BY JOSIE MARAN

An ultra-moisturizing 100 percent natural lip gloss. Saturate your lips with this shiny, moisturizing lip gloss. Formulated with pure Argan oil, the “liquid gold of Morocco,” and nourishing jojoba oil, this lip shine conditions and prevents dryness and chapping. The non-stick formula also contains murumuru butter, an all natural skin soother with enriching levels of oleic acid to promote skin nutrition and lock in moisture. Perfect for wearing alone or over your favorite lip color, this gloss provides a pop of transparent shine that enhances the look of lips. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Rachel Y.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really helps your lips if you are in need of some moisture. Makes them smooth as a babies butt. The scent is barely there but makes you want more. This product is amazing
LeeLee Minaj H.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did you get my email about the kids are going to be able to make it to the game tonight at the house cause I have to many
Lynd K.
Lynd K.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
This is my go-to lip product! LOVE THIS! It feels amazing on my lips. It is fragrance free so it's great for those with sensitivities. My 10 yr old daughter's lips were so dry and peeling I made her put this on. In about an hour, they were already healing. Great to use under a really dry lipstick.
Jessie W.
Jessie W.
Stafford, VA
I expected this to be moisturizing, since it has argan oil in it, but that didn't turn out to be the case for me. It is a nice gloss, but I felt like it just kind of sat on top of my lips. It wasn't overly sticky, but it wasn't very long-lasting either, and I could feel it slipping around when I talked. I wouldn't purchase it again.
Karley S.
Karley S.
Hobart, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I love the way my lips look and feel while wearing it.. Sometimes it smells like olive oil to me...Oh well! I love it! and I'm almost out of mine so I need to order a new one
Linda S.
Linda S.
Argan oil is great for hair, skin and nails. It makes sense that they'd make a lip product containing it. I love that this company uses 100% natural products. I had a chance to sample Luscious Lips and I love it. The only downside- it's a bit pricey. However, considering the ingredients, it's worth it.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Fort Pierce, FL
Best thing ever omg my lips have never seen dry ever again with this product argan is the best thing ever its works for everything this is it and worth every penny
Dinorah R.
Dinorah R.
N Arlington, NJ
A little goes a long way. If you use too much it can be very oily and sticky. I like to mix this with my lip sticks.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Norwell, MA
I love, love, love Josie Maran's argan products, and this is no exception. Love that it moisturizes while looking great!
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this gloss. I put it on when my lips are really dried out/chapped. The only downside is its not a lot of product for your money. She has a few different colors that you can purchase on QVC.
Brittany G.