Josie Maran Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil
One creamy oil, infinite possibilities.
• Deeply moisturize dry areas of the face for a luminous complexion.
• Soothe irritated skin caused by rosacea, wind, or sunburn.
• Soften elbows, heels, & other rough patches.
• Smooth flyaways & keep eyebrows in place.
• Prevent razor burn & irritation.
• Apply as a lip conditioner.
• Hydrate & plump dry, swollen undereyes.
• Soften cuticles.
• Use as a subtle face highlighter to illuminate cheekbones, lips, & brow bones.
• Mix it with powder blush or eye shadow to instantly transform it into a cream.
Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit**, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate**, Beeswax**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Glyceryl Dibehenate**, Tribehenin**, Glyceryl Behenate**, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil**, Tocopherol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil**, Abyssinian Oil (Crambe Abyssinica) Seed Oil**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract**, Soybean Glycerides**, Linoleic Acid**, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil** Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter**, Aleurites Moluccana Seed (Kukui Nut) Oil**, Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil**see more...
Top Questions See all 10 Q&A
- "I love this cream. I got a sample at Sephora and then had to go out and buy the full size. It has so many uses! I have really dry skin so I use it on my face, lips, and hands. I also hear you can use it in your hair and to make creamy eyeshadow! I also love that it is 99% natural." in 34 reviews
- "This cream is a god send. I have dry sensitive skin. My chest always seems to be dry and I use this cream in that area to moisturize. Recently, my lips have been very chapped and I put a little on my lips and it instantly hydrated the dry chapped skin, leaving my lips soft and smooth." in 6 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos