Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation uploaded by Jannet N.Josie Maran Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation uploaded by Jennifer S.
3 colors available

BY JOSIE MARAN

A serum foundation formulated with chameleon pigments, an innovative color-match technology that goes on white and instantly adjusts to match your unique and changing natural skintone as it balances and nourishes the skin. This is the only foundation you'll need year-round to provide age-defying undetectable coverage. The breakthrough serum foundation suspends over fine lines and wrinkles to smooth and correct visible signs of aging. The one-of-a-kind Organic Argan Oil infused formula strengthens and balances your skin while keeping oily areas shine-free, and dry spots naturally moisturized for totally flawless, younger looking skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan This serum works with whatever range of coloring that you fall into, either light/medium or medium/dark. The foundation starts out white and then changes color to match to your skin. Fair/ Light Shade Range: for the fairest porcelain skin with pink undertones to light skin with pink undertones Light/ Medium Shade Range: for the lightest skin with yellow-olive undertones to medium skin with yellow-olive undertones Medium/ Dark Shade Range: for medium tan skin all the way to the deepest skin tones Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Yaneisi I.
Yaneisi I.
Fort Myers, FL
GRITTY AND PATCHY. I loved this at first (had a deluxe sample and then bought the full size). This product broke me out after constant use. And I started to note some patchiness and oxidation at the end of the day. This is very light coverage. When I build it up, I feel like the color is too intense in that area and doesn't blend very well. I find that using my finger tips works best for application. Doesn't blend well with a stippling brush. The consistency isn't smooth either, feels gritty. I don't recommend! I wish I would have returned it. I threw away a half used full size bottle. :(
Katie B.
Katie B.
Kirkland, WA
I love the concept of an argan oil foundation that automatically matches your skin tone, but the texture of this liquid is too gritty of my taste. The coverage is weak and does not wear well at all. I end up returning it after a week because I couldn't justify owning a product I dislike so much. On a more positive note, the color matching is pretty accurate and if you can get past the grittiness, the finish isn't terrible. With combination skin, I just felt I was better off without the foundation than having this on at all.
Lindsey R.
Lindsey R.
Memphis, TN
This stuff is amazing. I have many issues finding the right foundation, but this practically melted with my skin and evened the tone, lightened up my dark under eye circles too. I didn't think it would work, but you need just a few good dabs and its all good. Its super light weight so it feels very airy and moisturizer works with it too. it works with many skin issues too.
Dena B.
Dena B.
Kensington , London
Honestly, half the time I love this, and half the time I hate it. It does its job as a matching foundation well, but it leaves my skin a little greasy, so I have to do a light layer of power foundation anyways, so I usually use it as a hydrating base. When my skin is dry, however, it can sometimes make my skin sting, so watch out if you have sensitive skin.
Leena L.
Leena L.
love love love! It's such a cool foundation but it may seem too white if you don't blend it well on your face. Altogether though for my normal to dry skin it feels great and stays all day. It does come with a hefty price tag for the amount you get though in my opinion.
L N.
L N.
I would definitely just stick to the Josie Maran Light Argan face lol. This isn't THAT heavy, but I don't think I'd use it in the morning/during the day. I used this at night as a nighttime oil and indefinitely had a really nice glow the following morning.
Clarisa G.
Clarisa G.
8400 Nw 25th St suite 100 bm- 115998 Doral, Florida 33198
Es genial. Muy hidratante, deja el cabello suave y sedoso. Aporta brillo y nutriciĆ³n profunda al cabello
Marcia R.
Marcia R.
Not very long lasting but really hydrating ! I love how it keeps your face really glowy
My favorite foundation! Blends in nicely with any skin tone and isn't patchy at all!
Not for oily skin. I loved the finish but it was gone a Couple of hours later
Annie H.
Annie H.
Danville, OH
What is the best method for applying this?
Allyson A.
Allyson A.
Kansas City, MO
I watched this on QVC yesterday & I am very curious if this product really does match the skin tone as well as it showed on the models? Does it go on as flawless as they made it look?
Lydia L.
Lydia L.
Regina, SK
I've been interested in trying this product out for the summer. I love the idea of something light in texture & feel on the skin, is moisturizing but also offers light to medium coverage. What is coverage like with this product? And is it a formula that builds up nicely?
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
I love match maker foundations but I have been looking for a good one that won't make my super oily face more oily and/or I need one that will help me with decreasing my oil problem lol can someone help me out with some advice on this product because I love Josie Maran products and I was thinking of trying this too but I don't want it to work against me..so if anyone knows anything about this product please share with me.... thank you so much
Hillary V.
Hillary V.
Elk Grove, CA
Is this worth it for the price?