BY JOSIE MARAN

A quick-absorbing, super hydrating self-tanning body oil infused with 100% Pure Argan Oil and 100% Pure Argan Oil Light. Drench your skin in Liquid Gold. This indulgent, lightweight self-tanning body oil features a unique blend of 100% Pure Argan Oil for intense nourishment and fast-absorbing 100% Pure Argan Oil Light for a semi-matte finish. Natural DHA safely builds an even, natural-looking bronzed glow and the luxurious, plush mitt ensures streak-free, blissful application. Hydrating coconut water and soothing aloe juice help nourish, smooth, and revitalize skin while each delicious scent masks any self-tanner aroma and awakens your spirit. Great for all skin types, it delivers 24 hours of hydration plus sunkissed skin without the damage for a radiant finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Research results: In consumer studies: - 100% agree the product dried quickly - 100% agree the product did not leave an unnatural, orange color - 98% agree their skin feels moisturized, nourished and hydrated - 98% agree the product creates a healthy, natural looking glow - 93% agree the product improved skin texture - 90% agree the color did not transfer to clothing or bedding - 88% agree the product was not streaky - 88% agree the product left no after-scent

Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
Ever since I found out skin cancer was prevalent in my family I nixed my daily trip to the tanning salon and have opted for self tanners instead. Out of dozens I've tried this is one of few that I will keep on hand at my home. First of all the Apricot Vanilla scent of hers is to die for. Probably on of my favorite scents ever. This oil has a light gold tracking color so you know where you have already applied it. It works pretty fast-only 4 hours you have to leave it on compared to others 8 hours. My only complaint is that it is the consistency of water so sometimes you can over soak your mitt which leads to wasted product. The color turn out is one of the best I have seen though so I will always keep a bottle on hand.
Ally E.
Lake Orion, MI
Obsessed with this product! Love everything about it from the smell, to the color to be fact that it does not give me dry skin. Color lasts for a good 3 days, never gets splotchy or streaky. I love that this product has less chemicals in the ingredients opposed to other brands. Also love the mit it comes with. Great price for the value. Highly recommend:)
Sara S.
Grove City, OH
Love this tanning oil! It doesn’t streak and goes on very smoothly. It is a little pricey but it is worth it! It creates a natural looking tan without becoming orange. I also love the mitt that comes with it.
Jennifer K.
Boca Raton, FL
Overall, I think this is a great product since it’s chemical free and I’m a huge Josie fan!! I highly recommend you exfoliate really well before application. I used Josie’s exfoliating sugar scrub to get off all the dead skin. Make certain to follow the directions for application of the product. Also, thoroughly rub and buff the product with the mitt provided. I waited 8 hours as directed to shower using Josie’s cleansing oil and body butter wash with a sponge. Overall, the product left me with a nice glowing look and I’m happy with the final result thus far.
Teresa L.
I've been scared to try a self tanner, but after I saw this on QVC it looked easy enough to do, as well as healthy for my skin. I just tried this the other day after my shower and I'm obsessed. I can't believe it took me this long to try it. It's a subtle tan, but I hope that using it again will help build up the tan. I had no streaker by or transferring of color. I'm very happy with this product. Josie Maran has not steered me wrong. I love her products because they make your skin look good and feel good!!
KT E.
Fountain Vly, CA
I used this periodically this summer because I am always nervous about getting too  much sun, but I wanted to achieve that sun-kissed look! It was easy to apply and wasn't streaky at all. The color was nice, but since I have very pale skin, I needed to do a couple layers at a time. It dries VERY quickly. That's what I loved so much about it. I was able to go on with my business after about 5 minutes. Also, it didn't have an awful smell. Non-streaky, smells great, dries quickly!
Samantha J.
Norridge, IL
I'm 50/50 about this self tanner. It definitely doesn't give me as much color as I'd like, so I find that if I do two layers one day, and another one the next day it's perfect. Kind of a waste though. I like the mit you use to apply it though it's like heaven. It does dry super fast though, doesn't streak, and doesn't give you that self tanner smell. I just hate that I have to use so much in order to get the color I want. Great for someone with fair fair skin that just wants a little glow.
Christine P.
Renton, WA
I am in love with this liquid gold! It smells delicious and gives me that oh so perfect glow! I want to stock my shelves with it so I never run out! The scent Juicy Mango is perfection!!!

I am definitely buying this again thank you Josie Maran!
Karla M.
I bought this because I've read reviews that is doesn't have that awful smell that other self tanner have. You can barely smell the self tanner smell after a few hours, that is what I liked about it. It gave me a nice sun kiss glow but it wasn't dark enough for me. Not sticky at all and didn't stain my clothes. Would buy again if they come up with a darker shade. The mitt is great though!
Brenda H.
Dallas , TX
I really love this self tanning oil. I just love how it smells and the way it makes my legs look. This tanning oil doesn’t make you look orange or like a were tan. This oil actually just tines the sun a little bit with a simmer look to it. I really love using this for the summer.
Anjum B.
Dearborn, MI
Is this self tanning oil very pigmented? I'm worried I'll look like an Oompa Loompa
Samantha J.
Norridge, IL
Can anyone give me tips on how to properly apply this? I always exfoliate beforehand but sometimes with my St. Tropez I apply a light lotion on top of it maybe 2 hours into my self tan. Also has anyone used this two days in a row?
Alyssa H.
Does anyone know how long you keep this after you open it... I have an open one from last year... thanks!

Sephora