BY JOSIE MARAN #5 in Face Oil

A lightweight oil that can be used as a daily moisturizer or treatment for skin, hair, and nails. This 100% Pure Argan Oil is a legendary oil that's rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, and grown organically in Morocco. With its multitasking benefits, Argan Oil can be used for many areas including hydrating and nourishing skin, as a daily moisturizer, skin treatment, treating spilt ends, and softening cuticles. It's gentle enough to use on all skin types and is believed to help with skin conditions including acne. Argan Oil easily absorbs into skin to give you a youthful, dewy glow, and has astonishing healing, conditioning, and antiaging properties to keep your skin and hair nourished and revitalized and to keep you looking beautiful from head to toe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan 100% Pure Argan Oil is first cold pressed to ensure the best quality, highest-grade oil. It is housed in a recyclable glass bottle and purchased from women's cooperatives in Morocco to support their social and economic welfare. These cooperatives work within a UNESCO biosphere reserve that ensures the protection and reforestation of Argan trees. Research results:This product is clinically proven to improve skin hydration and skin elasticity after only four weeks. In just four weeks: Participants saw a visible reduction in coarse wrinkles and fine lines in the eye area, and more than 83% of women showed significantly improved skin hydration. See Josie Maran reveal her #1 personal beauty secret: 100% Pure Argan Oil. The name and logo of Women's Earth Alliance is used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement expressed or implied of any product or company. © Copyright 2011. Women's Earth Alliance, a not-for-profit, section 501(c)(3). Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• I have sensitive skin and easily get the deep under the s...2 Answers
  • How does this react with sensitive skin?2 Answers
  • What do you use this oil for? i use it to keep my hair fr...53 Answers
Josie Maran Argan Oil
  • "I love this product! I use it on my face at night and on my cuticles! Very hydrating ! My face looks moisturized and plump in a good way! " in 807 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazeballz! I use it on my ends of my hair right out of the shower! I also use it on my elbows, and I put some on my sons cheek, where he has a little patch of dry skin. It didn't aggravate it, it helped his cheek to heal, and he has very sensitive skin! " in 240 reviews
  • "So that night, I applied it again(a little goes a long way) and went to sleep, and thank god I didn't return it because my skin felt so moisturized and healthy." in 46 reviews
  • "I would put a tiny bit (a little goes a long way with this product) on my cuticle and rub it onto my nails and would notice a dramatic difference in about two days." in 33 reviews
  • "I also use it primarily on my face as a moisturizer in the colder months to combat dry patches and keep my skin soft and supple." in 32 reviews
Rebecca S.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
My holy grail skincare item, I couldn’t live without it. I am a huge fan of trying new things and experimenting with different products and brands, but I always find myself coming back to this oil. I’ve been using it for almost three years and still panic every time the bottle starts getting low, it’s that central to my routine. It has helped me with both my dry skin and my acne, and I’m pretty sure this oil was the only thing keeping me alive when I was on Accutane over the winter a few years ago. That was the driest I have ever been, on top of the seasonal dryness that came with the winter months, and pretty much everything burned or wasn’t hydrating enough to help in any way. This is such a simple oil (I’m pretty sure there are only two ingredients: argan oil and vitamin e), yet it was such a game changer for me. It is massively hydrating and melts into your skin, and lasts for hours. It does have a bit of a heavy feel to it, which I know can be a turn off for some people, but I personally really enjoy the feeling of having such a rich layer of moisture coating my skin. I feel like my skin is softer, brighter, and healthier looking for using this oil, and even my nails are stronger for rubbing the excess into my cuticles. Cleansers may come and go, but Josie Maran Argan Oil is forever, lol.
Erin S.
Seminole, TX
Hands down, the best splurge I have made in a long time. For reference I have dry sensitive acne prone skin. My skin tone is also uneven:( I ordered this from QVC. It also came with a creme color stick(which is also very nice). Argon oil is something I will never be without. My skin had been breaking out and I think it was all the chemical ingredients in my makeup and skin care. But since trying more natural ingredients it has gotten a lot better. I was using unrefined shea butter which helped a lot with clearing up my acne and red spots, but my skin needed more moisture. The argon oil is so moisturizing, and my skin literally has been soaking it up! I also use as a hair serum, and my hair is sooo soft and doesn't get frizzy underneath anymore. This has replaced my Kenra serum. I also use it on my kids for scrapes and diaper rash. I have read that this can be pore clogging, but I haven't had a problem, and that's saying a lot. My skin almost hates everything. I think everyone should go out and buy! Thanks Josie:)
Lareisha G.
Hopewell, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product, I    use it daily after cleaning my face. They have a regular oil and then a light oil and they both are light and leaves your face feeling moisturized without feeling weighed down to to think. It leaves a great soft oiled glow. I    use the light when doing my makeup and the regular when cleansing my face at night to help keep my pores moisturized throughout the night. I      would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a moisturizer that will do its job but not feel heavy on your face.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
I don’t have any negative things to say about the Josie Maran pure Argan oil. This stuff is like gold in a bottle. Ever try the Farsali rose gold elixir? Yeah, that stuff is utter garbage compared to the argan oil. This stuff is the most under talked about product of the time. This oil is so good, it sinks into the skin so amazingly and makes it smooth and supple like a baby’s bottom! I have pretty dry skin and make up application is kind of frustrating, especially with matte foundations. The argan oil definitely makes a big difference!!
Tiffany Y.
Austin, TX
This was my first oil, and I still think it’s the best one. Before developing the elaborate n-step routine that I have nowadays, I used to only use this oil to moisturize day and night. It seemed to help with my acne a lot and keep my skin moisturized throughout the day. Even if you have oily skin, I would recommend this version over the “light” argan oil because it seems to do a much better job at keeping moisture in. It makes sense that Josie Maran has developed such a huge line out of this oil because it really is a miracle worker.
Brianna B.
Grawn
The packaging is always very nice with Josie maran products. The oil itself is very nice, I have tried both the normal and the light face oils. They apply very easily, and a little bit goes a long way. Make sure it is all rubbed in and be sure not to apply too much, because then there tends to be too much excess oily. Leaving your face a hot oily mess. I personally only put one drop on each side of my face, rubbing it in all over thoroughly. It does a great job of hydrating you skin and not leaving it oily throughout the day (as long as you don’t over - do it as I said previously. All around a very nice product
Amanda L.
Los Angeles
This is the first oil product that I ever tried! I like to slather a dime size amount into my hair while it is still damp after taking a shower. It dries super soft and never feels oily! I noticed my husband started using a drop or two in the morning to style his hair. It’s great for sensitive skin too. My aunt used mine once when she had rosacea and loved it so much she took the bottle. I like the dropper packaging too, it makes it super easy to dispense an exact amount to use. Get the bigger size because you’ll be sharing it!
Olivia V.
Buffalo, NY
I use argon oil on my face twice a week and it has worked better than anything else I’ve ever done. I sleep with it on then wash in the morning and moisturize/tone/etc. It has made my face clearer, softer, brighter, and has evened out my skin. If I have a breakout I put a little more on it and it helps clear it up. I have normal to combination skin and don’t have much trouble with acne, I’m also a little bit sensitive. So if you have skin like mine, this may be a new product for you!
Tonya R.
I love this. There are so many ways to utilize this product. I put it on top of my eyelids to keep them from being dry and causing wrinkles. I use this under my eyes too, for the same purpose. I love putting just a couple of drops in my hand and place in my hair for its moisturizing effects ( I have color treated hair, and it's very dry at times).
I also put this on my elbows to keep them soft and smooth. I have even used this on my lips in the freezing winter weather.
Anh P.
This used to a regular purchase for me but lately I haven’t been using it as much because there are other oils on the market that are more affordable.

With that being said, if you want to splurge on a reliable, high quality, and ethically sourced Argan oil, this product is for you. I usually purchase the travel size and it lasts for months! Just a couple drops will go a long way. The glass bottle has a dropper that easily distributes the oil and you can grab the very last drops.

I use it for my skin, hair, and lashes to keep them moisturized. I don’t see a huge difference in my hair but it does add a little bit of shine if you need it. When my skin gets super dry in the winter, this comes in clutch. It’s a little on the heavier side in texture so I would recommend diluting it with your cream or skip the moisturizer and just use the oil.

Overall, it’s a great product because you know exactly what’s inside it and it doesn’t have a weird smell like other drugstore brand argan oils. It’s pricey but it’ll last for a long time with proper storage.
Mallory H.
El Cajon, CA
What do you use this oil for? i use it to keep my hair from getting split ends, but it has so many other uses.
Ashley K.
Aliquippa , PA
Is this worth the price? I've used other Argan Oils and they have worked pretty well.
Jani T.
Where can this be purchased?
Stephanie S.
Bouctouche , NB
Is this worth the price ? I have dry skin because the cleanser that I am using to fight off acne and also I want to find something hydrating for the hair (:
Erin B.
How long does the 4 oz. of this product last with regular use?