BY JOSIE MARAN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A pearlescent priming and highlighting oil powered by 100% Pure Argan Oil Light and PhytoVie Defense. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Get a beautiful moonlit glow with Josie's weightless Moonstone potion of Argan-powered essential nutrients and soft-focus radiance pearls. These multitasking priming, highlighting, and enhancing drops smooth and illuminate for makeup-ready, luminous skin. Easily transform any look with these iridescent drops: mix with your foundation for a perfectly dewy look, add a few to your lips for a glowing pout, or bring extra light to cheekbones with one single drop. The 100% Pure Argan Oil Light nourishes and hydrates while PhytoVie Defense helps fight against free radical damage and extends makeup wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
Alex S.
CA
These are an absolute game changer for me! I've started using it just about every morning! I really like how versatile this is. I use it to moisturize my whole face, as a moisturizer for my dry under eyes, as a highlighter on my cheekbones, and even as a lip oil sometimes. I really like the scent. The balance of lavender and lemongrass is so refreshing. Although this feels very rich and nourishing, it's not too heavy or greasy at all, just luminous and glowy. It sinks into the skin in a few minutes, and leaves a beautiful opalescent-pink reflect that isn't chunky or glittery. A tip I have for you is to shake the bottle thoroughly before application, because the little mica particles are prone to gathering at the bottom. I really like how this looks under makeup as well as mixed in to foundation. It just makes everything I apply on top glide on and look extra skin like. I really enjoy this and envision working out well for many people.
Cassadee A.
Brooksville , FL
I was a little hesitant to try this but I’m sooo glad I did! I got a sample from Sephora and literally the first day I put it on I liked the natural highlight it gave my skin, it made my foundation look so much better, and the next morning my skin was SO SOFT. My skin felt and looked fantastic after just one use! I was truly shook. I told my fiancé to look and feel my face and he asked me to do it to his and he stepped outside and he was glowing! Not overly done, he looked like he had a natural glow to his face I knew it would help his skin. The only thing about this product I don’t like is the smell, I’m not a big fan of the Lemon like smell but that’s just a personal opinion and it’s really easy to ignore. I will for sure buy the full size when my sample runs out!
Erica T.
I received a sample of Josie Maran Cosmetics Argan Moonstone Drops from Sephora. It’s stated to be a make up priming and highlighting oil. I tried it as both a primer and highlighter. Personally, I don’t like it as a highlighter. The consistency is a little too runny for me so I would only use it alone as a facial moisturizer for a “bare face day”. Overall, I love the smell and how it adds a little sparkle to my natural face.
Maggie K.
Fairfax, VA
I got a little bottle of this from a Sephora collection and I love it! It brightens the face so much, it looks very nice under my makeup. You can actually make yourself look super glittery/shiny if you apply a lot, or just give yourself a little glow. I wish that it was less expensive though so I wouldn't have to splurge so much to get the full size.
Jessica Q.
The Josie Maran Moonstone drops are DIVINE! First off it has this beautiful light lemony scent. It's not overpowering at all just a very subtle scent that doesn't last. You do have to shake it up to get everything all mixed together. Once it's all mixed together & you put a few drops in your hand, you'll see that it has a gorgeous pearlescent texture to it. You pat the drops onto your skin & you'll end up with an ethereal glow. You can use it on top your makeup/skin or under your makeup as a primer. You can even mix with your foundations or add a few drops to shadows, powders or whatnot for that extra glow or hydration!
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
I love Josie Maran products in general and had been wanting to try this product. It was a deluxe sample option at Sephora so I jumped on it. It has the consistency of the other oils, but with a little shimmer. It is sort of opalescent. Not too shiny. It’s perfect for daily wear.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Wow. This is amazing. Not only did I wake up in the morning with my face looking hydrated and flawless, but this stuff smells so good. It smells high class if you know what I mean. Plus this works as a highlighter too and you can moisturize any part of your face with it, even your lips. Got it for 49 bucks from Sephora and it is worth it.
Jessica K.
Jacksonville, TX
I love this oil. It doesn't make me too oily looking. I have very dry skin during the winter time and I apply this all over my face. Or mix it in with my matte foundations so that I can wear them during the winter without looking patchy.
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
didn't like it at all. i returned it. it smells sooo strong of lemon grass, your make up could possibly cover it up if you use it as a primer but its legit oil so i dont see how you can use it as highlight and have it last all day. it was way too oily for me to just dab on my cheeks and go on with my day it would either get wiped off or its shimmer would just disappear as the day went on.
Brianna B.
Highland, CA
This oil is so pretty and gives the skin such a nice glowy and dewy look and I love it. It feels so nice on my dry skin after taking my makeup off or after a long day. I love the way it makes me makeup look under it too, it would definitely work as a primer, it’s a win win. It makes the skin almost tacky but smooth and somehow poreless so the foundation looks flawless!
Terri Dee S.
I really want to try this product !! 💋
Uzma T.
I want to try this product. How can i get a free testing
Angel B.
Harrisburg, PA
If your skin is kinda oily will this make it even worst ? Also is this good to used when blending
Kayla B.
Rocky Hill, CT
Is this good for dry or oily skin?
Sharon M.
Kissimmee , FL
Products like this usually break me out have this happened to anyone that have used it ?