BY JOSIE MARAN #5 in Tanning Oil

A lightweight, quick-absorbing self-tanning face oil that delivers intense hydration and antiaging benefits along with a sunkissed, youthful-looking bronzed glow. Treat your skin to the magical power of liquid gold. This self-tanning face oil is a rich, silky, indulgent hybrid of Josie's Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil and 100% Pure Argan Oil. Natural DHA provides a radiant bronzed glow while Josie Maran blueberry argan extract, coconut water, black tea extract, aloe vera, and chicory root work together to nurture, hydrate, and soothe skin improving clarity and skin barrier function. The quick-absorbing treatment concentrate delivers intense hydration and antiaging benefits along with a sunkissed, youthful-looking glow. The Tahitian vanilla scent warms your senses and brings you straight to the glistening, warm, tropical beaches of Tahiti. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- PhthalatesResearch results: In a clinical study:- 93% of subjects showed significant improvement in skin moisture after 8 hours- 100% of subjects showed visible improvement in the appearance of crow's feet fine lines and wrinkles after 4 weeks- 100% of subjects showed visible improvement in the appearance of skin texture after 4 weeksIn a consumer study:- 100% agreed skin clarity improved- 100% agreed their skin felt smoother and softer- 100% agreed their skin appeared more radiant and even-toned

Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self Tanning Body Oil Mango
  • "This stuff is amazing! Has a nice smell isn't streaky or orange. Goes on dark so you can tell where you have been. Very moisturizing. Absolutely love it will purchase again." in 16 reviews
  • "By far one of the best face oils I have used. My face felt so smooth and did not make my sensitive skin break out. " in 8 reviews
Leah M.
Arlington, TX
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING! I go tanning in a bed and I don't tan my face so I am always looking for facial tanning products that won't break the bank. And I found this at Sephora and it came with a small Argan oil with it! But halfway through the bottle I dropped it on my carpet and lost all of it:( and now I can't find it anywhere! But if you find it somewhere get t while you can!
ANASTASIA P.
Milford, CT
In general I love to use Josie Maran Argan oil ! So using this face tanning oil is a bonus. I use it after putting some moisturizer on and it will give my skin instant color that does not look orange. By the end of the day my skin has a nice color glow with super healthy ingredients.
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self Tanning Body Oil Mango is the only self tanning oil I use. I am a ginger through and through, and generally speaking I can self tan without looking like a streaky mess. But guess what?! Josie doesn't let me down! This oil is beautiful and so easy to use.
Kat A.
Long Island, NY
Josie Maran Argan Liquid Gold Self-Tanning Oil Apricot Vanilla this tanning oil makes me look like I just took a trip to the Bahamas! I like the oils bc I don’t have to worry about streaks with an oil as opposed to lotions or moose’s. It’s not a greasy oil either if that makes sense. Never once had a problem with streaking and is so gentle even on my face! (I have sensitive skin) It lasts about 3-5 days I would say give or take (maybe bc I exfoliate) Its taken me a while to find a favorite self tanner but this has taken the cake for me!!!
Blair L.
Eugene, OR
If you self tan but you don’t know what to use on your face to make it match your body, you need this. It doesn’t clog pores, and it gives you the most natural looking sunkissed glow on your face. It’s amazing and it doesn’t look fake at all. I love it
Logan F.
Novi, MI
I use Josie Marans pure Argan oil every morning, and I use this at night in the winter. It has all natural ingredients which I really love, and it does give my face enough color for the winter months. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because I think to be marketed as a tanning oil is a bit misleading, because while it does make my face slightly more colored, I wouldn’t say it lasts for more than a few hours.
Amanda M.
Middle Vlg, NY
I absolutely love this self-tanner. I got the scent mango vanilla because it was the last one in Sephora. I honestly don’t like mangos but this scent was perfect. it gave me an even tan, no patchiness! a little pricey but well worth it
Carrie T.
Clemson, SC
I love this face oil for when my body is browning well but my face can't keep up. It moisturizes incredibly well and doesn't cake up or deposit color inconsistently. The only flaw with this product is that it caused my skin to break out in small spots, but other than that it's perfect!
Kristen R.
Sterlington, LA
Love this stuff for a natural looking face tan! I use it before my moisturizer and love the glow that it gives me. You do have to use it every day or it will fade very quickly. It is not streaky but it does dry fast so you need to rub it in right away. This is my go to face tan!
Lindsey J.
Nashville
Love this self tanner! It gives a beautiful and natural glow that is not too dark for my super fair skin! I had read reviews that it doesn’t give off the usual self-tanner smell, but I do not agree. It definitely has a self tanner smell, but not nearly as bad as some I’ve used!
Lily R.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
Is this a self tanner or like a temporary tint?
Alyssa H.
Idabel , OK
I accidentally ordered some of this. Is it going to make my face darker than the rest of my body if I use it? I always have to use the lightest shade of foundation to match my skin tone and don't want to look funny.
Celina P.
Oakville , ON
Could you mix this in with your foundation to get a tanned glow??
Lisa T.
does this make you break out since it has oil in it
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
How is this for sensitive /acne prone skin? Anyone have any bad reactions?