BY JOSIE MARAN

A creamy highlighting powder for the face, with high-performance crystals infused with multicolored luster pigments that capture and reflect light. Sweep on a glowing look with this silky powder, formulated to create a lit-from-within radiance. Enriched with Argan oil, which provides nourishment to the skin, its champagne hue mirrors the natural radiance of healthy skin. The ultra-creamy powder is infused with madonna lily and poet's narcissus to help brighten, and it sits lightly on the skin, leaving a wash of radiance. Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil is inspired by the idea of enlightenment the overwhelming beauty that radiates from a person after achieving self-acceptance and spreading the light of compassion to others. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Vel D.
Vel D.
Love love love this illuminating veil. I always wanted to try a highlighter after seeing it's such a popular trend (and it looks amazing) but after trying several brands including the very popular Becca Champagne Pop, I have to say I didn't like the super glowing look (I know, what was I expecting). After seeing a YouTube video from Stephanie Ledda (SMLXO) in which she talked about this veil giving a very subtle glow, I decided to purchase it. I absolutely love it. It doesn't look glittery or sparkly, it just gives this very smooth and subtle golden glow. My skin looks so healthy!
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Review for: Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil 0.28 oz
So I am becoming a huge Josie Maran fan. I first purchased her Vibrancy foundation as well as powder and recently, this Illuminizing Veil. It's listed as a highlighter, but I use it as a setting powder. I find that it's not overly shiny (which is what I wanted). However, you can build to that if you like. Instead, I find that it provides a nice, natural and radiant glow to the skin. I love that it contains Argan Oil, organic ingredients, is gluten free, vegan and animal cruelty free. "luxury with a conscience". I dig it.
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
I was able to get it free with my purchase from the Josie Maran website and I love it. I gives your skin this light shimmer and leaves you looking younger. I ended up with two free travel sizes, so my sister ended up with one. I love how all of her products never make you look older and they makes your skin look amazing. I have to also say the packaging is very nice, well-made and very pretty.
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil 0.28 oz
I got this as a mini from Sephora. I love it! The packaging is amazing. The highlighter itself is just very subtle and neutral and lightweight! It's totally buildable so you can choose how strobey you want to be or don't want to be.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
Review for: Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil 0.28 oz
I'm not really into intense highlights (shocking, I know) so this highlight is perfect if you're like me. It gives my face a beautiful and natural looking glow while still being subtle and beautiful.
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
Review for: Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil 0.28 oz
I received this in an ipsy bag and am quickly becoming obsessed with this highlighting powder! It won't give you the blinding highlight of a Becca highlighter, but it creates the most beautiful, natural glow. If you prefer a soft sheen to an intense shimmer, you'll love this. It is a beautiful, soft powder that you can build up from a very subtle sheen to a brighter glow. I have fair skin, and this looks beautiful. It doesn't have a ton of color, so it looks more natural on the skin. It may still look odd on deeper skin tones.
Candice B.
Candice B.
Belmont , CA
Review for: Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil 0.28 oz
Another great "natural" highlighter for you guys. This is @josiemarancosmetics Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil, which has a silky powder formula in a champagne hue that leaves a wash of radiance to the skin. It's Argan oil enriched properties makes this a nourishing powder that can be precisely applied to the high points of the face or lightly dusted all over for an enlightened look
Sunny E.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
Review for: Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil 0.28 oz
Very subtle shimmer. My first experience with a highlighter and I'm impressed. I like to use on the inside of my eye to help with dark circles. Very cute container - the inside mirror says "shine the light you were born to shine" and the outside is an adorable rose-gold color. Super gorgeous! Love this stuff!
Kelsie M.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Review for: Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil 0.28 oz
Love this formula! This is a beautiful highlighter, and looks great over my powder and liquid foundations, blush, and bare skin. I have applied with both a brush and sponge, and it is so easy to get the right coverage with either depending on what look you want to achieve.
leah b.
leah b.
Review for: Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil 0.28 oz
Want to know about the Josie Maran highlight or how I apply it go ahead and watch my video. I do hope you enjoy, I'm not a beauty artist or anything like that I just like to give you guys feedback on products that I use, thank you and I hope you enjoy!