BY JOSIE MARAN

The healing and hydrating properties of argan oil are concentrated in solid, leak-proof form, perfect for an intense hit of moisture wherever it’'s needed most. You just might hear your skin say “ahhhh” when you smooth on Argan Balm and feel it sinking in, forming a protective barrier that locks in moisture and throws away the key. Why I love it: Whenever and wherever my skin feels more like sandpaper, I break out the balm for an overnight dose of deep hydration. My elbows, heels, and hands thank me, …and I thank the awesomeness of argan oil. What’'s in it: 100% Pure Argan Oil in a base of rich shea butter and soothing essential oils: a balm to your spirit, and your skin. What’'s not in it: There'’s nothing soothing about irritating synthetic fragrances, animal testing, or parabens. That’'s why none of those things go into the making of my balm. How I use it: Rub a bit of balm between your palms to warm it. Then apply to dry hands or feet, and leave on overnight. By morning, cracked heels and raggedy cuticles disappear like a bad dream. I also use it on my lips, under my eyes, or to calm rough spots that pop up throughout the day.

Aleisha S.
Los Angeles
Love this argan oil! Perfect way to moisturize. I am a repeat user of this amazing product. Always nice packaging and presentation. Very gentle on the skin. I would buy this again as well as highly Recommend this to others.
Lydia F.
Conway, AR
I loved how soft my face felt after using Josie Maran's balm! I've used both the light and full serum formulas and they are fantastic. I use the light during the day and full at night. My face never feels greasy. In the winter, I do need extra moisturizer outside of the argan oil. But in summer, the light oil is all I need. My skin feels soft and it even helps clear up blemishes! Worth every penny!
Andreea Emilia P.
Highlands Ranch, CO
you get what you pay for! Awesomeness! This is my little treasure balm that I hope will never end! My lips are so hydrated and nice looking i can´t even describe. I also dab a little bit before my lipstick and keeps my lips so moist and gives the lipstick a nice texture.
Jessica F.
It's similar to a petroleum jelly texture which I would have liked, except it stays thick on your lips. On top of that I found that after I tried to use it again it was gritty on my lips like it had pieces of something in it.
Alison G.
Montgomery
Smells really nice and is great for skin. One of my favorite things ever. It met my expectations and it was perfect. I really loved it form the first time I used it. The first time o bought it, it was amazing
Karen D.
Valley stream
my favorite bedtijme lip blam oil! this balm is not messy and hydrates lips perfectly . i recommend using a lip scrub before applying this lip balm for the best results
Heejee Y.
Los Angeles, CA
the product did not absorb into my skin, but rather felt oil film sitting on top of my skin; white head noticed after using the product as well.
Leslie B.
Jonesboro, AR
Absolutely love this for Fall and Winter! I use it after I moisturize my skin. It's heavy enough to seal in moisture but not greasy.
Vickey T.
Brooklyn, NY
this product was amazing. I have very dry skin and I struggle so much with it but this product and I can't wait to use more.
Wanda C.
Virginia Beach
I used this on my body and it really helped with my dry skin,I was having some really dry skin on my heels and this help alot.