Add a Photo

By JOSIE MARAN
#552 in Liquid Foundation
A serum foundation formulated with chameleon pigments, an innovative color-match technology that goes on white and instantly adjusts to match your unique and changing natural skintone as it balances and nourishes the skin. This is the only foundation you'll need year-round to provide age-defying undetectable coverage. The breakthrough serum foundation suspends over fine lines and wrinkles to smooth and correct visible signs of aging. The one-of-a-kind Organic Argan Oil infused formula strengthens and balances your skin while keeping oily areas shine-free, and dry spots naturally moisturized for totally flawless, younger looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This serum works with whatever range of coloring that you fall into, either light/medium or medium/dark. The foundation starts out white and then changes color to match to your skin. Fair/ Light Shade Range: for the fairest porcelain skin with pink undertones to light skin with pink undertones Light/ Medium Shade Range: for the lightest skin with yellow-olive undertones to medium skin with yellow-olive undertones Medium/ Dark Shade Range: for medium tan skin all the way to the deepest skin tones Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.
Photo (1)
Yaneisi I.
Yaneisi I.
Fort Myers, FL

GRITTY AND PATCHY. I loved this at first (had a deluxe sample and then bought the full size). This product broke me out after constant use. And I started to note some patchiness and oxidation at the end of the day. This is very light coverage. When I build it up, I feel like the color is too intense in that area and doesn't blend very well. I find that using my finger tips works best for application. Doesn't blend well with a stippling brush. The consistency isn't smooth either, feels gritty. I don't recommend! I wish I would have returned it. I threw away a half used full size bottle. :(
Katie B.
Katie B.
Kirkland, WA

I love the concept of an argan oil foundation that automatically matches your skin tone, but the texture of this liquid is too gritty of my taste. The coverage is weak and does not wear well at all. I end up returning it after a week because I couldn't justify owning a product I dislike so much. On a more positive note, the color matching is pretty accurate and if you can get past the grittiness, the finish isn't terrible. With combination skin, I just felt I was better off without the foundation than having this on at all.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Muncie, IN

After using the Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation for nearly a year, I felt it was time for a change. I went into my local Sephora and she recommended this, due to my dry skin. The Argan oil is the perfect solution and keeps it from settling into the cracks of my skin, along with moisturizing while I wear it. The chameleon pigments allow it to perfectly mold to my skin tone. It does give a dewy appearance rather than matte, but I like that so it's not a problem. Overall, I'm a big fan of this foundation.
Danville, OH

I love the concept but it just doesn't work for me. I got a sample of this to try as a bb type cream for really pale skin. Despite it starting out white, it quickly oxidized to a horrible orangey beige that was way too dark for me. The texture is also strangely gritty. This was a miss for me as a skin tone event/light foundation but it does feel moisturizing. I ended up getting the Smashbox BB water instead.

I wear ivory neutral foundation.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN

This stuff is amazing. I have many issues finding the right foundation, but this practically melted with my skin and evened the tone, lightened up my dark under eye circles too. I didn't think it would work, but you need just a few good dabs and its all good. Its super light weight so it feels very airy and moisturizer works with it too. it works with many skin issues too.
Dena B.
Dena B.
Kensington , London

Honestly, half the time I love this, and half the time I hate it. It does its job as a matching foundation well, but it leaves my skin a little greasy, so I have to do a light layer of power foundation anyways, so I usually use it as a hydrating base. When my skin is dry, however, it can sometimes make my skin sting, so watch out if you have sensitive skin.
Serena V.
Serena V.
Guntersville, AL

This is the absolute best foundation I have ever used. I have PCOS and have dry skin, and this is the best one yet. Plus, it's high end and good for your skin. I love everything in this line for skin care and this foundation comes out white but changes to match your skin. It's like magic. Get this now and don't wait.
Justine D.
Justine D.

This product gives me enough coverage without looking too made up. It also is not greasy and gives a nice matte finish. I have light skin but this color is too dark for me. If they could get the color to match lighter skin better this would be a great no foundation-foundation.
Leena L.
Leena L.

love love love! It's such a cool foundation but it may seem too white if you don't blend it well on your face. Altogether though for my normal to dry skin it feels great and stays all day. It does come with a hefty price tag for the amount you get though in my opinion.
L N.
L N.

I would definitely just stick to the Josie Maran Light Argan face lol. This isn't THAT heavy, but I don't think I'd use it in the morning/during the day. I used this at night as a nighttime oil and indefinitely had a really nice glow the following morning.
Danville, OH

What is the best method for applying this?
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Regina, Saskatchewan

I've been interested in trying this product out for the summer. I love the idea of something light in texture & feel on the skin, is moisturizing but also offers light to medium coverage. What is coverage like with this product? And is it a formula that builds up nicely?
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK

I have a horrible time finding a foundation that doesn't just sink into my pores or looks cakey on my nose and then covering my red cheeks and then normal everywhere else.. Would this be a good match? I don't have many break outs and I use primer (I change different brands on primers bc I'm trying to find the perfect one. I liked the colorfx one that was gel like but it got stolen from me & I haven't found another like it). I need something that will kind of adapt to my skin tone. Does this do that well?
Amparo V.
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo

Is this good for oily skin? How you can applies it?
Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.
Pittsburgh, PA

I have this foundation and was wondering does anyone else have issues with it dispensing from the nozzle, and do you notice white specks on your face after blending? Can't decide if it's getting old (got it in Dec) or if it's the product itself. Thanks!

Join Now