by josie maran argan

6-fl oz mega-size 100% Pure Argan Oil 0.5-fl oz 100% Pure Argan Oil 19-fl oz mega-size Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Vanilla Bean 2-fl oz Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter

6-fl oz mega-size 100% Pure Argan Oil; 0.5-fl oz 100% Pure Argan Oil; 19-fl oz mega-size Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Vanilla Bean; 2-fl oz Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter in Unscented, Vanilla Bean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Josie Maran Argan Oil Mega-Size 6 oz 19-fl oz Mega-size Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter & Travel Set In Gift Box If Sold Separately: $255.22!
I love Josie Maran Argan skin care, it’s perfect for sensitive skin and unless otherwise stated it’s unscented. I wouldn’t change a thing about the product(s), it’s Gentle on any skin type and Keeps you moisturized. Wearing any of Josie Maran Products feels as though you’re not wearing anything at all, which is a lot to say because usually any moisturizer or skin care feels heavy and oily but not Josie Maran Argan. No, even if you have Oily skin it feels wonderful and does your skin wonders. I don’t think you could do any wrong with trying any of Josie Maran’ s products. The Price is decent as long as you buy on QVC, otherwise it’s kinda pricey. I admit that you get what you pay for and this is worth every penny!
Pooler, GA
For transparency, I do not use the Josie Maran Argan Oil Mega size, but I do use the 4oz Jumbo bottle and I also love and adore the Whipped Argan Oil Body Butters.  The anti-aging properties are what I use it for the most.  I want my skin to look like Josie's even though I'm twice her age.  I do not have a crepey chest and I attribute that to the daily use of her Argan oil.   I love her Argan oil products so much that I give the body butters for gifts.  I love the vanilla and citrus scented ones the best and they make great Xmas gifts!!
Phoenix
Love, love, LOVE! The Argan oil by itself is hydrating, not at all sticky and leaves my skin super soft. The body butter has a lovely light scent—sweet but not too sweet—with hints of whipped cream/very faint vanilla. Both products are wonderful on their own but using them together is even better! You can mix the oil right into the lotion or use one after the other. I got this set for Christmas last year and it lasted me much longer than expected—I ran out just a couple months shy of a year—pretty unbelievable considering how much I use it!
Irwindale , CA
Great for hydration! I use this on my clients that need additional hydration on top of the moisturizer especially around the nose, and forehead areas. I have my own as well and use it during dry times of the year, and use it when I'm sick because I noticed I tend to get very dry and it keeps me hydrated and prevents clogged pores and breakouts for me.
Anaheim, CA
I use all of Josie Maran's Argan oil products. Whipped Argan oil body butter is so good! My skin feels so hydrated and dewy and young I live in California and we have a very dry climate. This I use every day on my face legs arms body hair ends...The sun screen makes my skin look dewy. Love, love love this product. Thank you Josie!
Herndon, VA
I have the whipped argan oil and I really enjoy it as a bony cream. It absorbs quickly and the ingredients are high quality and it has a light fragrance. I fell better putting simple ingredients on my skin vice lots of chemicals. I wish this were a little less expensive though and will be sad when I run out of my gifted tub.
Holbrook, NY
If I could give this 100 stars, I would. I love everything about Josie Maran, she herself is adorable and her products are natural, long lasting, and work wonders. I can not recommend this enough to you, if you are into natural and simple ingredients, anti aging and supple moisture. This is for you!!
Connellsville, PA
1,000 stars if I could!! I used this everyday, and everywhere. Including my hair, cuticles, and lips. This is just amazing!! It is deemed clean beauty, which means its 100% pure. And since it’s going on your skin. That means a lot!!
St George, UT
Josie Maran Argan Oil Mega-Size 6 oz 19-fl oz Mega-size Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter & Travel Set In Gift Box If Sold Separately: $255.22 uploaded by Aubree S.
I LOVE this whipped Afghan oil. It is so hydrating on my skin. I carry that huge tub with me everywhere I go! It does go on super oily but if you live in a dry climate like me and have dry skin, it absorbs pretty quickly!
I cannot rave enough about these creams and oils. So worth the price! A minimal amount will do! I have it all unscented and it is so moisturizing! If you have DRY skin anywhere this stuff is like magic!

Looking for your answer?