BY JOSIE MARAN

A three-in-one lipstick with the shine of a gloss, the pigment of a lipstick, and the hydration of a balm. Befriend your lipstick once again with this triple-duty formula comprising the best of lipstick, gloss, and balm. The clear outer core drenches lips in the shine and hydration of pure argan oil, while the highly pigmented inner core saturates lips in color. The buildable, medium coverage is foolproof—even when you're applying it mirror-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates “I absolutely love lipstick, but I don’t love formulas that leave my lips dry, chapped, and coated in not-so-good-for-you ingredients. I’m a great believer in the belief that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself. So, I did just that, and made my own—a three-in-one stick that offers the moisture of a balm, the pigment of a lipstick, and the pretty shine of a gloss. Kiss your love-hate relationship with your lipstick bye-bye!” —Josie Maran see more...

Katy R.
Review for: Spirited Red
I LOVE this lipstick!! A lot of lipsticks leave a white film on my lips after a while and this one doesn't. It's super hydrating and has great color that leaves your lips looking more natural shades of whatever color you choose!
Jessica Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't think I could love a lipstick as much as I love this one! It may be the best lipstick I've ever used! It's super hydrating & the lipstick itself is hugged in Argan Oil. The color is also beautiful!
Hannah K.
Worcester, MA
Review for: Berry Bliss
I want to love this lipstick, it is so moisturizing and the colors all have great pigmentation... when you can get it. The ratio of moisture gel to lipstick is off and it makes it very hard to get the color to pick up. The color part needs to be larger, I think, so that the pigmentation can evenly transfer to the lips.
Carla S.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Fuchsia Frolic
This is one of my favorite lipsticks in my make-up collection. This color is a hot pink glossy and pigmented tone. Best of all, it is extremely moisturizing!! I found that the pigmented tone in the center finishes sooner than the outer moisturizing part. I also have to put on a bit excess to get the color all over my lips, and must wipe off the excess moisture left by outer clear lipstick. This is not a long-lasting lipstick, but it goes on as smooth as silk and looks simply gorgeous. Another amazing product by Josie Maran!
Elizabeth E.
staten island , NY
Review for: Playful Pink
Hydrating your lips now a days is what everyone needs, especially since the winter is arriving , we all get chapped lips !!! this product is the key
Michelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Coral Delight
This is the most pigmented, hydrating lipstick I Have ever tried. I will not use anything else. I love her products.
Staci C.
San Diego , Ca
Review for: Berry Bliss
This is the most hydrating lipstick I have ever used. i love this so much and the color is fantastic! Usually when I buy my favorite red lipstick it is very drying to my lips but with the addition of the argan oil to this lipstick my lips look full and luscious all day long.
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Playful Pink
From someone who has NEVER worn lipstick, this lipstick is AMAZING. It is a great shade and isn't overwhelming. Super moisturizing as all of Josie's products are. Recommend to everyone. Price is worth it!
Jasmine G.
Review for: Playful Pink
Definitely wanting to try this out , ive heard some really great things about it !
Denise W.
Dugger, IN
Review for: Playful Pink
This brand is wonderful. Love all the products especially the foundation which actually tints to color you need. This lipstick is refreshing and long wearing.