BY JOSIE MARAN #34 in Nail Tools

Multitasking nail wipes formulated to remove nail polish, repair dry cuticles, and promote healthy nails. These portable three-in-one nail wipes remove nail polish, repair dry cuticles, and promote healthy nails naturally. Acetone free and grapefruit-scented, Bear Naked Nail Wipes are infused with organic Argan oil to moisturize cuticles and support nail growth. With their adorable little faces and big floppy paws, polar bears are irresistible. But with global warming on the rise, the ice is melting under those big bear paws, threatening the species with extinction. Josie Maran Cosmetics believes in being part of the solution, so they are donating a portion of every sale to the Polar Bear SOS initiative, a project of the National Resources Defense Council. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• I normally just use soap and water to remove make up but ...1 Answers
Rachel S.
I LOVED these wipes and I was so sad when Sephora discontinued them. They smell amazing, take off your nail polish with very little effort and leave your nails and cuticles feeling super soft. I would have bought ten packs if I knew I couldn’t buy them again!
Danielle E.
Midland, TX
I love these polish remover wipes. They never dry my nails and cuticles out like so many others do. They even remove my glitter polish... I do have to work a little, but totally worth it.
Kylia L.
I love these! When you first open them up and take a wipe out, it looks like they're dried up (but don't get worried)! I was really mad because I thought they were dry but once you start rubbing them on your nails to get the polish off they moisten with nourishing oil and remover. I love these because I always feel really guilty whenever I use harsh removers oh my nails because they always dry them out!!! But these are PERFECT for removing all your nail polish without harsh chemicals!! Also, these are PERFECT to just throw in a purse, backpack, or bag!!
Kristen K.
I'll be the first to say that this product is not great on its own as a nail polish remover. This has been a LIFESAVER for me to use after I already remove my polish.

The product is an oil, so it doesn't remove polish too easily. You could use this on its own if you want to work really hard, but that's not something I want to spend my time on.

What I LOVE this product for is to remove any staining for any dark polishes. I use this after I already remove my polish and it gets all stains off with EASE. Any dark, red, black, it will remove! (Reds tend to stick to my nails the worst, and this really takes it off).

My favorite is the Peppermint scent. Love it :)

The way I use it, I don't go through it too quickly but I have gone through a couple (I've been using it for years). And, I have backups!
Jenna B.
These #NailWipes are amazing, and I find that most complaints about the product are from people who aren't using it correctly! This formula truly dissolves polish so my tip is: rather than placing the pad onto the nail and rubbing, just hold it on top of each nail for a bit and let the formula work its magic! One wipe really will remove all 10 fingers of #NailPolish, and still have room left to treat your cuticles. Or you can use one pad to remove pigment and another to deeply moisturize your nails and cuticles. It smells fruity and incredible -- nothing at all like typical chemical nail polish remover! And the all-in-one aspect makes it perfect for travel and storing in your everyday makeup bag or purse for nail emergencies!
Whitney W.
Blacksburg, VA
I got these in a pack of other products (I think from sephora?) and expected them to suck - just being honest. They're thin, they feel like they've already dried out and there aren't many in there. Who would get these, right? Wrong!!! They're insane! Not only do they smell great and have no acetone. They nourish your nails and cuticles while removing your nail polish. The pads seem dry at first, but i guess they release the stuff once you start rubbing it on your nails. Even for glitter or textured polish, it works really well. Each pad goes a really long way - I've used one for all 10 nails before. Well worth the money (not bad for about $9?) and great for if you have a hangnail....
Hayley O.
Sherman Oaks , CA
I love these nail wipes! One wipe will do a whole hand. I really don't like the smell of typical nail polish removers and that acetone smell usually sticks around on your hand. These don't have acetone and the smell really nice! They feel dry when you first pick them up but then when you start to rub them on your nails they release an oil which removers your polish. I deeding rely recommend trying them!
Set M.
Louisville, KY
I did not expect to like this at all. I don't like spending money on things that I can get done for cheaper at the drugstore. I got a small amount of these in a sephora kit and stuck it in my purse for on-the-go nail polish remover. One day at work when I realized my nail polish was super chipped I brought one out and was amazed. Its got an oily texture, not the normal nail polish remover smell/texture and it really took it off amazingly and left my nails/cuticles moisturized. I wiped some of the excess oil off in a paper towel and didn't wash them off to gain any moisturizing benefits. worth it for a gal on the go
Brittany H.
The scent reminds me of goo gone in how it is very citrusy. The wipes are very oily but since it is not only a nail polish remover but also helps your nails and cuticles, i think I'm in love! I get weary of dual purpose products as I have not had great results in the past, but this far exceeded my expectations. i end up using 2 wipes, 1 for each hand but I could technically use just the one. i would love to see just a bottle of this stuff so I could do touch ups. also noticed an improvement in my dry hands!
Meghan L.
Boston, MA
These are my favorite nail wipes of all time. It is a little bit oily which is great for your nails because regular nail polish remover even without acetone, dries out your nails. Also the oil helps replenish my cuticles. I love this best during the winter. Also it has a nice light grapefruit scent.
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I normally just use soap and water to remove make up but love Josie Maran products. Are these wipes worth the money as they are a bit pricey?