Josie Maran Argan Slimline Lipstick Plus Gloss uploaded by Lorelie C.

BY JOSIE MARAN

A long-wearing, double-ended lip color pen. Hydrate, color, and gloss up your pout with Argan Slimline Lipstick + Gloss. This convenient, multitasking lip pen is infused with Josie's signature ingredient, Argan oil. The lipstick provides the creamy, moisturizing coverage of a lipstick with the precision of a liner. Flip the pen around and complete your look with beautiful Argan-infused gloss. This set contains:- 0.016 oz Argan Lipstick- 0.101 oz Argan Lipgloss It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Argan oil is a superior source of antioxidants, vitamin E, and essential fatty acids. Argan Oil nourishes and protects skin and hair and keeps them functioning at their optimal levels. It is your answer to naturally healthy, youthful, radiant skin and hair.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Wai Lin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Josie Maran Argan Slimline Lipstick Plus Gloss is awesome. It is long-wearing, it hydrates, and adds a pop of color and gloss to your lips. There is argan oil. I get a lot of compliments when I use it and my friends now all purchase the same product. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family. It is super affordable.
Holly W.
LOCKPORT, NY
Review for: Happy
This is my favorite color lip gloss. It looks natural on my very fair skin tone and it is smooth, creamy, and not sticky! It leaves my lips feeling hydrated, which is rare for me from glosses!
Sandy H.
Review for: Happy
I really like this because, first of all, it's by Josie Maran, and you can't go wrong with her products, and second, it's a gloss on one end, and a lipstick on the other. The lipstick is a beautiful shade of pink, and is very pigmented and the gloss can be worn over top of it or on its own. It makes your lips feel great!
DONNA V.
Review for: Dyani
For most makeup,the punchline on the buyer, and the joke is that we believe it makes us look prettier. But this perfectly pretty gloss/lipstick combo is that convenient beauty tool that a), makes me feel smart for having a two-in-one device, and b), is the perfect pink so that I feel "done" with just a little eyeliner at night, nothing else in daytime. I wore it for a few hours without nibbling or sipping and it didn't budge. I wore it throughout a typical morning (apply, commute, have breakfast and coffee) and it lasted pretty well. It smells lovely and feels luxurious for a great price. A great buy from Josie, yet again.....
Lisa G.
Review for: Pink Peony
I really love any Josie Maran products! I love the color Peony with my skin tone! I'm very fair, so some pinks can look garish on me, especially in gloss form! Staying power is pretty good! I don't have to re-apply as often as some other products!
Give it a try!
Haley  F.
Gainesville, FL
Review for: Happy
The color of this gloss is amazing. It is so pigmented and matches my skin tone perfectly!! Would definitely buy again!
karly h.
Pittsburg, CA
Review for: Happy
I would really recommend this lip gloss/lipstick , it works so good & very pigmented . Lovely color ! wont regret buying
Lorelie C.
Burlington, ON
Review for: Dyani
I like this 2 in one lip gloss and lipstick. it's very nice on the lips. I like the color pay off and its smell good. I'm not good with scent but it smells sweet. the only part I don't like about this is the gloss being sticky. but overall I love this it's travel friendly coz u already have a gloss and a lipstick, you just throw it in ur purse and ur good to go. :)
Ana A.
Review for: Happy
Nssa interessante quero muito testar um desse.... amei a cor também adoro essa cor
Emily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this sticky to the touch?
Neha G.
How long does this last ? And does this need to be put after a balm or not ?