BY JOSIE MARAN

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A pearlescent priming and highlighting oil powered by 100% Pure Argan Oil Light and PhytoVie Defense. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more… Get a beautiful moonlit glow with Josie's weightless Moonstone potion of Argan-powered essential nutrients and soft-focus radiance pearls. These multitasking priming, highlighting, and enhancing drops smooth and illuminate for makeup-ready, luminous skin. Easily transform any look with these iridescent drops: mix with your foundation for a perfectly dewy look, add a few to your lips for a glowing pout, or bring extra light to cheekbones with one single drop. The 100% Pure Argan Oil Light nourishes and hydrates while PhytoVie Defense helps fight against free radical damage and extends makeup wear. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Buy on Sephora
  • "[product:josie-maran-argan-moonstone-drops-makeup-priming-and-highlighting-oil] i used the original argan oils and loved them. i forgot about them and went in for a facial at sephora. the lady who gave me a facial loved these drops and recommend them to me. i love the rehydrating feel. so smooth. dewy. so i did end up using them that time and i enjoyed them so much i bought them right then and there. i love the way they feel. so light weight. no oily residue. it feels great as you lather it in the skin. i highly recommend this product. this product leaves my skin soft and supple every single time. glowy. glittery. glimmery. shimmery. these drops are sold at sephora. i bought mine in store and i’ve seen them on line. i love mine. i really really recommend them to any and every one with all skin types. you won’t regret it. if you’re just curious. purchase a sample. i mix this along with a basic bocsia product for hydrating. leaves my skin so healthy. these drops are so reviving. give them a try i loved them. they are expensive but worth every penny. :) <3" in 10 reviews
  • "didn't like it at all. i returned it. it smells sooo strong of lemon grass, your make up could possibly cover it up if you use it as a primer but its legit oil so i dont see how you can use it as highlight and have it last all day. it was way too oily for me to just dab on my cheeks and go on with my day it would either get wiped off or its shimmer would just disappear as the day went on." in 7 reviews
Cassadee A.
Brooksville , FL
I was a little hesitant to try this but I’m sooo glad I did! I got a sample from Sephora and literally the first day I put it on I liked the natural highlight it gave my skin, it made my foundation look so much better, and the next morning my skin was SO SOFT. My skin felt and looked fantastic after just one use! I was truly shook. I told my fiancé to look and feel my face and he asked me to do it to his and he stepped outside and he was glowing! Not overly done, he looked like he had a natural glow to his face I knew it would help his skin. The only thing about this product I don’t like is the smell, I’m not a big fan of the Lemon like smell but that’s just a personal opinion and it’s really easy to ignore. I will for sure buy the full size when my sample runs out!
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Loved the product but the packaging is pure crap.
The product is so hydrating and gives a pretty glow before makeup.. just make sure you shake it up.
The packaging pisses me off... I closed it very tightly and when traveling it leaked all over my makeup bag. It freaking leaks all the time and because of that the label on the bottle is faded. Thanks Josie for being a cheapo with packaging
Liz D.
Love these drops they’re super Dewy and easy to
Mix with product or even use on their own with a damp beauty blender. Super easy t work with and I love that a little bit goes a long way. Definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a versatile highlight. I love to get My Josie products via QVC ♥️
Amber M.
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!! It’s the only highlighter I will use because it gives u a natural glow that is so pretty. Most highlighters look glittery and fake but this one makes you look so radiant and refreshed. I also love that it’s clear and doesn’t really have a color to it. It’s also very light on the skin and doesn’t feel heavy at all. BEST HIGHLIGHTER EVER!!!!
Jessica Q.
The Josie Maran Moonstone drops are DIVINE! First off it has this beautiful light lemony scent. It's not overpowering at all just a very subtle scent that doesn't last. You do have to shake it up to get everything all mixed together. Once it's all mixed together & you put a few drops in your hand, you'll see that it has a gorgeous pearlescent texture to it. You pat the drops onto your skin & you'll end up with an ethereal glow. You can use it on top your makeup/skin or under your makeup as a primer. You can even mix with your foundations or add a few drops to shadows, powders or whatnot for that extra glow or hydration!
Jacqueline A.
Rocklin, CA
When I first got this product I would use it as a primer, didn’t really work well for me so it was just sitting on my vanity. Until it was suggested by a friend of mine to mix it in with a foundation of thicker consistency (like kat von d or milani) and omg it’s a game changer. Not only does it give my foundation a thinner consistency but it doesn’t take away any of the full coverage. Also give me a really nice glow without disrupting the matte/ natural finish of my foundations, and since it has argan oil this helps keep my skin hydrated.
Cynthia A.
Struthers
I’ve used this as the last step in my morning routine when I just don’t feel like doing a full face of makeup and have gotten sooo many compliments on my skin! I feel it’s good for any type of skin and a little goes a long way! Just press into your skin and don’t just wipe on and you’ll have the best results.
Taylor A.
I wasn’t a fan of this product...I never knew my face couldn’t handle oils, until I purchased this. I got an extreme breakout after one use with this. The price isn’t worth it. *if you can handle oils, this did create a flawless finish for my makeup though*
Amanda C.
Midwest City
This stuff is amazing! The glow is unreal. Makes my skin look so healthy, glowy, and hydrated! It smells just like a Lush store. It’s got a very pretty opal glow to it. I like to use it under BB creams or powder foundation to keep from looking dried out.
Kara M.
San Diego
I love everything about this! The smell is amazing, and the moonstone is beautifully iridescent. I use it on my arms, legs and collar bones. I’m pretty fair, but it gives my skin this gorgeous glow, and hides my imperfections.
Terri Dee S.
I really want to try this product !! 💋
Angel B.
New Cumberland , PA
If your skin is kinda oily will this make it even worst ? Also is this good to used when blending
Uzma T.
I want to try this product. How can i get a free testing
Norma A.
Fort Worth, TX
Does this really work?
Kayla B.
Rocky Hill, CT
Is this good for dry or oily skin?

back