Josie Maran Bear Naked Nail Wipes
Top Questions See all 1 Q&A
- I normally just use soap and water to remove make up but love Jos...1 Answers
- "The wipes are very oily but since it is not only a nail polish remover but also helps your nails and cuticles, i think I'm in love!" in 8 reviews
- "I do make sure to wash my hands after using them because they are a bit oily, but I would wash my hands after using any nail polish remover, so that's not a negative." in 3 reviews
- "Its got an oily texture, not the normal nail polish remover smell/texture and it really took it off amazingly and left my nails/cuticles moisturized." in 3 reviews
- "My only complaint they are oily and and I have to wash my hands and they don't take glitter polish off the best." in 2 reviews
- "It is a little oily and it takes a little bit more effort to use these pads but the effort does pay off." in 1 review
The product is an oil, so it doesn't remove polish too easily. You could use this on its own if you want to work really hard, but that's not something I want to spend my time on.
What I LOVE this product for is to remove any staining for any dark polishes. I use this after I already remove my polish and it gets all stains off with EASE. Any dark, red, black, it will remove! (Reds tend to stick to my nails the worst, and this really takes it off).
My favorite is the Peppermint scent. Love it :)
The way I use it, I don't go through it too quickly but I have gone through a couple (I've been using it for years). And, I have backups!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos