BY JOSIE MARAN

Creamy, Argan-infused highlighting stick

INGREDIENTS:

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Cera Alba (Beeswax)**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter**, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Narcissus Poeticus (Narcissus) Extract**, Lilium Candidum (Madonna Lily) Bulb Extract**, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract** (and) Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract** (and) Helianthus Anuus (Sunflower) Extract** (and) Tocopherols**, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain: Mica (CI 77019)**, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)**, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**, Carmine (CI 75470)**, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).

S K.
Eh. A bit too pricey for what you get.

The formula itself isn't bad, but can remove anything under neath it. It also seems to be extremely temperamental with humidity; in the winter, even though it was kept closed in a drawer, it began to visibly dry out and tug when applied. Now, in the summer, it's considerably smoother.

The colour is pretty enough, but between the skin tugging and the fact that I can't tell whether it's going to be a smooth application or feel gritty is enough to drop it a few stars.
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
This is a great highlighter, it rolls on smooth and blends easily. Great shine and long lasting on your skin. Really effective for the intense glow but you can dial it down too if you want for a more subtle look. Lasts quite a long time, only downfall is its high price tag.
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
Josie maran is simply amazing. This highlighter is nothing short of that. It provides a beautiful highlighting to the face. I apply it lightly down my nose, a C shape around my eye, and a small amount above my upper lip to make them appear larger.
Marisa S.
Laguna Niguel , CA
This wand is a convenient size and implies a beautiful natural glow. It’s tricky to find a highlighter without glitter and this one enhances your face without making you look like you’re wearing makeup
Melissa R.
Buffalo, NY
This is one of the best highlighters I've tried.  It's easy to apply and creates a subtle glow that lasts all day.  The creamy formula blends well and looks natural.  One tube lasts very long.  #GiftCrush
Kasie K.
Portland, OR
Fantastic product!  I am newly discovering Josie Maran's fantastic argan oils and whipped butter - and this illuminating wand does not disappoint!  Applied to the darker corners of my eyes - it immediately covered any dark circles and tired look I may have had.  Gentle, goes on silky smooth, nice color match - really loving it!
Annie R.
I love this highlighter. It gives your skin an awesome natural dewy look. I’ve been loving it during the summer time. It’s lasted me so long. I’m not sure if they still carry it in Sephora. I highly recommend for anyone looking for an easy highlight to apply on the go.
Kristen C.
I really like this highlighter. It's a beautiful color. The packaging is wonderful. It is very sleek and shiny. I did find however that any time I applied the highlighted if kind of made a place in my foundation. I didn't not prefer it with a full face of makeup but love it with a naked face for a little glow.
Karen G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I discovered this product through Ipsy, and I am so thankful! I use it as a highlight base, because it already gives a naturally enhanced shimmer & shine. You can also create a dramatic look, because of the ingredients it locks in additional highlight powder on top to really get a great dramatic look.
Lauren E.
This is the best cream highlighter I have ever used! It gives a golden, natural glow. It is very similar to Becca's champagne pop but a little less in your face. I love topping this with champagne pop to make it a bit more intense. Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Wand