suggested searches

22%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This is 1 of my favorite products. Can be used everywhere. Even around the eyes with no burning or stinging. Great under makeup. I break out very easily but never break out from this oil. It really is liquid gold.

Product reviewed: Argan Primer Mist 2 oz

This is a good quality oil, that I continue to use on occasion. I use a very small amount, and it moisturize as well and soaks in pretty quickly. I find if I use it more than a couple of times a week, I do notice some acne buildup, which is unusual for me.

Product reviewed: Argan Primer Mist 2 oz

I don’t like to add oils to my skin. Causes breakouts for me and I already have combination skin. I usually add a little to hair. Nothing bad to say but nothing good either

MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Ok so. For the past week I’ve been getting emails telling me to take surgery’s to see if I qualify, but nothing yet. How many surveys did y’all have to go through till you got a box?? I’m starting to get bummed 🙁
What do You think about this product?
Do you know Josie Maran? ARGAN OIL SECRETS: Loaded with Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, Argan Oil has amazing conditioning properties. Argan oil benefits your skin head to toe, even hair and nails. 🌰 Organic multitasker 🌰Nature’s richest source of essential fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamin E 🌰Nourishes dry, sensitive, and normal skin
more questions