BY JOSIE MARAN #26 in Face Oil

A lightweight, quick-absorbing self-tanning face oil that delivers intense hydration and antiaging benefits along with a sunkissed, youthful-looking bronzed glow. Treat your skin to the magical power of liquid gold. This self-tanning face oil is a rich, silky, indulgent hybrid of Josie's Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil and 100% Pure Argan Oil. Natural DHA provides a radiant bronzed glow while Josie Maran blueberry argan extract, coconut water, black tea extract, aloe vera, and chicory root work together to nurture, hydrate, and soothe skin improving clarity and skin barrier function. The quick-absorbing treatment concentrate delivers intense hydration and antiaging benefits along with a sunkissed, youthful-looking glow. The Tahitian vanilla scent warms your senses and brings you straight to the glistening, warm, tropical beaches of Tahiti. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesResearch results: In a clinical study:- 93% of subjects showed significant improvement in skin moisture after 8 hours- 100% of subjects showed visible improvement in the appearance of crow's feet fine lines and wrinkles after 4 weeks- 100% of subjects showed visible improvement in the appearance of skin texture after 4 weeksIn a consumer study:- 100% agreed skin clarity improved- 100% agreed their skin felt smoother and softer- 100% agreed their skin appeared more radiant and even-toned see more...

• Could you mix this in with your foundation to get a tanned glow?? 1 Answers
  • does this make you break out since it has oil in it 1 Answers
  • I accidentally ordered some of this. Is it going to make my face ...1 Answers
Page C.
Raleigh, NC
Josie! Oh how I love her. Somehow she always takes products to the next level in a natural way. Combining self-tanning with argan oil is genius. You get two treatments in one -- a lovely tan glow and natural moisturizing from the argan oil. This is a natural glow you can for sure see I would say it's a light/medium color - not anything super dark. It's also easy to blend.
Taylor C.
New Albany
This is hands down my favorite self tanner. Trust me on this, I have tried so many self tanners and this one is so easy to apply with the handmit that is provided. Also, I love how it doesn’t smell as all. It applies so evenly too. I don’t ever feel like it is streaky. It is great for an even glow.
Logan P.
Herndon
This was an absolutely amazing face oil. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good face oil that works wonders for your face.
Alexus S.
Kelseyville , CA
This face oil is great. Worth the price too. I recommend obtaining this. It smells great and does your skin really good. You can get it at a Sephora or an Ulta. I will be purchasing it again. Great product
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
One of my favorite tanning products. The scent is heavenly. The color is so natural. It never looks orange. The color develops quickly and doesn’t fade too fast as long as u apply at least 3 days. No streaking.
chase s.
Greensboro, NC
Best self tanning for your face, I do not know if they are carrying this anymore because I was wanted more and looking to repurchase but I do not see it on sephora or josiemaran.com... so now i'm worried this is gone forever because it is such a great product.
Rachelle B.
Not sure how I feel about this one. Felt kind of stupid kay to me and clumped up on me fast. I’m not sure if it was the temp of the room or what. Although it is stored in my beauty room with all my other beauty products😳
Maria D.
Pennsauken, NJ
When I am tan (during the summer months) I mix this in with whatever foundation I'm using at the time and it gives me such a nice dewy look while tanning my face. It smells amazing as well! 10/10 recommend.
Kristen O.
Bloomfield
Love it especially in the summer when I want a little color. It’s very gentle and has a nice tan to it. Not orange. I just need to be careful so you don’t break out.
I think it is a nice face self tanner.
Lisa T.
does this make you break out since it has oil in it
Alyssa H.
Idabel, OK
I accidentally ordered some of this. Is it going to make my face darker than the rest of my body if I use it? I always have to use the lightest shade of foundation to match my skin tone and don't want to look funny.
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
Could you mix this in with your foundation to get a tanned glow??
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
is this for pairing with moisturizers or for using on its own? ok for combination skin?
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
How is this for sensitive /acne prone skin? Anyone have any bad reactions?