Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation uploaded by Shelby A.Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation uploaded by Jannet N.Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY JOSIE MARAN

Lightweight, skin perfecting serum foundation is all you’ll need year-round to match your changing natural skin tone & provide age-defying undetectable coverage! Chameleon pigments adjust to match skin and provides a “velvet” HD finish.

• Strengthen and balance skin
• Help correct fine lines and wrinkles
• Keep oily areas shine-free
• Hydrate dry patches

INGREDIENTS

Alkanes**, Aqua (Water)**, Butylene Glycol,Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysilicone-11, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Polymethylsilsesquioxane/Benzimidazole/Diamond Copolymer, Soy Lecithin**, Stearyl Palmitate*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate*, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 20, Triethyl Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Sorbate**, Silica**, Hexylene Glycol**, Decyl Glucoside

MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)**, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**

Buy on Sephora
OneDay C.
Review for: Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation Light Medium more...
I love argan oil and was very excited to try this foundation that claimed to match my skin. Unfortunately, it couldn’t match to my skin, it looked terrible, WAY too light and obvious, I had to wash it all off. On top of this, it totally ruined my beauty blender, the foundation wouldn’t wash out and dried my beauty blender into a hardened mess. Definitely do not recommend!
Ally E.
Lake orion, MI
Review for: Dark more...
Love this product and the all natural ingredients. Great for dry skin and does not cause irritation. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great product!
Sirena N.
The concept of this foundation is great, but the execution is dissapointing. First, it has a very strong sweet scent, so if you don't like scents in your makeup stay far away! Second, the color match takes a long time to adjust, as a pro (and con) the coverage is super sheer so it's really hard to tell. Third, it does not last well on oily skin. I won't repurchase this item.
callie g.
This is The only foundation I use.

I prefer a very light coverage and this gives me exactly that. It evens out my skin tone while still letting my freckles shine through. It also smooths the skin, feels weightless, and provides moisture.
Liz B.
This was my very first foundation and I loved it as a beginner. It gave me enough coverage to smooth out my skin, but also looked like I was wearing nothing. I recommend this to everyone!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation Light Medium more...
I bought the light/medium one and at first i started freaking out because it looked sooo light. For the price i was thinking i would definitely be taking it back... But after about 10 minutes i looked back in the mirror and it ended up matching me perfectly. This isnt something you can build up otherwise it does look like youre wearing makeup. Not so much cakey just like youre wearing too much. Its great for evening out your face for a nice light coverage. Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Had to rate lower because it didn't cover any thing for me at al.it is more oily and way to light even the light medium was for maybe fair skin way off color.i wanted to live it because I use the other foundation and love it so much. But this isn't for me.
Rebecca E.
I really wanted to love this as I searched it on my hand and it was BEAUTIFUL. It's light weight and moisturizing, perfect for my dry/combo skin. However, I did notice it only seemed to last at max 2 hours before it started disappearing off my face. all in all, it didn't make me breakout and looked okay on my actual face (vs my hand), but lacked longevity. It also covers about as well as a BB cream so I definitely wouldn't consider it a foundation.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Review for: Dark more...
When I say I love this foundation- I'm not kidding- No it's not a full coverage/baked look but it is build-able and it blends to your actual skin tone! It makes your skin look radiant and dewy, I get compliments all day when I wear it. I highly recommend. And to top it off it makes your skin soft after you remove it!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Medium Dark more...
This is my holy grail. Not only it has argan, it also is self adjusting. Regardless if I get a tan in the summer or become pale in the winter, the medium to dark is the best ever shade on me. Tried it on family member and friends with similar tone- it worked for them too!
Annie H.
Danville, OH
What is the best method for applying this?
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO
I watched this on QVC yesterday & I am very curious if this product really does match the skin tone as well as it showed on the models? Does it go on as flawless as they made it look?
Lydia L.
Regina , SK
I've been interested in trying this product out for the summer. I love the idea of something light in texture & feel on the skin, is moisturizing but also offers light to medium coverage. What is coverage like with this product? And is it a formula that builds up nicely?
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have this foundation and was wondering does anyone else have issues with it dispensing from the nozzle, and do you notice white specks on your face after blending? Can't decide if it's getting old (got it in Dec) or if it's the product itself. Thanks!
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this worth it for the price?