Does this product really helps for acne prone skin? I bought it and used it for about one week but would like to know if it really works.. the lady who sold it to me almost told me it was miracle product but haven’t seen the miracle here yet.. I keep hoping !

3 answers

This siren is not meant to take care of acne it’s meant to help resurface the face or to help with fine lines and such. Won’t tell you what you need to get mainly cause I don’t know your skin type but I suggest looking up acne care fore your skin type dry combination or oily so what ever product you do get works best for your skin type! Good luck on your search hun. If you keep using this siren it will how ever help you look more refreshed and smoother.
2 months ago
This product isn’t for acne reduction or acne prone skin! I would try something with salicylic acid!
2 months ago
You need to give it more than a week. What other products are you using in your skincare regimen? This product isn't necessarily geared towards treating acne. It increases hydration and cell turnover which can definitely help with acne over time.