Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum

by Josie Maran

A resurfacing serum that refines texture, boosts hydration, and supports natural cellular turnover. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fines Lines and Wrinkles, Dryness, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: Lightweight SerumHighlighted Ingredients:- Natural Moisturizing Factor Esters (NMFs): Refine texture and boost moisture retention- Argan Oil: Infuses skin with vitamin E, antioxidants, and firming omega essential fatty acids. Ingredient Callouts: This product is cruelty-free and gluten-free, and comes in recyclable packaging.

Does this product help soften the look of fine lines?
Does this product really helps for acne prone skin? I bought it and used it for about one week but would like to know if it really works.. the lady who sold it to me almost told me it was miracle product but haven’t seen the miracle here yet.. I keep hoping !
Does anyone know if it’s safe to use this with a retinol?
Start your review of Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum!
Aurora, CO
Josie hit this out of the park!! Her argan oil formula has been transformed into a daytime skin care game changer... A few drops under your moisturizer..and your brightening effects will clearly be seen! Cellular turnover is amazing with the lactic acid incorporated within Josie's power packed argan oil formula & I am loving my skin with this DUO she has launched. Ifeel tremendously humbly blessed to have gotten to review it. Thank you Influenster!! Until next time!! 😍✌💋💋💋
Dry / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Influenster gifted this to me and I’ve been really enjoying it for the colder weather. Usually, I don’t like serums that are oily and thick but I’m loving this one. My skin definitely feels soft the next morning and it gets rid of my dry patches.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Attleboro, MA
Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Lauren S.
Josie Maran Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum uploaded by Lauren S.
So far seems great feels amazing on my skin. After application my skin feels very awake/ alive. No improvement needed just a little on the pricey side. But it’s true you get what you pay for. Will recommend to friends and family. I received this product complimentary for review purposes. Received for free from Influenster!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I’ve been using this overnight for a week now and it has already lightened scars on my face that I’ve had for years! Such a great product! It leaves my skin smooth too when I wake up in the morning. Influenster sent this for free for me to review
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Fern Bch, FL
I had a feeling going into this product that it wouldn't be exactly life changing or a miracle skin product because I already use a lactic acid treatment in my skin care routine. That being said, because I received this product complimentary to test, I've been using it in place of my usual lactic acid serum. It does the job, but the price point is definitely more expensive than The Ordinary, and I'm not sure it's transformed my skin more than Herbivore's Prism serum. I do appreciate that this product is under the clean label and in a stabilizing bottle. For someone looking to switch up their lactic acid product or to start, this serum isn't drying and would be a good place to start.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Buffalo, NY
I use this every other night. Helps to resurface making my skin super soft and get rid of texture and break outs. I love that it’s natural and they recycle their packing. Im obsessed with this brand. I use all her products pretty much!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Whiteheads, Severe Cystic Acne / Dark Circles
After the first 4 days my dark spots and uneven tones had started to change.This is the most amazing product. I had been trying different products that might help, over the last five months, but nothing worked until this! Leaves my skin soft as silk.
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Knightdale, NC
It was great at putting moisture back into my face after my night face washing ritual. It felt good knowing I was putting great products into my skin! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a night time serums
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
fort worth, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Omg! comparable to the DE tlc framboos, but better! The girl at sephora recommended it for my inflammatory breakouts and it has helped so much! It gently releases lactic acid to exfoliate the skin! couldnt recommend it more
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Canyon Cntry, CA
Loving this serum. It has been helping with my skin texture and the overall glow of my skin. Thanks Influenster for sending this product my way. It has very nice glass packaging and I will definitely be repurchasing it.
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines