BY JOSIE MARAN

Luxurious, soft, creamy, hydrating powder provides a healthy glow that doesn't cake or dry the skin.

Mica**, Zinc Stearate**, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Lauroyl Lysine**, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Hydrogenated Lecithin**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract**, Aqua (Water)**, Narcissus Poeticus Extract**, Tocopherol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**.

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

• I'm a huge fan of all Josie Maran Products, but I have ye...1 Answers
  • I have been debating on buying this powder as I use her f...1 Answers
  • Is this better than theBalm's May-Lou Manizer?2 Answers
Andrea S.
Goose Creek, SC
I'm not really into intense highlights (shocking, I know) so this highlight is perfect if you're like me. It gives my face a beautiful and natural looking glow while still being subtle and beautiful.
Stefanie P.
So I am becoming a huge Josie Maran fan. I first purchased her Vibrancy foundation as well as powder and recently, this Illuminizing Veil. It's listed as a highlighter, but I use it as a setting powder. I find that it's not overly shiny (which is what I wanted). However, you can build to that if you like. Instead, I find that it provides a nice, natural and radiant glow to the skin. I love that it contains Argan Oil, organic ingredients, is gluten free, vegan and animal cruelty free. "luxury with a conscience". I dig it.
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
The Josie Maran Enlightenment Veil powder is so pretty. Gives off a beautiful highlight to your face. The packaging is beautiful as well.
Trenice C.
Decatur , GA
I am absolutely in LOVE with this illuminating veil! It gives the perfect amount of highlight without having you look sparkly. It matches well with the semi-oily skin that I have and doesn't make me look like an oil mess at the end of the day! It's perfect. #illuminator #JosieMaran #FaveForever
Jilly M.
Quad Cities
I got this as a mini from Sephora. I love it! The packaging is amazing. The highlighter itself is just very subtle and neutral and lightweight! It's totally buildable so you can choose how strobey you want to be or don't want to be.
Natalie W.
Gulfport, MS
I was able to get it free with my purchase from the Josie Maran website and I love it. I gives your skin this light shimmer and leaves you looking younger. I ended up with two free travel sizes, so my sister ended up with one. I love how all of her products never make you look older and they makes your skin look amazing. I have to also say the packaging is very nice, well-made and very pretty.
Vel D.
Love love love this illuminating veil. I always wanted to try a highlighter after seeing it's such a popular trend (and it looks amazing) but after trying several brands including the very popular Becca Champagne Pop, I have to say I didn't like the super glowing look (I know, what was I expecting). After seeing a YouTube video from Stephanie Ledda (SMLXO) in which she talked about this veil giving a very subtle glow, I decided to purchase it. I absolutely love it. It doesn't look glittery or sparkly, it just gives this very smooth and subtle golden glow. My skin looks so healthy!
gabrielly t.
I love very good actually better serious thing I love even serious compact very beautifulbesides let your beautiful skin you can carry anywhere necessier bag
Casey C.
Charlotte, NC
Now this is a highlight! It can be sheered out with a light hand but you can build it up to an intense glow to really make your cheekbones pop! One of my favorite powder highlights.
Amanda W.
Hays, NC
This illuminating powder is awesome! It applies nicely and gives a beautiful, natural looking glow to the face! It blends well on either powder or liquid foundations. I have a light medium complextion but this illuminater in my opinion would look nice on every complexion.
Francesca m.
Philadelphia , PA
Is it sheer or pigmented??
Diana Q.
Is this better than theBalm's May-Lou Manizer?
Stefanie P.
I have been debating on buying this powder as I use her foundation. I read reviews on Sephora that this is more of a highlighter (?) I also read that it's hard to put on, i.e., using too much of the product to even tell a difference. Those that use this, do you use it as a finishing or highlighting powder?
Jen D.
Windsor Locks, CT
I'm a huge fan of all Josie Maran Products, but I have yet to try her illuminizing powder! Does it leave you with a shimmer? or more of a sparkle? I typically use Hourglass finishing powder. I'm wondering if this product may be better!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
I am quite pale... have any pale girls with cool undertones tried this? Did you like this product?

Amazon