Josie Maran Argan Exfoliating Cleansing Powder uploaded by Brenda P.

BY JOSIE MARAN

Reveal your true skin! Argan Exfoliating Cleansing Powder gently lifts dead skin for a brighter, softer, more youthful-looking complexion. Finely crushed Argan shells gently buff away dull skin while rice powder helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes, uneven skin and age spots. Once activated with water or Argan Cleansing Oil, the papain, salicylic acid, and rice enzymes are released to gently exfoliate dead cells from the outside in.

Microcrystalline Cellulose, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder**, Magnesium Carbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cellulose Gum (Carboxymethyl Cellulose)**, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract**, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Meal**, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch**, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cyclodextrin**, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Salicylic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil**, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract**, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil**, Papain**, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Powder**, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract**, Limonene**.

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

Josie Maran Argan Exfoliating Cleansing Powder
  • "My FAVORITE exfoliator of all time! My skin is very sensitive so it works very well on me , its very gentle on the skin. Its what im looking for in a exfoliator and i defiantly recommend" in 8 reviews
espi m.
Good product, but I dont feel comfortable exfoliating my face every day so I wouldn't use this as my every day cleanser. Also when I opened it I was surprised that the bottle is not filled with product and when I use it some of it escapes so I feel like some is just going to waste
Bianca H.
Carmichael, CA
I was a little worried that this exfoliating powder would make my milia on forhead a little irritated but instead the milia are clearing up and going away...the unscented mask helps in a subtle soothing way and between them both my face is smooth and soft..........will buy again....love Josie's products. OR SHOULD I SAY MY SKIN DOES.
Katie M.
Lakewood, OH
I received a free sample of this & didn't expect much but I absolutely fell in love with it. I use it a few times a week when I need some extra exfoliation in my problem areas. Its not abrasive at all & feels so good when massaged on your face. The particles are very small.
fatima d.
i really love using this product, it does perfectly help my skin, its gentle on the skin,it feels AMAZING! Leaves my skin super soft and refreshed! I'm so happy I got this for my morning routine! It's a great way to start the day!
Megan B.
San Antonio
For those with oily skin this product is amazing. I have oily and sensitive skin and this product has done wonders for my skin. It’s not too harsh and added with the cleansing oil, it leaves me feeling fresh and clean!
Jessica D.
Merrimac, WI
Fairly pricey for what it is. I think it's a decent exfoliator. I use it in the morning, possibly has helped with applying makeup for smoothly. It is a gentle cleanser. Does not dry out my skin.
Eva R.
Little Rock
I didn't care for this product very much although I wanted to since I purchased two bottles. I did not like the powders consistency. There was not enough grit to feel like I had much exfoliation on my skin and pouring the powder was too messy. To much water or soap made the powder melt to almost no texture and it didn't leave my skin feeling clean or exfoliated.. For me it wasn't worth the cost or the hassle.
Brandi C.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
This did not exfoliate my face. I felt like I was rubbing nothing and I felt that it dried my face out more than most exfoliators. It’s easy to waste product as well as it comes out in powder form. It doesn’t have the beads  in this particular exfoliator So I would say it’s good for people with sensitive skin but I almost feel like it doesn’t work at all. The only good thing about it is there are no harsh beads so it’s not too abrasive on your skin
kelly s.
Wright City, MO
This is a amazing powder! I sometimes mix it with a argan cleaning balm, or you can just mix it with water. Which ever way it gets the job done. Reasonably priced and I absolutely love Josie and her products. Great for people with eczema/psoriasis or dry skin. Or if you just want a extra glow. Look at all her products there amazing and good for your skin..
Tracie S.
Florence, MS
Josie Maran Beaurty is wonderful. I purchased the Exfoliating Cleansing Powder off QVC and I love it. I got a great deal. I am a repeat user for this cleansing powder and I own quite a bit of her products. I would recommend her products to others. They are gentle and the ones that have fragrance, smell so nice and soft.
Stephanie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have really oily skin so I need a cleanser that will be light and not make my face any more oily. Will this do the trick? Thanks!
16852johanna r.
A deep or gentle exfoliation to use it achieved??
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
Is this product good for sensitive skin like a lot of her other products? Is this a intense scrub or light?
Patricia W.
Carbondale , IL
I have extremely dry and flaky winter skin going on right now. Will this product help give me a glowy skin look or just leave me dull and dry?
L R.
Silverdale, WA
How does this product compare to the Amorepacific Exfoliating Ezyme treatment? (Also a powder product). I have dry, sensitive skin.