BY JOSIE MARAN

A naturally age-defying, Argan-infused lip-treatment balm that conditions, repairs, and protects dry, fragile lips. This treatment balm instantly makes lips feel soft, supple, and smooth by restoring your lip's youthful fullness with concentrated doses of natural ingredients. With an uplifting natural green apple flavor, this potent antiaging day or night treatment smooths the appearance of lines, renews suppleness, and leaves lips lush and hydrated. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Argan Oil is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. This oil is rich in Vitamin E & Essential Fatty Acids, which have antiaging properties. This organic ingredient is known to help and prevent dehydration, inflammation, hyper pigmentation, and sebum production. It is your answer to healthy, youthful, radiant, clear skin and hair...naturally.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Even though this stuff is a little pricey its totally worth it. I bought this a little over a year ago and I just now finished it all. My lips feels amazing after using this product, especially in combo with a lip scrub its to die for.
Lydia M.
Lydia M.
Memphis, TN
Better than Sugar Lip Treatments without question, apply at night to achieve its full effect, and apply lipstick in the morning! My lips have never been plumper or more exfoliated. I will say the smell isn't pleasant.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just received this lip balm. While it's a little on the pricey side it is a beautiful color. It is very natural looking. I will say that it doesn't hydrate as much as it says it does.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Mesquite , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is, by far, the best lip balm I have ever used. It's a lip treatment that does an incredible job of treating my chapped lips. My lips look and feel so smooth and soft after using this. I love that I don't get any waxy feel or taste like I do with others I have used before.
Joy S.
Joy S.
I really like this lip treatment, I love everything about it!! It feels good, smells good,and I have been using this little pot since Christmas and there is still a lot left!!
Jessica Q.
Jessica Q.
Review for: Argan Lip Treatment
These are so hard to find so when I find them, I hoard them! They are amazing! They make your lips soft & supple. I love using it before I go to bed so I don't wake up with dried out lips. This is super hydrating & really penetrates moisture into your lips.
Candace M.
Candace M.
Millington, TN
I scored this is a pack of Josie Maran products by using points at Sephora. I had been eyeing this brand for a while and was REALLY excited about it, even though it's a little pricey!

This is the worst lip balm I have tried. It felt terrible, tasted terrible, smelled terrible, and to TOP all of THAT off, it chapped my lips like nothing I have ever tried before.
Nathalie V.
Nathalie V.
San Jose, CA
I wanted to love this product not only because I had read great things about it, but also because I had never paid so much for a lip balm. Unfortunately, this Argan Lip Treatment did not live up to all that it claims to do. I didn't like that the formula started to break down within the pot after a few uses. It became lumpy and remained so until I smoothd them down on my lips. Additionally, instead of making my lips soft and supple, it dried them out! I stopped using it after a few weeks and will not re-purchase.
Saddy D.
Saddy D.
Review for: Argan Lip Treatment
i bought two of these directly from the Josie Maran website and they were both rancid. They smell and taste like spoiled oil, not apple. I got them on sale, so thankfully I did not pay full price, but unfortunately they also aren't eligible for return or refund. Too bad, because they look cute and I really like the brand. But they are completely unusable. I would never repurchase them.
Jolinne S.
Jolinne S.
Saint Andrews, NB
Review for: Argan Lip Treatment
I don't know if I got an old one, but this is terrible and I can't use it. There's hard small chunks all in the lip balm. So every time I try to get some, that's what I get, super frustrating and gross. So really I can't say much more about it except the packaging is super cute, there's a light “strawberry” scent.