Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum

by Josie Maran

A resurfacing serum that refines texture, boosts hydration, and supports natural cellular turnover. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fines Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: Lightweight SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Natural Moisturizing Factor Esters (NMFs): Refine texture and boost moisture retention- Argan Oil: Infuses skin with vitamin E, antioxidants, and firming omega essential fatty acids. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

Does this product help soften the look of fine lines?
Does this product really helps for acne prone skin? I bought it and used it for about one week but would like to know if it really works.. the lady who sold it to me almost told me it was miracle product but haven’t seen the miracle here yet.. I keep hoping !
Does anyone know if it’s safe to use this with a retinol?
Start your review of Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum!
Downingtown, PA
A new addition to my face routine and a must have! I’ve found that since I’ve started applying the resurfacing serum at night, my skin does have an overall smoother look and feel to it! It’s a thicker consistency and smells very earthy, but I personally enjoy it. A little goes a long way! I’ve been seeing results and recommend trying if you’re in the market for a little refresher!
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Lack of Firmness
Saint Paul, MN
Wow! I am impressed with the effects this has left on my skin! I have trouble with dead skin & bumpiness this time of year. This has shown a dramatic improvement in my skin & I plan to continue using this to see what it can keep doing! I could almost feel confident to go without makeup for the first time in a decade!Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Sensitivity / Dry Eyes
Denver, CO
So far so good with this night oil. I normally have full dry skin at the season change. But this along with the am c oil have really helped me stay moisturized and have a glow. No peely dry patches. I really like that it's in a oil so it seals in anything I use underneath. I find it gentle enough to be able to use my retinol underneath a couple days a week. So far so good
Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Fine Lines
Annapolis, MD
WOW WOW WOW!! I don't know how Josie does it but her new serums are incredible!!! I use the smooth skin resurfacing serum at night Nd have so religiously for the last 4 weeks. It has truly made a noticeable difference in my skin and people have noticed!!! There's no burning, no tingling...its like magic. Three to four drops is all you need.
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Montreal , QC
Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Катя О.
I received this serum complementary from #influenster for testing and my honest review. I have acne prone and sensitive skin so I was afraid to use oil on my skin. I tried it because the ingredients are non comedogenic. The serum is very light and absorbing. It has no fragrance and is soft in texture. I used a few drops at night and by morning my skin felt smooth and didn’t breakout! I also love that this product is clean and cruelty free! Plus the bottle will last you a long time because you only need 2-4 drops a night. I will definitely buy it once I use up my bottle! Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I love this serum so so much! It is an amazing addition to any skincare routine. I apply it after cleansing and before my moisturizer. It makes my skin super smooth and hydrated. I would definitely repurchase this in the future. Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Redness / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Albany, NY
I have really being enjoying this serum. It makes my skin so smooth and less textured. I wear it under a light moisturizer since it is already pretty hydrating. It’s great for sensitive skin and doesn’t break me out. I don’t love the price point but a little does go a long way!
Dry, Combination, Normal / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Tracey G.
I'm shook by this product. This product has scent but isn't bad. It has a oily texture but doesn't leave my facr looking greasy. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.I have very bad texture on my chin and side of my face. When i woke up in the morning the texture on my face was noticeably more smoother. I absolutely love this product for helping me with my problem area that had me insecure without makeup. I definitely recommend. Thanks influenster and Josie Maran for letting me try out this game changer product.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Scarring / Dark Circles
Montebello, CA
I was fortunate enough to receive this Serum courtesy of Influenster and Josie Maran and could not be happier! I am a huge fan of oils and serums and this one is so good that you can really see results overnight. I have also been consistently using the serum at night and have seen a tremendous improvement in my skin! My spots are fading, texture is minimal, and my skin is glowing! I would describe this serum as a light oil but it absorbs quickly into the skin. A heads up for those sensitive to smells: this does have faint scent, kind of reminds of licorice? but the smell fades quickly when applied and does not linger at all. Overall, I am very impressed with how soon I saw results with this serum and look forward to continuing using and trying more Josie Maran products!
Oily, Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Fine Lines / Fine Lines
Raleigh, NC
I love this new serum I got. Leaves my skin soft and smooth as silk. At night I applied two to four drops to clean skin before moisturizer to wake up with a brighter and firmer complexion. It soaks right in and doesn’t feel greasy. Definitely recommend.
Oily, Sensitive / Large Pores, Sensitivity