Stefanie P.
So I am becoming a huge Josie Maran fan. I first purchased her Vibrancy foundation as well as powder and recently, this Illuminizing Veil. It's listed as a highlighter, but I use it as a setting powder. I find that it's not overly shiny (which is what I wanted). However, you can build to that if you like. Instead, I find that it provides a nice, natural and radiant glow to the skin. I love that it contains Argan Oil, organic ingredients, is gluten free, vegan and animal cruelty free. "luxury with a conscience". I dig it.