic Dye- Petrochemicals- Phthalates In support of the Natural Resources Defense Council's Polar Bear SOS initiative, a portion of every package of Bear Naked Wipes sold will go to protect these endangered animals.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Buy on Sephora
  • "the only thing is they dont really take waterproof or super tough to remove makeup off very well, but for the most part i don't wear hard to remove makeup so i love them! " in 2 reviews
  • "Josie Maran's Bear Naked Wipes does a great job removing makeup, dirt, and other impurities, without irritating or drying my skin." in 2 reviews
  • "Very moist, doesn't break out my sensitive skin." in 1 review
  • "They're gentle and soft enough to remove eye makeup and they NEVER dry out." in 1 review
  • "leaves me feeling a little greasy immediately after but that seems to go away in 10 minutes." in 1 review
Kim M.
I got a mini pack of these with a Josie Maran kit and I was excited to try them out and I love that they support such an amazing cause, however, they were a total fail for me. They say they are fragrance free but they are not, they are free of added fragrance. They are also biodegradable, which I love, but I did have an issue with them tearing easily. This claims to be great for sensitive skin, but they don't remove makeup very well meaning that you really have to press and pull and put a lot of effort in to getting your makeup off, which isn't great for sensitive skin. I also found that it did slightly burn my skin and if I didn't wash it my face right after I would break out, likely from the combo of argan oil and not getting my makeup entirely off. These seemed like a great idea but sadly the execution is a total fail for me. I will continue to use my microfiber cloths with my pink cap Bioderma micellar water which is cheaper, also environmentally friendly because the cloths are reuseable, much better for sensitive skin because of how much gentler it is, and because I don't have to wash my face right after.
Julia W.
San Francisco, CA
These wipes are a travel must. They gently remove makeup, pack light and are refreshing mid- or post-flight. The package packs flat and fits easily into your carry on. It’s a little more expensive than drugstore cleansing cloths, but so much less harsh on your skin.
daija a.
Eugene, OR
I love these wipes! While they are a little pricey compared to other options the proceeds do go to a good cause so to me it's worth it! I love how on the packaging it clearly states the product is cruelty free and what it's formulated without being only cruelty free myself this is very important to me! But besides the nice packaging the product itself does actually work great! It only takes me one wipes to wipe off my entire face and I'm a full coverage queen. I have already repurchased these wipes and I will continue to repurchase this product is my favorite makeup remover wipes I've ever used.
Mary Ann S.
West Pittston, PA
There are several reasons why this product is top notch. Not only are they 100% argan oil, but proceeds from their sales go to helping to save the polar bears. Josie's mantra is luxury with a conscience.  You get all natural ingredients that are amazing for your skin, and you're helping Morrocan women have employment. These are best used in the morning or after you cleanse your face at night to ensure you're getting all of the residue off. They are a must-have!
Irina W.
Menifee, CA
I give it a five because it does makes the skin clean. The skin fells very soft and moisturezed right after using them.i like the very light scent and the idea of polar bear.. It doesn't remove waterproof makeup ,but I don't expect it in a wipe as no wipe should do such job of rubbing hard and using harsh chemicals.
Janese H.
Akron, OH
Bought this from Sephora for our overnight trip at Great Wolf Lodge. I love them so much I now use them sparingly. They take my makeup off very quickly. I have had them for months and they stay wet in the package. A portion of the sales are also donated to NRDC's polar bear SOS initiative. Even bigger bonus they are cruelty free, vegan and gluten free!!!!
Sophia O.
Casa Grande, AZ
These are nice but nothing to write home about. Trust me when I say I've tried A LOT of face wipes. These remove your makeup nicely and hydrates the skin without feeling oily. My complaint is the price point, not worth it.
Rosalinda O.
Dallas, TX
These wipes are okay. To be honest I wasn't impressed! They don't stay nice and moist for long and one wipe doesn't remove my makeup. I was expecting these to also be a lot softer and I was very disappointed. They do have a great smell. Not overwhelming and they leave your skin feeling like you put a mask on and then never rinsed the product of your face. Almost sticky like.
Mari M.
These wipes are so great! I have sensitive skin and almost every makeup wipe I have tried made me break out, my skin burn or turn red. These are so gentle and still get rid of 90 % of my makeup ( waterproof mascara or eyeliner requires another remover). These wipes smell like orange creamsicle and a portion of the proceeds help Polar bears what more could you want.
Karla A.
I love these although you don't get too many and they can be a little pricey. I do like that they donate to the bears so I guess the price is worth it there. Since my skin is sensitive I feel like these wipes feel so soft n face and I really like that they remove the eye makeup and it does not irritate the eyes. I will continue to buy and I do totally recommend as good makeup remover wipes.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Are these really effective at removing your makeup? Are they moisturizing as well?
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
Does anyone else have trouble getting packages that aren't dried out?
Megan R.
Are these moisture rich? I've heard mixed reviews on getting dried out packages??
Sarah L.
PUYALLUP, WA
Some of my makeup remover wipes are to rough on my eyes. Are these gentle on your eyes?
Kelsey G.
Rock springs, WY
How well do these work ? Do they break you out or anything I have sensitive skin around my eyes did it dry your skin out