Josie Maran Argan Illuminizer Original uploaded by Jheysa P.

BY JOSIE MARAN

An ultra-light skin brightener with a hint of bronze. This bronze shade is perfect for highlighting and adding an instant beautiful luminosity to the face, collarbone, and body. Argan Illuminizer can be used alone or mixed with foundation for an instant boost of radiance and a natural glow any time of year and on skintone. It gives the skin a radiant glow that lasts all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Argan oil is produced from the argan tree in the semideserts of Morocco. This oil is rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which have antiaging properties. This organic ingredient is known to help and prevent dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and sebum production. It is your answer to healthy, youthful, and radiant skin and hair.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

• A little goes a loooonnnngggg way! It's a great illuminiz...1 Answers
Jheysa P.
Wahiawa, HI
I freakin love this stuff😍😍🙌🏽 liquid gold in a little bottle, I got this from a Josie maran kit that I got a while back and I honestly didn’t know who she was at first then I did my research and purchased a few more products. This stuff is amazing, blends out beautifully, isn’t sticky or clumpy, and a little goes a very long way! If you want a super blinding highlight I suggest this and a powder highlight on top !
Mackenzie S.
Glenview, IL
I love this highlighter! The gold tones give a nice warm glow. It’s a little thick when applying but found using a beauty blender helps. The only thing I don’t like is the applicator pump. I always find that too much comes out at once and it’s hard to control. Would recommend!
Heidi N.
Works less like an illuminator as the shimmer really doesn't show, yet the smell and feel are great.  Works more like the original or maybe even the light version of argan oil.
Priya M.
I was reluctant to purchase this products. Reasons why is because I am Tan, and I thought it may be a better illuminator for lighter skin tones. However, this product surprised me more in one ways. Like the others, a little goes a long way. I added a little pump to my foundation. It is thicker, and when you add it to liquid foundation it will change the consistency, but not the performance. The mixture spread easily, and smoothly. I was amazed at how it transformed my foundation. I would say in the daylight my foundation look "glowing" with out any iridescent or shimmer from the illuminator. It was almost like perfect skin if that makes sense. The cold weather can make the skin look drier and foundation doesn't settle well, but through out the day my foundation looked fresh, which could have be due to the organ oil and grape seed oil. I'm glad i purchased the product, and it will become a must in my makeup regime.
Alexis P.
Winter Spgs, FL
I received this product in a winter gift set from Sephora, and while it has some drawbacks, it is a great highlighter for the summer. I have a light complexion with yellow undertones and pearly white, pink-toned highlighters usually do not work for me, so I was excited to find an illuminizer with warmer tones. For the most part it is easily blendable, sometimes you have to really warm it up and work with it or it will settle on your skin with a noticeable outline. It is also very shimmery under the light, giving off more of a glittery texture versus an iridescent one, so if a natural look is desired you may want to use this sparingly. It is a nice product that I enjoy using in my routine, however I would not purchase it for full price when I run out of the bottle I have now.
Rachel N.
Bridgewater, MA
I got this illluminizer in a winter gift set from Sephora and over the cold winter months since following my purchase, I used it 2-3 times a week. The texture of the product is bit thicker than the texture of another liquid highlighter like Benefit's high beam and due to the argan oil in this product, the texture is thicker but also creamy which is nice because it melts into the skin really well. I apply it to my cheekbones and under my brow bone and I find that it looks radiant and not greasy on my skin.
Cali Z.
N Ridgeville, OH
After using a sample of this from sephora I took the plunge and bought a bottle and I am in love! Gives you that beautiful "lit from within glow". This product delivers and it is versatile. I love that I can mix it with my foundation if I want an all over dewy look, or just use it to highlight certain parts of my face. It works beautifully on any skin tone. One tip I suggest is not using the pump, but opening the bottle, you will save a lot of product that way.
Karina A.
Love this! A little goes a long way. Mix some with your foundation before applying for an all over glow or add to cheeks to give them some highlight. As with the other Josie Maran products this is moisturizing and smooth. Very pretty if you like makeup that gives you a slight shimmer/highlight/glow.
Cindy D.
Oakland, CA
This highlighter is to die for! It's very sparkly in the bottle, but comes off as the most beautiful glow on the skin! I use it under my foundation and I find it just gives a nice glow from within look. I love that there's a pump because it makes it very easy to use this product. Last power is great! I have oily skin and when my foundation starts to fade, this is still going strong.
Brooks H.
Birmingham, AL
Given as a gift, I was unsure how this would look on my skin (fair toned), but I love it. I use it sparingly, because a little goes a long way. It spreads evenly, especially when using designated brush. It gives the shimmer, without overdoing it. I usually go for an all natural look during the day, but for my night look, this product is essential.
Natalie A.
A little goes a loooonnnngggg way! It's a great illuminizer but at $28 a bottle man it hurts a bit. Over all though it accentuates those cheek bones just right and I believe it's worth the splurge. It blends very nicely and you don't glisten like a twilight vampire in the sun, Also this brand it super moisturizing which is always a plus esp. if you have dry skin!