BY JOSIE MARAN

A three-in-one lipstick with the shine of a gloss, the pigment of a lipstick, and the hydration of a balm. Befriend your lipstick once again with this triple-duty formula comprising the best of lipstick, gloss, and balm. The clear outer core drenches lips in the shine and hydration of pure argan oil, while the highly pigmented inner core saturates lips in color. The buildable, medium coverage is foolproof—even when you're applying it mirror-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates “I absolutely love lipstick, but I don’t love formulas that leave my lips dry, chapped, and coated in not-so-good-for-you ingredients. I’m a great believer in the belief that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. So, I did just that, and made my own—a three-in-one stick that offers the moisture of a balm, the pigment of a lipstick, and the pretty shine of a gloss. Kiss your love-hate relationship with your lipstick bye-bye!” —Josie Maran see more...

Shay P.
Shay P.
Review for: Playful Pink
This lipstick is such a nice beautiful vibrant color and the formula is ao smooth. It is a decent last lipstick and the application is great. I like this lipstick because I can put it in on when i want a beautiful color and moisture my lips at the same time, I also can eat and drink still while wearing.
Sandy H.
Sandy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fuchsia Frolic
I love how this makes my lips feel. It's not a long lasting pigment, but a subtle color with a glossy look. I love how the lipstick itself looks with color in the middle and clear gloss on the outside. I use it for a daytime look.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Coral Delight
I really love how nourishing as well as hydrated my lips look after using this. What i also love is how I can build on the color, it really is a wonderful lipstick.
Emory A.
Emory A.
Grove Hill, AL
Review for: Fuchsia Frolic
This s my go to every day lipstick. It is beautiful and keeps your lips hydrated all day long!
Vianey S.
Vianey S.
Muy bonito, pinta genial. Lo recomiendo porque tiene colores bonitos. Solo que se quita rápido
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Review for: Coral Delight
This comes off like a tinted lip balm and is great for someone who likes that type of finish
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Austell, GA
Review for: Coral Delight
A long time that i had this lipstick but i want to buy again because keep hydrating te lips
Katy R.
Katy R.
Review for: Spirited Red
I LOVE this lipstick!! A lot of lipsticks leave a white film on my lips after a while and this one doesn't. It's super hydrating and has great color that leaves your lips looking more natural shades of whatever color you choose!
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Strathmore, CA
Review for: Playful Pink
This lipstick is so beautiful! It's so moisturizing love it for when my lips are a little dry. They are a little pricey but I believe they are worth the price. I bought some as Christmas gifts and everyone loved them hope she comes out with more shades.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Review for: Playful Pink
From someone who has NEVER worn lipstick, this lipstick is AMAZING. It is a great shade and isn't overwhelming. Super moisturizing as all of Josie's products are. Recommend to everyone. Price is worth it!