BY JOSIE MARAN #17 in Tanning Oil

A quick-absorbing, super hydrating self-tanning body oil infused with 100% Pure Argan Oil and 100% Pure Argan Oil Light. Drench your skin in Liquid Gold. This indulgent, lightweight self-tanning body oil features a unique blend of 100% Pure Argan Oil for intense nourishment and fast-absorbing 100% Pure Argan Oil Light for a semi-matte finish. Natural DHA safely builds an even, natural-looking bronzed glow and the luxurious, plush mitt ensures streak-free, blissful application. Hydrating coconut water and soothing aloe juice help nourish, smooth, and revitalize skin while each delicious scent masks any self-tanner aroma and awakens your spirit. Great for all skin types, it delivers 24 hours of hydration plus sunkissed skin without the damage for a radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In consumer studies: - 100% agree the product dried quickly - 100% agree the product did not leave an unnatural, orange color - 98% agree their skin feels moisturized, nourished and hydrated - 98% agree the product creates a healthy, natural looking glow - 93% agree the product improved skin texture - 90% agree the color did not transfer to clothing or bedding - 88% agree the product was not streaky - 88% agree the product left no after-scent

Tiffany H.
I love the one that is scented like pina colada. Goes on so easily!! Only thing is if you do it before bed it gets everywhere!!!! Natural color!!!
Jennifer K.
Boca Raton, FL
Overall, I think this is a great product since it’s chemical free and I’m a huge Josie fan!! I highly recommend you exfoliate really well before application. I used Josie’s exfoliating sugar scrub to get off all the dead skin. Make certain to follow the directions for application of the product. Also, thoroughly rub and buff the product with the mitt provided. I waited 8 hours as directed to shower using Josie’s cleansing oil and body butter wash with a sponge. Overall, the product left me with a nice glowing look and I’m happy with the final result thus far.
Nancy H.
Vancouver, BC
For an asian I have pale legs that don’t tan but the rest of my body tans well. My last HG self tanner that doesn’t turn me Orange was the Scott Barnes mist (discontinued) that got me lots of compliments. Neutrogena self tanner spray turns me orange, Vita Liberata Invisi Tanning Water turned my legs a horrible blood orange. This Josie Maran one is nice because it comes with a luxurious mitt, you actually can use very little, and turns a nice glow on me but with a little bit of orange that is not too offensive. Will need to see how long it lasts.
Rachel B.
Moncton, NB
Love, love, loved this product. 😍
The smell is amazing, the tan looks natural and it doesn't streak. Just looks like I had a nice tan session (but without the harsh UV rays of the sun or tanning bed)
My new favorite for sure. Will purchase again. 😁
Two thumbs up! 👍🏼👍🏼
Ksenya P.
richmond hill
Love this product for body specifically. When applied on face, it caused me to break out. However, I continue to use this on my body before a night out. Two layers and it gives you a perfect bronzed effect- One the night before and one the morning of! And the smell..... LOVE!
Niki E.
Richmond Hill, ON
This is a pale girls best friend I love how you can build up the intensity. When applied properly there is no streaking. If I want to look really tan I will layer Vita Librada HD body blur on top. I have this in the vanilla apricot and personally I don't detect any difference between this and the juicy mango scent. My co-worker said it smells like rotting garbage but I do not think that at all I think it smells quite nice... she's crazy.
Kayla P.
Kelowna, AK
I love this tanner more than the St. Tropez mouse! It smells better too, can't say exactly like mango but that's a given. It dissent irritate my skin and left me with a gorgeous olive tan after rinsing off! It's easy to apply considering it's a liquid. Mitt is a very soft velour, blends smoothly. Just a bit annoying because there is a waterproof plastic layer on the inside so the two layers slip and slide separately, sometimes resulting in the inside layer coming outside of the mitt. I also wish the bottle was a bit more transparent so I can see how much is left, feel like I go through a lot but I can't tell.
Veronica D.
Toronto
I love this self tanner! I’m not a usual tanner so this product worked great to give me a nice glow. I absolutely love the smell as most self tanners smell awful. It feels so moisturising when applying, just love the feeling. The only negatives I felt was that the mitt is very slippery and doesn’t stay put on my hand, hope they can change the material. I also would like to see how much product is in the bottle not the biggest deal but would be nice to know how much is left. Other than that I’ll be repurchasing! Hoping they bring out a darker version!
Danielle M.
Halifax, NS
Love this product for the most part. It smell really good for the first 4 hours then you get that fake tanner scent but it's not horrible and goes away your second shower. It's not the darkest thought you can always apply a second coat but it's great for the start of the season or out of season when you need to add alittle more color to those winter ghost legs. It's also the a great tone for my skin it's alittle warm but it's not orange! And it lasts about a week for me before I have to re apply also it being a oil I believe it's going to last me a while.

PS the mitt is also one of the best ones I tried and I've tried a few!!
Suzan K.
London, ON
I love this self tanner because it smells good, moisturizes, and gives me a beautiful natural colour (2 shades darker than my body). The mitten is awesome. It's easy to apply, blends easily, and it does not streak at all. I hope she comes up with a darker shade.
Anjum B.
Dearborn, MI
Is this self tanning oil very pigmented? I'm worried I'll look like an Oompa Loompa
Alyssa H.
Does anyone know how long you keep this after you open it... I have an open one from last year... thanks!
Samantha J.
Norridge, IL
Can anyone give me tips on how to properly apply this? I always exfoliate beforehand but sometimes with my St. Tropez I apply a light lotion on top of it maybe 2 hours into my self tan. Also has anyone used this two days in a row?

back