BY JOSIE MARAN #40 in Body Oil

One creamy oil, infinite possibilities.
• Deeply moisturize dry areas of the face for a luminous complexion.
• Soothe irritated skin caused by rosacea, wind, or sunburn.
• Soften elbows, heels, & other rough patches.
• Smooth flyaways & keep eyebrows in place.
• Prevent razor burn & irritation.
• Apply as a lip conditioner.
• Hydrate & plump dry, swollen undereyes.
• Soften cuticles.
• Use as a subtle face highlighter to illuminate cheekbones, lips, & brow bones.
• Mix it with powder blush or eye shadow to instantly transform it into a cream.

Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Beeswax**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Glyceryl Dibehenate**, Tribehenin**, Glyceryl Behenate**, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil**, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil**, Abyssinian Oil (Crambe Abyssinica) Seed Oil**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract**, Soybean Glycerides**, Linoleic Acid**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil** Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter**, Aleurites Moluccana Seed (Kukui Nut) Oil**, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil**

• What's your favorite way to use this? How versatile is it...7 Answers
  • Is this worth the splurge? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this cream. I got a sample at Sephora and then had to go out and buy the full size. It has so many uses! I have really dry skin so I use it on my face, lips, and hands. I also hear you can use it in your hair and to make creamy eyeshadow! I also love that it is 99% natural." in 34 reviews
  • "This cream is a god send. I have dry sensitive skin. My chest always seems to be dry and I use this cream in that area to moisturize. Recently, my lips have been very chapped and I put a little on my lips and it instantly hydrated the dry chapped skin, leaving my lips soft and smooth." in 6 reviews
Amanda D.
Manteca, CA
I typically have very oily skin, but during the winter there are times in which I get dry patches on random spots on my face.  This product helps to hydrate and get rid of those patches quickly.  I also love this product for cold season because it helps get rid of any dryness around the nose area from stuffed up noses.
Katie Y.
In the winter my skin tends to dry out, so I switch most of my face products to oil bases. I've been using this creamy oil for a few years now and I love it as a night treatment. Plus it smells like citrus and I wake up with super soft skin that looks healthy and hydrated.
Kelly Scruggs M.
Rockwood
Oh the things I could say about this product. This stuff works wonders for my combination dry skin and I always have (and always will) keep this in my skin care routine. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for intense moisture for dry skin.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I’ve been using this for years. I love it. Keeps my skin hydrated. I only use at night. It’s also a good eye cream for me, my eyes are super sensitive and this is the only thing I can use around them. If my lips are chapped I put a little on them. I also use it for new tattoos.
Kaycie L.
Blacksburg, VA
Great scent and color, but not highly pigmented. Oily base makes it super blendable. Nice packaging too. I purchased the product from sephora. I liked the color and idea of it but didnt work great with my oily skin. Would be better for someone with normal to dry skin.
Jes Paolo d.
Im the only one to not love this it seems. I love Josie Maran products but this one didn't win me over. The consistency is great, the packaging is good, it has a faint smell that is pleasant but not overpowering at all. I didn't experience the separation that some people have mentioned, but I do believe it because I had that issue with her lip gloss set. What was strange is only one color did, the other was fine. Anyhow, like I said, I wanted to Love this so I tried it on my face, arms, elbows, hands, cuticles, feet...I just didn't see the results I wanted. I live in Southern California and have moved away from the Coast for the first time since I was born. For some reason the air has literally sucked the life out of my skin. My scalp and skin are parched! I have tried SO many different things and hoped this would be the one but unfortunately not. Returning to Sephora. Going pure shea butter instead. Lush King Of Skin lotion bar worked well for me also but not an on the go solution.
yamel f.
DENVER, CO
" Hi Josie, my daughter and I have been using your products and we love them. My daughter has severe eczema all over her body and she was using Vaseline (which she said was the only thing that helped her) until I saw this product. I heard you also used Vaseline in your modeling days. So, I bought this product to see if my daughter would like it instead of Vaseline and she loves it. She is going through it pretty fast and so I would like to see you would make a larger one or into a pump or tub. I would recommend this to anyone with severe dry skin and those people suffering from eczema. It works. Thanks Josie for creating this. Don't ever run out. "
Karen D.
Terrytown, LA
My most favorite thing about this product is how multi use it is. You can use it on your face, body, cuticles, ends of hair, and even lips! It also works great to moisturize your eyelashes and make them look a little darker and glossy. Use a dab on the cheek bones for a naturally dewy glow... definitely a must try product.
Mayra D.
I didn't like this when I fist used it. It seemed way too oily. I used it again and applied a tiny amount and it was perfect. Lips are are hydrated with a bit of color. It leaves them soft once the product is absorbed. My main advice would be to not apply too much or it will be too oily. A bit goes a very long way
Monika H.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product in a set as a gift from a friend. I wasn't quite sure what to do with it, but soon realized that it's great for almost everything. I've used it on dry patches on my face, and lips, have even found that it does wonders for my dry nails (particularly after having gel polish removed). It's definitely a product that can be thrown in a purse and used on many occasions.
Lindsay D.
Manchester , MD
What's your favorite way to use this? How versatile is it? Does it really make a different in your makeup/beauty routine?
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Is this worth the splurge?