BY JOSIE MARAN

Luxurious, soft, creamy, hydrating powder provides a healthy glow that doesn't cake or dry the skin.

Mica**, Zinc Stearate**, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Lauroyl Lysine**, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Hydrogenated Lecithin**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract**, Aqua (Water)**, Narcissus Poeticus Extract**, Tocopherol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**.

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

• I'm a huge fan of all Josie Maran Products, but I have ye...1 Answers
  • I have been debating on buying this powder as I use her f...1 Answers
  • Is this better than theBalm's May-Lou Manizer?2 Answers
Stefanie P.
So I am becoming a huge Josie Maran fan. I first purchased her Vibrancy foundation as well as powder and recently, this Illuminizing Veil. It's listed as a highlighter, but I use it as a setting powder. I find that it's not overly shiny (which is what I wanted). However, you can build to that if you like. Instead, I find that it provides a nice, natural and radiant glow to the skin. I love that it contains Argan Oil, organic ingredients, is gluten free, vegan and animal cruelty free. "luxury with a conscience". I dig it.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I received this in an ipsy bag and am quickly becoming obsessed with this highlighting powder! It won't give you the blinding highlight of a Becca highlighter, but it creates the most beautiful, natural glow. If you prefer a soft sheen to an intense shimmer, you'll love this. It is a beautiful, soft powder that you can build up from a very subtle sheen to a brighter glow. I have fair skin, and this looks beautiful. It doesn't have a ton of color, so it looks more natural on the skin. It may still look odd on deeper skin tones.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
Very subtle shimmer. My first experience with a highlighter and I'm impressed. I like to use on the inside of my eye to help with dark circles. Very cute container - the inside mirror says "shine the light you were born to shine" and the outside is an adorable rose-gold color. Super gorgeous! Love this stuff!
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Love this formula! This is a beautiful highlighter, and looks great over my powder and liquid foundations, blush, and bare skin. I have applied with both a brush and sponge, and it is so easy to get the right coverage with either depending on what look you want to achieve.
Marlina G.
Palm Springs, CA
I am giving this four stars. However, if you compare this highlighter to other highlighters, this highlighter is very subtle. Being subtle is not a bad thing. Sometimes I don’t want an in your face highlighter and I think that this one is perfect for that.
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I like this highlighter. It’s got a champagne color to it. This is more settle and I thought it was going to be a blinding highlight but it wasn’t. Still very beautiful though on the skin. I received this in a Glossybox one month.
Samantha K.
Love love love this! I don't normally use bronzer bc it's usually too dark/yellow for my fair pink skin but this bronzer is perfect! It has the perfect amount of color and makes me actually use bronzer now!
Vel D.
Love love love this illuminating veil. I always wanted to try a highlighter after seeing it's such a popular trend (and it looks amazing) but after trying several brands including the very popular Becca Champagne Pop, I have to say I didn't like the super glowing look (I know, what was I expecting). After seeing a YouTube video from Stephanie Ledda (SMLXO) in which she talked about this veil giving a very subtle glow, I decided to purchase it. I absolutely love it. It doesn't look glittery or sparkly, it just gives this very smooth and subtle golden glow. My skin looks so healthy!
Ana Z.
At first I didn't really like it but now I love this highlighter it is very sittle but if you spray your brush a little it becomes very intense!! I also love the rose gold packaging and the words on the mirror!! Beautiful!!
Kary C.
This highlighter is very flattering and this is a special one as it contains argan oil which helps it not cake up which is so cool cuz it's compact powder that won't dry you out.
Francesca m.
Philadelphia , PA
Is it sheer or pigmented??
Diana Q.
Is this better than theBalm's May-Lou Manizer?
Stefanie P.
I have been debating on buying this powder as I use her foundation. I read reviews on Sephora that this is more of a highlighter (?) I also read that it's hard to put on, i.e., using too much of the product to even tell a difference. Those that use this, do you use it as a finishing or highlighting powder?
Jen D.
Windsor Locks, CT
I'm a huge fan of all Josie Maran Products, but I have yet to try her illuminizing powder! Does it leave you with a shimmer? or more of a sparkle? I typically use Hourglass finishing powder. I'm wondering if this product may be better!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
I am quite pale... have any pale girls with cool undertones tried this? Did you like this product?

Amazon