BY JOSIE MARAN

An argan- and honey-infused lip butter to visibly plump lips. Infused with 100 percent pure argan oil, this lip butter nourishes, conditions, soothes, and plumps lips. A proprietary long-term complex visibly plumps lips and increases circulation for a voluptuous, juicy look, while soothing manuka honey and moringa butter hydrate and enhance barrier recovery. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Buy on Sephora
Teandra J. R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Free
I purchased during black Friday because I wanted more lip moisturizer options but I love balms that have that tingly sensation. The ones that normally do are lip plumper. I don't need lip plumping in any way but if it happens then it isn't the end of the world. I decided to try Grapefruit which seems to also be called 'Free'. Definitely not a fan. There is a tingle so the three stars are mainly due to that. The tingly sensation lasts for a substantial amount of time also so that was also pretty good. The color definitely did not compliment my skin completion and it was very clumpy when I applied it. It didn't go on smooth even when I put on two coats. It looked like I had frosting around my lips and left it there. Maybe the other color would have been better or maybe the clear would have been better to use underneath lipstick but since I was hoping for a two in one this wasn't the choice for me. I will be returning soon.
Welmanee P.
Richmond, TX
Review for: Work
What to say? It was such a huge let down. Bought one in Work It. The vanilla was very faint, barely there. Good for those that are sensitive to scents, but I wanted something like SoftLips vanilla. The plumping is not noticeable, but oh man the sting is so real! Lips felt dry after 30 minutes - but that could just be because my lips are always dry. Fell in love with the packaging, but WILL NOT be repurchasing.
Alexandria M.
Beverly Hills, CA
Review for: Work
By far my favorite lip moisturizer and prep before applying my liner and lipstick. I love the way it makes lips tingle so I know it’s working. It does a great job of naturally plumping my lips and has a nice taste.
Katelyn J.
Elizabeth , NJ
Review for: Work
I was all ready to give this lip balm 5 starts until I noticed it said “plumping” balm! I hadn’t noticed when I bought it and I very rarely go for those because they don’t work. This one doesn’t either lol. It’s very nice, and it’s one hell of a moisturizer for your lips. The packaging is TO DIE FOR and it’s very heavy. Mine smells like vanilla and it’s so cute. But it does not plump your lips.
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a QVC kit as a gift around Christmas. Let me start out by saying that the packaging is absolutely stunning! Even my husband remarked on how beautiful it was. I received the Embrace color which looks darker in the tube then it appears on the lips. It is a really pretty nude and it seems to have the slightest hint of shimmer. It says that it's a plumping balm and I don't really think the embrace color is either of those. I don't notice any sting when I apply this and I also don't find it as hydrating as it should be for being called a balm. That being said, it don't find it drying I just wouldn't reach for it interchangeably with my chopsticks. I love the color! It's so natural, your lips but better and b cause of that it's great to always have in my bag or clutch when on the go since I can apply it without a mirror.
Veronica L.
Review for: Work
I see a lot of rave reviews on here and wish I could give the same glowing review. This is just a sub-par lip balm, for me. The packaging is cute, sure, but it doesn't make the product itself any better. The actual balm is quite waxy, which was the initial turn off. The scent is also a little off-putting. After applying it, I felt like I may as well have not applied anything at all because it didn't help my *super* dry lips AT ALL. The product also claims to have plumping properties to it...Um, what? I saw nothing. I already have fuller lips to begin with, so maybe that's why I didn't see a difference? Not sure. ANYWAY, I'd save my money ($23!!!) and get Lanolips or a Chapstick Total Hydration balm.
Adrianna O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in the shade Free It. Very pretty rosy pink MLBB color so perfect for everyday. It has a fresh grapefruit scent that fades after about 10 minutes, no flavor. I wouldn't say I notice much of a plumping effect, but there is a definite tingling which I am not a big fan of. About 10 minutes after application I notice a mild burning sensation that fades to a gentle tingle over the course of the next half hour. It is a little uncomfortable initially but not painful like some other plumping products. 3.5/4 stars because the it doesn't live up to the plumping claim, but the shade Free It is so beautiful for everyday and it is nicely hydrating. The color sticks around for a few hours and fades evenly. Makes my lips look very healthy even when they aren't in the best shape. The packing is also very pretty!
Kelsey D.
Review for: Work
I have been on a quest to find a lip plumper that works like the very first one I ever used (Dr. Wexler Lip Plumper from Bath and Body Works) and this one is my favorite thus far. What people don't understand is that lip plumpers that work right away may not be the best option. Like whats the point if it makes your lips look "bigger" for 10 minutes? I have been using this lip balm/plumper for about 2 months, roughly twice a day and I have had long term moisturization and plumpness that doesn't go away after the tingle does. Has a bite to it, but I love it lol.
Danielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I love this stuff. If you get either of the colored ones just know that they are a very light wash of color. I have the lighter pink color and it is basically the same color of my lips. Which is super flattering. The color just makes my lips look very even and full and youthful. I love it. It is slightly plumping and after using it for weeks you can barely even notice any stinging or plumping. But super hydrating. The color washes away after a few hours or so but you can still feel that light creamy hydration. It is perfect for no makeup makeup days you know?
Anna H.
Review for: Work
The first lip plumping lip balm that hasn't made my lips fall in later! It feels good on my lips and hydrates all the while my lips are fuller and plump. I wear it under lipsticks and glosses! The packaging is beautiful I am so glad Sephora carries it and that they now have other shades available! I will be picking them up for sure!
Mary H.
Does this tingle your lips?
gisela p.
La Vergne, TN
Where can i buy it?
Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
Is this product moisturizing?
Danielle M.
Green Lane, PA
How long does it last?
Sunni S.
Laurel, MS
Never used a lip plumper. Is this a good recommendation?