BY JOSIE MARAN #88 in Hair Serums

Enhances color, smooths frizz, and adds subtle shine. Thirsty strands soak up this whisper-light hair serum instantly, for frizz-free gloss and silky, repaired ends. With Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil and Vitamin E, it's a powerhouse of polish. No need for synthetic fragrances when you've got bergamot and geranium oils. No dyes in this crystal-clear oil, and no drying alcohol.

Cyclomethicone and Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Oil**, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil**, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil**, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil**, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil**, Geranium Maculatum (Geranium) Oil**, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.

*NATURAL

*ORGANIC

Josie Maran Argan Oil Hair Serum
  • "I use this serum that I got from Sephora on my damp hair and blow dry on medium hot+cool heat." in 3 reviews
  • "I use it on damp hair before I blow dry but you would also use it on dry hair for flyaways." in 2 reviews
  • "It leaves my hair super silky-smooth, moisturized and prevents split end in the harsh, cold winter conditions." in 1 review
  • "I love how it hydrates my hair without weighing it down." in 1 review
  • "You only need a drop or two every few days to keep your hair looking amazing." in 1 review
Heidi M.
I am obsessed with this product. It has made my hair so strong and silky. I had awful damage to my hair from color and this has healed my hair so much. I use this on damp hair after my leave in conditioner!
Stella H.
culver city
A must have in every and all bathroom cabinets! This is some great stuff! Not only does it detangle your hair, it creates a great shine and smell! I have long straight fine hair and it works great!
Love X.
This product is great for my long hair. Helps hydrate the ends very well. Also helps with the frizz I get from blow drying my hair. There is also a natural looking shine after application. Doesn't have a weird smell or anything-- the bottle lasts for a long time too (6-8 months)
Leeann G.
Salem, OR
This product smells so so good!! Leaves your hair silky and smooth but not greasy. It did everything I wanted and more!! I’ve used many brands but this is in my top 5 for sure! Highly recommended to anyone with damaged and color treated hair.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating product is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Ivy L.
Casstown, OH
It did make my hair feel very nice but the Argun oil was like any other Argun oriole I've ever used my hair color is dark brown and it is thick coarse hair so it did smooth it but any other oil could have too
Sierra D.
This is my holy grail hair care product! Every time I wish my hair I spritz this oil into my damp hair & it keeps my hair from getting frizzy, as well as makes my hair smell great! It's an absolute must have!
Candace B.
After I learned that my Moroccan oil had butylphenyl methylpropional in it, I went on a quest to find a product that had more natural ingredients while giving me the same results, and found Josie's Argan Oil Hair Serum. I'm very picky about my hair products, since I highlight my hair and the texture is thick, but fine. This doesn't weigh my hair down, makes it feel absolutely fabulous, has nourishing ingredients, and has a fantastic, light natural fragrance (bergamot and geranium). If you're looking for a more natural hair serum, but want something that really works, I highly recommend this product!
Andrea A.
Pomona, CA
I splurged on this product ages ago and have never looked back. I absolutely cannot function without this product! I have tried other products over the years, but nothing comes close. It gives me control over my horse's mane which is about as coarse as it can get and shine for days! It's light, but you don't need a lot. It smells great, and I feel good knowing that Josie's products are Fair Trade certified!
Alexia S.
Pinehurst, NC
First of all, I love the way this smells! It's like having fragrant candy in my hair. I usually put a dime-sized amount on my hands and rub it together to create warmth, which helps the product separate and diffuse into your hair better.
I find it works best when put in wet hair, because it both protects your hair from the heat of the dryer and also has the chance to really absorb into your strands without that greasy, heavy feeling. The argan oil really helps keep my hair soft, shiny and supple throughout the day!
kait b.
Has anybody ever used this ? I want to try something like this to make my hair look silkier & shinier. I have very thick, light blonde hair. thanks in advance (:
Maria G.
Bell, CA
Does this product work well for curly haired people?
Amber P.
Can you use the oil if you have oily hair?
Leoni S.
Dublin, Ireland
Is this pure argan oil. or is it mixed with other chemicals and only like 10 percent argan oil?
Paige T.
Does anyone his products promote hair growth