BY JOSIE MARAN #25 in Face Oil

A lightweight, quick-absorbing self-tanning face oil that delivers intense hydration and antiaging benefits along with a sunkissed, youthful-looking bronzed glow. Treat your skin to the magical power of liquid gold. This self-tanning face oil is a rich, silky, indulgent hybrid of Josie's Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil and 100% Pure Argan Oil. Natural DHA provides a radiant bronzed glow while Josie Maran blueberry argan extract, coconut water, black tea extract, aloe vera, and chicory root work together to nurture, hydrate, and soothe skin improving clarity and skin barrier function. The quick-absorbing treatment concentrate delivers intense hydration and antiaging benefits along with a sunkissed, youthful-looking glow. The Tahitian vanilla scent warms your senses and brings you straight to the glistening, warm, tropical beaches of Tahiti. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesResearch results: In a clinical study:- 93% of subjects showed significant improvement in skin moisture after 8 hours- 100% of subjects showed visible improvement in the appearance of crow's feet fine lines and wrinkles after 4 weeks- 100% of subjects showed visible improvement in the appearance of skin texture after 4 weeksIn a consumer study:- 100% agreed skin clarity improved- 100% agreed their skin felt smoother and softer- 100% agreed their skin appeared more radiant and even-toned see more...

• Could you mix this in with your foundation to get a tanned glow?? 1 Answers
  • does this make you break out since it has oil in it 1 Answers
  • I accidentally ordered some of this. Is it going to make my face ...1 Answers
Aiko S.
Aiko S.
Bothell, WA
Everything I've used from Josie is phenomenal. This face tanner is so lightweight and doesn't clog my pores (combo, normal to oily skin.) The tone is perfect, not too orange, the color is buildable. Application is smooth, I find the argan oil keeps the face hydrated.
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
I'm not a fan of self tanners but, I thought I'd give Josie's a try since I love her products. I bought this tanner when it was a QVC special value. It came with 2 bottles of tanners, a mit to use to apply the self tanner & an illuminating whipped body butter. I also got it in the Pina Colada scent. Which smells amazing by the way. The tanner itself is similar to her Argan Oil but lighter. What I love about this self tanning set, the color isn't orangey, doesn't get spotty around your knees, ankles, elbows or anywhere else. It's a natural tan that you build upon. After you use the tanning oil & apply the illuminizing body butter, it gives your skin this beautiful glow. My only complaint is that your hand slips around the mit when you apply the tanner. That's a minor complaint though. I love this tanning set & wont use any other tanners.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT THIS PRODUCT. I assure you it is worth every penny. I have fair skin with some discoloration/acne scars/slight wrinkles (33 y/o). The is the ONLY self tanner I've found that looks completely natural when applied and it develops. A little goes a long way, which definitely helps balance out the cost. It's best to put it on before bed, and when you wake in the morning, your skin will feel hydrated and lovely! It's also nice because it can be layered. I have a couple white spots from Malasma on the corners of my mouth .. I add an extra dab to those and BOOM! No more white spots. The best face self tanner/moisturizer, hands down!
Gina M.
Gina M.
Natural tan!!!
When it comes to self tanners, I've tried them all. This is my favorite facial self tanner, hands down. Dries so quickly- imparts a lovely bronzed glow. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and the scent is pleasant. The result is subtle but noticeable. I apply three days in a row to achieve my desired color and it lasts for another 4-5 days with the proper skincare (no chemical exfoliation, lots of moisturizer). Also, this product is good for your skin. Love it-
Ironelis S.
Ironelis S.
Sin duda, es un gran producto. La mejor parte es que puede ser utilizado para todo tipo de enfermedades de la piel. Se absorbe fácilmente (permanece pegajosa durante unos 20 minutos). Se puede usar bajo el maquillaje, y esto da una base mucho más suave, y un acabado más agradable para mi fundación. Se puede utilizar como una crema hidratante la noche, con mi brillante de la piel y sensación saludable de la mañana siguiente. El producto pasa sin problemas, y es prácticamente invisible después de la aplicación, sin brillo oleoso a la misma. El olor también es bastante neutral. Mi va a usar este producto sería como una "noche cremosa"
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
This is perfect for a hippy heart soul! Just add this every few days to keep a natural glow so you don't have to wear foundation. It has anti aging benefits. The only downside is I wish it came in a bigger size. Even with that said I can't take a star off. After I use this I add her argan infinity lip and cheek cream with her illuminizer. I look like I've been at the beach with a healthy glow and ten years younger. Another wonderful Josie product!
Grace S.
Grace S.
Revere, MA
I am absolutely horrible at putting self tanner on evenly and the stuff works really good. Great overall color the smell isn't bad at all. The mitt that supplied to apply it is not the greatest but after a little bit of getting used to it the application becomes very easy when you get a great overall color. Definitely be aware of color transfer onto light color clothing or pillowcases. It will stain them!! As far as self tanner goes this is one of the best and I am very pale.
Alex M.
Alex M.
This makes me smell like pancakes.  I'm not kidding.  I have the vanilla face oil and I smell like pancake syrup whenever I use it.  I don't see much of a gradual tan even after using daily for a week.  The product stays sticky so I only use it at night and it still makes me uncomfortable.  There's better, lightweight options out there for me.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
San Diego, CA
I really like the Ingredients of this product and the fact that it evens my face skin tone with my body skin tone. I'm usually tan but the face is always some shades lighter. It has a pleasant smell and absorbs super quickly so the application is not messy at all. After using this, I apply my regular moisturizer because my skin feels dry anyways.
Margaret K.
Margaret K.
Lancaster, PA
I am unable to use this product, however I still give it five stars! Unfortunately, I am allergic to self tanners and only found this out recently. Josie Marat has my favorite body and face tanning oils. They leave behind BEAUTIFUL, streak-free, long lasting, and natural looking color. This would be the product I would use if I could!
Celina P.
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
Could you mix this in with your foundation to get a tanned glow??
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
does this make you break out since it has oil in it
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Idabel, OK
I accidentally ordered some of this. Is it going to make my face darker than the rest of my body if I use it? I always have to use the lightest shade of foundation to match my skin tone and don't want to look funny.
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
is this for pairing with moisturizers or for using on its own? ok for combination skin?