BY JOSIE MARAN

Luxurious, soft, creamy, hydrating powder provides a healthy glow that doesn't cake or dry the skin.

Mica**, Zinc Stearate**, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Lauroyl Lysine**, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Hydrogenated Lecithin**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract**, Aqua (Water)**, Narcissus Poeticus Extract**, Tocopherol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**.

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

• I'm a huge fan of all Josie Maran Products, but I have ye...1 Answers
  • I have been debating on buying this powder as I use her f...1 Answers
  • Is this better than theBalm's May-Lou Manizer?2 Answers
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
A cream to powder highlighter with a champagne gold undertones. Beautiful color on the cheekbones and highlighted areas. Flattering on most skin tones, hyperpigmentation, and easily blendable. I would recommend!
Evgenya O.
East Hanover, NJ
This creamy highlighting powder makes my face very fresh ang young. I use it not for all face. It looks amazing.
Candice B.
Belmont , CA
Another great "natural" highlighter for you guys. This is @josiemarancosmetics Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil, which has a silky powder formula in a champagne hue that leaves a wash of radiance to the skin. It's Argan oil enriched properties makes this a nourishing powder that can be precisely applied to the high points of the face or lightly dusted all over for an enlightened look
Samantha K.
Love love love this! I don't normally use bronzer bc it's usually too dark/yellow for my fair pink skin but this bronzer is perfect! It has the perfect amount of color and makes me actually use bronzer now!
Sammy A.
Amazing i used it as highlight and it the best. its a really great powder i just love it. I'm so hooked to this product and enjoy this brand.
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
I gave this product a try and loved the results very long lasting and very affordable
Vel D.
Love love love this illuminating veil. I always wanted to try a highlighter after seeing it's such a popular trend (and it looks amazing) but after trying several brands including the very popular Becca Champagne Pop, I have to say I didn't like the super glowing look (I know, what was I expecting). After seeing a YouTube video from Stephanie Ledda (SMLXO) in which she talked about this veil giving a very subtle glow, I decided to purchase it. I absolutely love it. It doesn't look glittery or sparkly, it just gives this very smooth and subtle golden glow. My skin looks so healthy!
Ana Z.
At first I didn't really like it but now I love this highlighter it is very sittle but if you spray your brush a little it becomes very intense!! I also love the rose gold packaging and the words on the mirror!! Beautiful!!
marissa d.
Pittsburg, California
Love love her products. I love the self tanning lotion but this Illumining Powder does wonders and I would recommended it and her product like to anyone.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Amazing ! Love the color. Goes on do well. Oil based good for your skin as well.
Francesca m.
Philadelphia , PA
Is it sheer or pigmented??
Diana Q.
Is this better than theBalm's May-Lou Manizer?
Stefanie P.
I have been debating on buying this powder as I use her foundation. I read reviews on Sephora that this is more of a highlighter (?) I also read that it's hard to put on, i.e., using too much of the product to even tell a difference. Those that use this, do you use it as a finishing or highlighting powder?
Jen D.
Windsor Locks, CT
I'm a huge fan of all Josie Maran Products, but I have yet to try her illuminizing powder! Does it leave you with a shimmer? or more of a sparkle? I typically use Hourglass finishing powder. I'm wondering if this product may be better!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
I am quite pale... have any pale girls with cool undertones tried this? Did you like this product?

Amazon