Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum

by Josie Maran

A resurfacing serum that refines texture, boosts hydration, and supports natural cellular turnover. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fines Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: Lightweight SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Natural Moisturizing Factor Esters (NMFs): Refine texture and boost moisture retention- Argan Oil: Infuses skin with vitamin E, antioxidants, and firming omega essential fatty acids. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

Does this product help soften the look of fine lines?
Does this product really helps for acne prone skin? I bought it and used it for about one week but would like to know if it really works.. the lady who sold it to me almost told me it was miracle product but haven’t seen the miracle here yet.. I keep hoping !
Does anyone know if it’s safe to use this with a retinol?
Start your review of Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum!
Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Audrey R.
I’ve been using the Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum for a couple of weeks now and have been happy with the results. My skin is combination, with oiliness in the T-zone and normal/dry on the cheeks. I’ve been using this after cleansing and toning, followed by a hyaluronic acid moisturizer. I apply it by putting 1 drop with the applicator to each cheek and forehead, then gently patting it into my skin evenly on my entire face. It is oily-ish on application, but it absorbs after several minutes and makes my skin feel supple and moisturized while looking fresh and clean. I have noticed diminished signs of dryness since using it, all the while as temperatures and wind in my area have been steadily getting worse. I’m happy to use this religiously through the winter. I received this product as a free sample, but my opinions are my own.
Combination / Large Pores, Fine Lines, Scarring / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Villa Rica, GA
Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Jessica C.
Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Jessica C.
I was completely blown away by this serum. I didn’t expect to like it as much as I did. I tried this before bed the first night and I woke up amazed. There were literally overnight results. There are both good and bad things about this product and the good definitely outweighs the bad. The bad things are as follows: It’s pricey. It has a smell, it reminds me of cooking oil. It also feels more like an oil than a serum. It feels greasy on my skin at first and takes a while to soak in. With that being said, it’s well worth the price. The smell doesn’t bother me, it’s just noticeable. It takes a while to absorb, maybe because I have oily skin, but once this product soaks into your skin it leaves it plump, hydrated, and glowing. This serum does NOT irritate my skin. It does everything it claims to do. I didn’t expect it to work this well. My skin is smoother and brighter. My dark spots are lighter. I’m extremely impressed. I honestly did not expect this serum to work this well. I received it complimentary in the Josie Maran voxbox with the resurfacing serum for nighttime use. I’ve been using them both for a few days. I didn’t use my usual moisturizer, serum, and oil while testing this because I wanted to see how this would work on its own and see if I’d actually see results. As I stated I am very pleased. I saw results after the first night. I will definitely keep this product in my skincare collection and in my skincare routine. Once I run out I will purchase both the day and night serum with my own money because they do exactly what they claim to do and are worth the money. The two serums alone have done more for my skin in 4 days than everything in my collection. That’s really impressive in my opinion because I do NOT use “drugstore“ skincare products. Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing SerumJosie Maran Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C Serum
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum uploaded by J. M.
I am very picky about serums as I have very sensitive and dry to normal skin. I’ve used many high end nighttime resurfacing serums and all usually have a harsh chemical smell and are tingly to my sensitive skin, often leaving me a bit red in color. I was really surprised at how effective this Josie Maran Argan Smooth Resurfacing Serum performed. I saw very quick results after a few nights. I woke up with very plump and moisturized skin. I was especially pleased that this result was achieved with absolutely no negative reaction to my skin. I will admit the herbal scent was very strong upon application but the scent disappeared within a minute, about 30 seconds, as the serum absorbed into my skin. I applied this after washing my face, using a toner, then applied the Josie Maran Argan serum followed by a moisturizer and face oil. I will say that I applied the Argan serum to my face and neck and did require at least 6 drops to cover that entire area. If you have sensitive skin and are looking for a nighttime resurfacing serum I strongly recommended this as I experienced absolutely no irritation nor any redness and the results were excellent.
Dry / Redness, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Tarzana, CA
Shouts to [user:Influenster] team for putting me on to this!! Another great success so thank you for doing a remarkable job on introducing new products and brands to those that fit the lifestyle for high end/clean products. I received this product complimentary for a contest, however I had to purchase another bottle as a replacement after some mail delivery gone wrong, but, I can honestly say it’s still well worth the buy and discovery. I can already tell I’ll be using every last drop of this especially since the lactic acid formulation is so gentle. I love how it hydrates without any greasiness or residue. It made my skin look less dull and more radiant or “plump” after just a few uses. So you can tell It’s definitely effective when it comes to exfoliating, yet gentle enough for my sensitive skin. I was also very pleased to not have any negative reactions to this resurfacing serum. I’m very cautious with trying new skincare products, exfoliants in particular. So if you’re looking for a gentle way to exfoliate into your routine using a clean natural product, this might be it for you too! Pro Tip: I like to use this at night before bed. Pair with the Josie Maran Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C Serum in the A.M.- Don’t forget to use with SPF!
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Large Pores, Puffiness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I have an oily sensitive skin and have always preferred to stay away from using oils and oil based serums on my skin because they make my skin shiny and greasy. I was skeptical to use this serum when I first received it but the fact that it’s clean i decided to give it a try. I have been using it every night before going to bed with my regular hyaluronic serum on my face and neck. My skin absorbs it just fine and does not leave my skin shiny or greasy, which was surprising. I definitely noticed some changes in my skin. my pores are not that visible and my skin is definitely smoother. My skin looks very clean and radiant when I wake up and look in the mirror. I have to say that the smell is not very pleasant but it’s tolerable and it goes away really fast. I also feel like i need to mention that I started using this serum at the same time I started using the Josie Maran Vitamin C Serum.
Combination, Sensitive / Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Florence , AZ
Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Heather H.
Oh my gosh I love love love this serum! I have dry skin and oh my gosh do I have grande canyon wrinkles on my forehead and getting many a crows feet around my eyes! To the point where powder over foundation looked horrible no matter what I did. Since starting this serum one week in my skin looks smoother and more vibrant. Now three weeks in my wrinkle look better of course not gone but looking better so in love with this serum! Photos show after and before use, I was sent this product to review but the photo speak for themselves tho!
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
La Vergne, TN
I've been using this serum for about two weeks, every other night. It will take a little more time to see results but it seems to be working well as I've had no breakouts or adverse reactions since using. I have oily skin with large pores, some dark spots and hyperpigmentation. I love that this serum has a very mild scent. I use about 5 drops and that's plenty for my face (one drop on both cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin), since it's oil based it spreads easily and a little goes a long way. I don't have sensitive skin but it seems it would be good for those with sensitivity issues since it has clean ingredients. I will definitely finish this bottle but doubt I would pay full price for this. I'm sure it's worth it, but out of my price range. I received this product compliments of Influenster
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Albuquerque , NM
Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum uploaded by April G.
Disclaimer: I did receive this via Influenster, but my review is 100% honest! Ok, after two weeks of using, not only does my skin look smoother, it also looks more radiant, which has boosted my confidence 1000x! I apply every night after cleansing and toning, and I only use 2 drops which is more than enough! There is lactic acid in the serum, but it doesn't tingle or burn (the bottle says it's gentle releasing) which I love! I do like using glycolic/lactic toners (I don't use them everyday obviously) but they do slightly burn, so I'm able to use a regular toner and then this serum which is a godsend for my sensitive skin! Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Haverstraw, NY
Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Jannely D.
Okay so for starters I have only been using this product for a few days now yet I’m so looking forward to the results I am positive I will continue to see. This goes on smoothly and keeps my skin feeling hydrated even throughout the day the next morning. It’s really the only thing I’ve changed / added so I know its working. A thin serum that does not feel sticky nor too oily. Light smell and easy to use. The extra boost I needed. I did however get this product to test / review and with that being said I would be completely honest either way. Regardless if I loved it or not. Influenster wants honest reviews trust me
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Wilmington , DE
Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Samantha E.
I received this from Influenster in a Voxbox but this is my 100% honest review! I LOVE THIS SERUM! It has made my skin look so freaking amazing along with the Josie Maran Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C Serum . A little goes a long way, and it has improved the overall texture of my skin. My skin isn’t as dull, it looks luminous and it glows. It doesn’t leave my skin oily or greasy. It has hydrated my skin. Hasn’t broken me out at all! And hadn’t irritated my sensitive skin. My redness is actually looking a lot better lately. My skin feel so soft and I’m just in love! I use this at night along with my normal nighttime skincare routine and I’ve seen pretty fast results. I overall recommend trying this product! It truly has worked for me. This is my first time trying this brand and I now want to try more. I will update this once I’ve used this for a bit longer but so far I’m in love with this serum. 😊
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines