BY JOSIE MARAN

Lightweight, skin perfecting serum foundation is all you’ll need year-round to match your changing natural skin tone & provide age-defying undetectable coverage! Chameleon pigments adjust to match skin and provides a “velvet” HD finish.

• Strengthen and balance skin
• Help correct fine lines and wrinkles
• Keep oily areas shine-free
• Hydrate dry patches

INGREDIENTS

Alkanes**, Aqua (Water)**, Butylene Glycol,Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polysilicone-11, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Quaternium-90 Bentonite, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate*, Polymethylsilsesquioxane/Benzimidazole/Diamond Copolymer, Soy Lecithin**, Stearyl Palmitate*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate*, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Myristate, Polysorbate 20, Triethyl Citrate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Sorbate**, Silica**, Hexylene Glycol**, Decyl Glucoside

MAY CONTAIN: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)**, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**

Sara J.
Canton
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fair Light more...
I wanted to love this because it seems like a lightweight foundation. I got the lightest shade because the description says it will match your skin, but it ended up being way too light. I do like the formulation if the color actually matched my skin.
Briana D.
California
Review for: Light Medium more...
I bought this product in the color “light medium” and I think medium/dark would have worked better for me. But that being my own fault, I love this foundation so much. It feels so lightweight. It goes on white like a lotion then rubs in to match your skin.
Liz B.
This was my very first foundation and I loved it as a beginner. It gave me enough coverage to smooth out my skin, but also looked like I was wearing nothing. I recommend this to everyone!
Ally E.
Lake Orion, MI
Love this product and the all natural ingredients. Great for dry skin and does not cause irritation. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great product!
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I bought the light/medium one and at first i started freaking out because it looked sooo light. For the price i was thinking i would definitely be taking it back... But after about 10 minutes i looked back in the mirror and it ended up matching me perfectly. This isnt something you can build up otherwise it does look like youre wearing makeup. Not so much cakey just like youre wearing too much. Its great for evening out your face for a nice light coverage. Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,274 reviews
Had to rate lower because it didn't cover any thing for me at al.it is more oily and way to light even the light medium was for maybe fair skin way off color.i wanted to live it because I use the other foundation and love it so much. But this isn't for me.
Sirena N.
The concept of this foundation is great, but the execution is dissapointing. First, it has a very strong sweet scent, so if you don't like scents in your makeup stay far away! Second, the color match takes a long time to adjust, as a pro (and con) the coverage is super sheer so it's really hard to tell. Third, it does not last well on oily skin. I won't repurchase this item.
Rebecca E.
I really wanted to love this as I searched it on my hand and it was BEAUTIFUL. It's light weight and moisturizing, perfect for my dry/combo skin. However, I did notice it only seemed to last at max 2 hours before it started disappearing off my face. all in all, it didn't make me breakout and looked okay on my actual face (vs my hand), but lacked longevity. It also covers about as well as a BB cream so I definitely wouldn't consider it a foundation.
OneDay C.
I love argan oil and was very excited to try this foundation that claimed to match my skin. Unfortunately, it couldn’t match to my skin, it looked terrible, WAY too light and obvious, I had to wash it all off. On top of this, it totally ruined my beauty blender, the foundation wouldn’t wash out and dried my beauty blender into a hardened mess. Definitely do not recommend!
Brittany F.
Hoboken, NJ
This is my current obsession! It makes my skin glow and covers dark marks and blemishes. I have gotten compliments about how great my skin works while wearing. I apply with either my fingers if I am in a rush, or a brush and the coverage is even. I will definitely be re-purchasing when I run out.
Annie H.
Danville, OH
What is the best method for applying this?
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this worth it for the price?
Sarah J.
I have dry skin. Would this be a good foundation type product to try? How much coverage does it give?
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO
I watched this on QVC yesterday & I am very curious if this product really does match the skin tone as well as it showed on the models? Does it go on as flawless as they made it look?
Lydia L.
Regina, SK
I've been interested in trying this product out for the summer. I love the idea of something light in texture & feel on the skin, is moisturizing but also offers light to medium coverage. What is coverage like with this product? And is it a formula that builds up nicely?

Amazon