BY JOSIE MARAN #17 in Tanning Oil

A quick-absorbing, super hydrating self-tanning body oil infused with 100% Pure Argan Oil and 100% Pure Argan Oil Light. Drench your skin in Liquid Gold. This indulgent, lightweight self-tanning body oil features a unique blend of 100% Pure Argan Oil for intense nourishment and fast-absorbing 100% Pure Argan Oil Light for a semi-matte finish. Natural DHA safely builds an even, natural-looking bronzed glow and the luxurious, plush mitt ensures streak-free, blissful application. Hydrating coconut water and soothing aloe juice help nourish, smooth, and revitalize skin while each delicious scent masks any self-tanner aroma and awakens your spirit. Great for all skin types, it delivers 24 hours of hydration plus sunkissed skin without the damage for a radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In consumer studies: - 100% agree the product dried quickly - 100% agree the product did not leave an unnatural, orange color - 98% agree their skin feels moisturized, nourished and hydrated - 98% agree the product creates a healthy, natural looking glow - 93% agree the product improved skin texture - 90% agree the color did not transfer to clothing or bedding - 88% agree the product was not streaky - 88% agree the product left no after-scent

Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
I saw this product on QVC and thought it looked really great. First of all I did love the applicator mitt. The oil absorbs quickly so it gets points there, but it did leave my legs streaky. The color was ok, only slightly orange. I didn't love the product, but didn't hate it. I did send it back because there are better products out there.
Lia D.
Overland Park , KS
This tanning oil is great if you want a subtle glow. It’s not going to give you a golden tan overnight. I have medium skin and I didn’t notice much of a difference after using this product. However it might have a totally different result on fairer skin. It does smell amazing!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
This is the perfect self tanner! It smells wonderful, and blends very well! NO STREAKING! You get a rich tan color, no orange tones at all. It is moisturizing and drys really fast! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a self tanner
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
This is hands down the best self tanning oil ever! You may still need to exfoliate as with other self tanners, however, this product contains Argan oil to moisturize the skin while self tanning which helps give a streak free application. Josie's products do not contain any chemicals, and you will not experience the awful 'corn chip' smell by artificial DHA that you get with other self tanners. You will also not look like an oompa loompa. Even the fairest skin tones will love this! QVC sells this self tanning oil and has a lot of great values on Josie Maran's other products.
Becky  M.
Erie, PA
This is my love love for the Spring season! My generation tanned outside with nothing but a good book and baby oil followed later in life by going to the tanning salon (not good)! Now that I'm getting older and don't want to look it, this tanning oil is PERFECTION!! I think it's so easy to use and it's also great for my skin because of the Argan oil. It definitely gives me that glowing tan look without making me look dry or orange. Love this!!
Jessica M.
Everett, WA
I think this is great for a beginner, very subtle color. No orange and no streaks. I am VERY pale and this just added a wonderful glow to my skin and allowed me to use some foundations I normally can't. I had the mango scented one and it was very pleasant. Will probably use something a little more intense in the future, but this is great for first time or for winter.
Yahayra V.
First of all, I'd like to share how amazing this smells. Other self tanners have that harsh self tanner smell but this one isn't like that. I like how gentle it is on the skin. The product doesn't exactly give you a deep deep tan, but it's more for people who like to have a subtle tan instead. I am obsessed with the natural ingredients in this!
Rachael D.
Media, PA
I really LOVE the natural golden look I get from this self-tanner. The mitt is high-quality and makes it super fast and easy to apply to my skin. I can see the results instantly and it never looks orange. I am just not a fan of the Tahitian Vanilla scent, so I may try a different scent next time. Very great product overall!
Jolie C.
Alpharetta, GA
Gives such a nice, beautiful tan and smells great!! Just wish it lasted longer than 2 days for the price :( Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil Tahitian Vanilla
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
What can I say about. LOVE IT. APPLIED easy streak free but start off with small amount a little goes a long way the price is good. I would suggest using gloves. Exfoliating is a must but don't use a oil base scrub
Anjum B.
Dearborn, MI
Is this self tanning oil very pigmented? I'm worried I'll look like an Oompa Loompa
Alyssa H.
Does anyone know how long you keep this after you open it... I have an open one from last year... thanks!
Samantha J.
Norridge, IL
Can anyone give me tips on how to properly apply this? I always exfoliate beforehand but sometimes with my St. Tropez I apply a light lotion on top of it maybe 2 hours into my self tan. Also has anyone used this two days in a row?

back