BY JOSIE MARAN

Luxurious, soft, creamy, hydrating powder provides a healthy glow that doesn't cake or dry the skin.

Mica**, Zinc Stearate**, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Lauroyl Lysine**, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Hydrogenated Lecithin**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract**, Aqua (Water)**, Narcissus Poeticus Extract**, Tocopherol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**.

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

• I'm a huge fan of all Josie Maran Products, but I have ye...1 Answers
  • I have been debating on buying this powder as I use her f...1 Answers
  • Is this better than theBalm's May-Lou Manizer?2 Answers
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
Smooth application is what I noticed first off. The sheer shimmer on my pale/fair akin was simply enough highlight to look so natural. It didn't set in my pores as many products have. It is non smelling, the shine is amazing and soft to the appearance on my face. Excellent for small highlights, or a short night out. Lasts all day. (Just not sweatproof) Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Powder Veil #notsponsored #Ipaidfor
Yayita C.
Riverside, CA
I love it! #strobe#strobing# Influenster this is a great product ffor me because I have texture and I do not like to bring attention to it, but this product just gives me the right amount of highligh without looking metallic. I will definitely repurchase again!
Natalie W.
Gulfport, MS
I was able to get it free with my purchase from the Josie Maran website and I love it. I gives your skin this light shimmer and leaves you looking younger. I ended up with two free travel sizes, so my sister ended up with one. I love how all of her products never make you look older and they makes your skin look amazing. I have to also say the packaging is very nice, well-made and very pretty.
Candice B.
Belmont , CA
Another great "natural" highlighter for you guys. This is @josiemarancosmetics Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil, which has a silky powder formula in a champagne hue that leaves a wash of radiance to the skin. It's Argan oil enriched properties makes this a nourishing powder that can be precisely applied to the high points of the face or lightly dusted all over for an enlightened look
Amanda W.
Hays, NC
This illuminating powder is awesome! It applies nicely and gives a beautiful, natural looking glow to the face! It blends well on either powder or liquid foundations. I have a light medium complextion but this illuminater in my opinion would look nice on every complexion.
Stephanie W.
I received a travel size illuminizing powder through an Ipsy deal which included a color stick. This powder gives the skin a nice illuminating effect and is lightweight. I actually bought the ipsy offer twice because I like the powder so much & it was a good deal for both products.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
A cream to powder highlighter with a champagne gold undertones. Beautiful color on the cheekbones and highlighted areas. Flattering on most skin tones, hyperpigmentation, and easily blendable. I would recommend!
Jilly M.
Quad Cities
I got this as a mini from Sephora. I love it! The packaging is amazing. The highlighter itself is just very subtle and neutral and lightweight! It's totally buildable so you can choose how strobey you want to be or don't want to be.
Lynn T.
Very subtle but gives a nice glow. Definitely a little more on the glittery side and not as creamy but it it does the job. Easy to apply but I find myself dipping my brush more than once.
Chelsea B.
Tulsa , OK
I purchased this without reading any kind of reviews on it & boy am I glad I did! I like to use this as a setting powder & it looks very ethereal. Gives a very lit from within look. I don't know that I'll be able to go back to a normal powder, I'm hooked!
Francesca m.
Philadelphia , PA
Is it sheer or pigmented??
Diana Q.
Is this better than theBalm's May-Lou Manizer?
Stefanie P.
I have been debating on buying this powder as I use her foundation. I read reviews on Sephora that this is more of a highlighter (?) I also read that it's hard to put on, i.e., using too much of the product to even tell a difference. Those that use this, do you use it as a finishing or highlighting powder?
Jen D.
Windsor Locks, CT
I'm a huge fan of all Josie Maran Products, but I have yet to try her illuminizing powder! Does it leave you with a shimmer? or more of a sparkle? I typically use Hourglass finishing powder. I'm wondering if this product may be better!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
I am quite pale... have any pale girls with cool undertones tried this? Did you like this product?

Amazon