Josie Maran Argan Oil

A lightweight oil that can be used as a daily moisturizer or treatment for skin, hair, and nails. This 100% Pure Argan Oil is a legendary oil that's rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, and grown organically in Morocco. With its multitasking benefits, Argan Oil can be used for many areas including hydrating and nourishing skin, as a daily moisturizer, skin treatment, treating spilt ends, and softening cuticles. It's gentle enough to use on all skin types and is believed to help with skin conditions including acne. Argan Oil easily absorbs into skin to give you a youthful, dewy glow, and has astonishing healing, conditioning, and antiaging properties to keep your skin and hair nourished and revitalized and to keep you looking beautiful from head to toe. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan 100% Pure Argan Oil is first cold pressed to ensure the best quality, highest-grade oil. It is housed in a recyclable glass bottle and purchased from women's cooperatives in Morocco to support their social and economic welfare. These cooperatives work within a UNESCO biosphere reserve that ensures the protection and reforestation of Argan trees. Research results:This product is clinically proven to improve skin hydration and skin elasticity after only four weeks. In just four weeks: Participants saw a visible reduction in coarse wrinkles and fine lines in the eye area, and more than 83% of women showed significantly improved skin hydration. See Josie Maran reveal her #1 personal beauty secret: 100% Pure Argan Oil. The name and logo of Women's Earth Alliance is used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement expressed or implied of any product or company. © Copyright 2011. Women's Earth Alliance, a not-for-profit, section 501(c)(3). Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Is it good for oily skin?
Does it have a strong scent to it?
Is this safe for oily acne prone skin with pores?
Start your review of Josie Maran Argan Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love this product! I use it on my face at night and on my cuticles! Very hydrating ! My face looks moisturized and plump in a good way! in reviews
...skin. It didn't aggravate it, it helped his cheek to heal, and he has very sensitive skin! in reviews
So that night, I applied it again(a little goes a long way) and went to sleep, and thank god I didn't return it because my skin felt so moisturized and healthy.in reviews
I would put a tiny bit (a little goes a long way with this product) on my cuticle and rub it onto my nails and would notice a dramatic difference in about two days.in reviews
I also use it primarily on my face as a moisturizer in the colder months to combat dry patches and keep my skin soft and supple.in reviews
Tabitha Z.
Darien, IL
Josie Maran Argan Oil uploaded by Tabitha Z.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Argan oil! I love that this product is just Argan oil and my favorite time to use it is right after the shower.. There is no scent, there is I’m sure whatever Argan smells like.. It takes a minute to soak in but my skin feels incredibly soft and moisturized all day. I use this on my cuticles and in my hair too!
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Josie Maran Argan Oil uploaded by MA F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Holy grail product! This Josie Marian Argan Oil is a wonderful skincare product. This is wonderful for your face, body and nails. It’s a super moisturizing oil and I highly recommend it for the winter time!
Kailee L.
Castle Creek, NY
Josie Maran Argan Oil uploaded by Kailee L.
Bought this big bottle of Josie Maran Argan Oil for my hair and face. During the winter I really struggle with dry skin and hair, especially because I have a pellet stove in my house. This is a life saver and worth the money too. This is my second time buying it. It lasts a long time and I have hair down to my waist.
Cristina C.
Bristol, CT
Josie Maran Argan Oil uploaded by Cristina C.
Absolutely LOVE all her stuff! Works well for my skin especially in the Winter. When I can I purchase her larger tubs of body butters through QVC.
Ashley B.
Josie Maran Argan Oil uploaded by Ashley B.
I am loving this product! I’ve been using it for my hair and scalp. I find it to be light but hydrating! No greasy feeling and it smells nice and light. This was part of my Spring Fab Fit Fun box. I loved it but didn’t love the normal high retail price otherwise I would give 5 stars.
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
Josie Maran Argan Oil uploaded by Jessica L.
Who doesn't love a product that is muli use? Haiti nails skin! WOW. this light weight argan oil is 100% pure, hydrating. It has natural, organic ingredients, free of parabens, gluten fragrance, cruelty free and is vegan. A little bit goes a long way!
Lydia L.
Ellicott City, MD
Josie Maran Argan Oil uploaded by Lydia L.
I’ve been putting a few drops on my legs after the shower and on my face before I sleep once a week and it feels nourishing, and I see some bug bites on my legs starting to fade quicker than normal. No artificial smell and suitable for my sensitive skin. This is a great option as a carrier oil for essential oils as well. It doesn’t feel too greasy but it will if you apply too much of course.
Diana B.
Irving, TX
Josie Maran Argan Oil uploaded by Diana B.
I love árgan oil this is not the exact product I have use but in general argan oil it’s the best .
Ashmita T.
Euless, TX
Josie Maran Argan Oil uploaded by Ashmita T.
This is one of those oils that my skin approves. It seals in the moisture and doesn’t break me out. A must have for dry skin days.
Adriana B.
Indialantic, FL
Josie Maran Argan Oil uploaded by Adriana B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this as part of a JM sample set from Sephora. This oil works really well with the other two products in the set (pineapple pore clearing cleanser and whipped face butter). After cleansing out the pores, the whipped butter lays a foundation of rather thin moisture on the face that draws in the oil that you pat on top of it. All together, it leaves your face feeling really nice and silky and hydrated.

435 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...