Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsJosie Maran
Argan Reserve Healthy Skin Concentrate

Josie Maran Argan Reserve Healthy Skin Concentrate

Reserve your right to age beautifully. Transform your skin’s health with three most vital elements of the Argan tree.

• Argan Leaves brighten and tone with nutrient-rich flavonoids.

• Argan Press Cake balances, protects and revitalizes with soothing saponins.

• Argan Oil nourishes and smooths with essential fatty acids.

Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride** (and) Argania Spinosa Extract** (and) Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil** (and) Glyceryl Stearate**.

*ORGANIC

**NATURAL

Any recommendations for when I should apply? I’m not sure if I should apply before moisturizer or after. I currently use it as the last step in my routine and I want to make sure I’m not wasting my money by using it incorrectly.
How does this compare to the original argan oil ? What's the difference and is the price justified ?
I love the idea of this product. Does it work?
Start your review of Josie Maran Argan Reserve Healthy Skin Concentrate!
Anna H.
2,243 reviews
I have been addicted to the Josie Maran Argan Reserve since the first batch JM introduced and I have using them since. I buy at least four each time a new batch comes out and it lasts me around 10 months while I do use it almost daily. It smooths my lines and wrinkles and deeply hydrates. I find my skin is plump and glowing and I will never be without this. Yes it pricy but worth it and if you use it in conjunction with  Josie Maran Pure Argan Milk™ Intensive Hydrating Treatment you will be golden. Also alternate it with  Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil and you will be a glowing goddess!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Josie Maran Argan Reserve Healthy Skin Concentrate uploaded by Michaela H.
I had only a sample of this oil concentrate so I was able to use it 4x but even after one use I can see results. I used it twice for night and twice for morning and in both ways I didn't use any cream after so I could be sure the results or reactions were only from the oil. I have combination/oily skin so I am pretty careful about oils, I don't like oily feeling on my face but there wasn't any issue with Josies oil. It looked amazing under my make-up as well. My skin was hydrated, not oily, soft, fine lines were less visible and I had nice and even tone of my skin. And only after 4 use! #faceoil
Cathy G.
Nampa, ID
I use this after Josie Maran Milk serum. This uses all the elements of the argan tree, not just the nut. This reserve used along with the milk serum will in fact put your facial skin back in balance. No more dry, no more oily. Its quite amazing. My skin is more toned and more resilient. Many fine lines have faded away and the best part for me is that a patch of eczema that I have had on the side of my nose for 20 years has disappeared. I will call this a holy grail in skin care!
Joyce K.
Milwaukee
I just started using this product.  I'm 74 and I've always had great skin because I've used good products since my teens. All these young women need to realize this is the time to start and it will pay off. With this product you only need a small amount and press the oil onto your skin. Like I said I'm 74, but I look mid 50dys. So keep with it and don't over do the amount your using. I gave it a 4 because I just started using a few days and do see some difference already!!
Barbie D.
Phoenix
Great! I love it! I feel like my skin is glowing when I use Josie products. I know it can be out of the price range for ppl but I promise it’s worth it
shadynasty H.
Elon, NC
Thanks mom, for another wallet-breaking HG!! My mom gave me her bottle of this, she said she found it too heavy for her oily skin. Lucky for me my skin is drier. I love this stuff. The difference is incredible. My skin just feels softer, like porcelain or something, and just looks healthier. I can't explain how much good this does my skin. I use this a couple times a week and I always notice if I stop using it! The bottle is expensive ($78 I believe) but it has lasted me over a year. Highly recommended!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Josie Maran Argan Reserve Healthy Skin Concentrate uploaded by Jennifer S.
I really expected this to do a lot more then it did considering the things said about it during its initial presentation. I mean don’t get me wrong it does it’s job but so does Josie’s regular Aragon oil. I wouldn’t buy this again because of the price and if I was going to recommend anything from her line it would be the original Aragon oil.
Jessica F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
If I could give this ten stars I would...honestly, I'm not one to write reviews unless it's to qualify for a VoxBox, but I NEED TO TELL YOU THAT THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. As someone who has suffered with acne for about half their life, and has had the texture of their skin change to bumpy, unsmooth, with dry patches, despite all of the different products I've tried, my skin FINALLY feels like normal human skin is meant to feel. My pores have shrunk. My breakouts have reduced exponentially. I cannot describe to you how amazing of a product this is. And for those who are skeptical, and only use products a few times before deciding they don't work, this took about 3 days to start working on my skin. I promise this will not be a purchase you will regret.
Rachael D.
Bolivia, NC
Josie maran you have done it once again! I can't believe how soft and hydrated this product leaves my skin. I love this skin care line, but this is even more powerful then her original oils. I recommend this if your looking for a way to keep young healthy skin !
Naomi O.
Owings Mills, MD
The best skin concentrate I have ever used. I have super dry skin and this hydrates my skin like no other. I highly recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...