Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self Tanning Body Oil

A lightweight, quick-absorbing self-tanning face oil that delivers intense hydration and antiaging benefits along with a sunkissed, youthful-looking bronzed glow. Treat your skin to the magical power of liquid gold. This self-tanning face oil is a rich, silky, indulgent hybrid of Josie's Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil and 100% Pure Argan Oil. Natural DHA provides a radiant bronzed glow while Josie Maran blueberry argan extract, coconut water, black tea extract, aloe vera, and chicory root work together to nurture, hydrate, and soothe skin improving clarity and skin barrier function. The quick-absorbing treatment concentrate delivers intense hydration and antiaging benefits along with a sunkissed, youthful-looking glow. The Tahitian vanilla scent warms your senses and brings you straight to the glistening, warm, tropical beaches of Tahiti. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesResearch results: In a clinical study:- 93% of subjects showed significant improvement in skin moisture after 8 hours- 100% of subjects showed visible improvement in the appearance of crow's feet fine lines and wrinkles after 4 weeks- 100% of subjects showed visible improvement in the appearance of skin texture after 4 weeksIn a consumer study:- 100% agreed skin clarity improved- 100% agreed their skin felt smoother and softer- 100% agreed their skin appeared more radiant and even-toned

Anyone have any experience with this product?
Does this come out orange?
Is this an oil or a lotion? Also is it streaky?
Start your review of Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self Tanning Body Oil!
Product Highlights
“This stuff is amazing! Has a nice smell isn't streaky or orange. Goes on dark so you can tell where you have been. Very moisturizing. Absolutely love it will purchase again.” in 16 reviews
“By far one of the best face oils I have used. My face felt so smooth and did not make my sensitive skin break out. ” in 8 reviews
Moncton, NB
Love, love, loved this product. 😍 The smell is amazing, the tan looks natural and it doesn't streak. Just looks like I had a nice tan session (but without the harsh UV rays of the sun or tanning bed) My new favorite for sure. Will purchase again. 😁 Two thumbs up! 👍🏼👍🏼
Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores
Nottingham
This acts as a toner,moisturiser and serum in one This was my first time trying it but i am obsessed with it very gentle on the face Does clog pores as it is an oil leaves a golden glow not patchy not orange needed to apply with and applicator or hands will be orange
Oily, Sensitive / Blackheads, Redness, Sensitivity / Itchiness
Love this self tanning face oil. Give you a beautiful glow and leave you feeling sun kissed. The scent is amazing and definitely worth every penny. I love this oils texture doesn't leave you extra oily. So I would definitely recommend to anyone who hasn't tried it yet.
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Winston Salem, NC
Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self Tanning Body Oil uploaded by brewer J.
My life would not be complete without this product. If I was stranded on an island I would so bring this with me. It's so soft and lightweight it definitely met my expectations the only downside is it's price.
Dark Spots
Winter Park, FL
Absolutely love Josie Maran products. This one in particular is so effective and gives you a beautiful glow and a bronzey tan. I usually use it before applying make up for a dewy look or with a tinted moisturizer for a natural look throughout the day. Love love it!
Victoria, BC
I really like this! It leaves the perfect subtle tan for me which I love for wintertime. This wouldn't give me any kind of tan in summer, but good for winter. The scent is fun, tropical, coconut-y. Easy to apply and a nice moisturizer. Doesn't break my face out!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, In-Grown Hairs
Defiance, OH
I love the color on me. I have fair skin and this gives me a natural color. The smell is good too! Forsnt smell like typical self tanner. It goes on easily and doesnt get streaky. It fades nicely too. Dries quickly !
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Dryness
Fort Bragg, CA
This is a very nice product! I use it frequently and get compliments on how beachy I look all the time. Just today I had multiple co workers ask me how I find the time to get a tan! I use all of the Josie Maran tanning products and love them all. They smell nice too sort of like brown sugar or something.
Gatineau, QC
Im in love with this! It smells soooooo good! its moisturizing and it gives me a nice glow! A little goes a long way. Cant ask for more! I was a little worried to put oil on my face since I have oily skin but it didnt break me out! Will repurchase for sure.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Rosacea
By far my favorite face tanner! I love the smell, color and the way it applies. I also feel that it is very moisturizing. Even when I don't need that much of a tan I still add it to my regular facial moisturizer for a nice glow and that extra hydration.
Combination / Large Pores, Redness / Eczema, Rosacea, Scarring
Ask a question to the Influenster community...