BY JOSIE MARAN

Luxurious, soft, creamy, hydrating powder provides a healthy glow that doesn't cake or dry the skin.

Mica**, Zinc Stearate**, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Lauroyl Lysine**, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract**, Hydrogenated Lecithin**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil**, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract**, Aqua (Water)**, Narcissus Poeticus Extract**, Tocopherol. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**.

*ORGANIC
**NATURAL

• I'm a huge fan of all Josie Maran Products, but I have ye...1 Answers
  • I have been debating on buying this powder as I use her f...1 Answers
  • Is this better than theBalm's May-Lou Manizer?2 Answers
Marlina G.
Palm Springs, CA
I am giving this four stars. However, if you compare this highlighter to other highlighters, this highlighter is very subtle. Being subtle is not a bad thing. Sometimes I don’t want an in your face highlighter and I think that this one is perfect for that.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
A cream to powder highlighter with a champagne gold undertones. Beautiful color on the cheekbones and highlighted areas. Flattering on most skin tones, hyperpigmentation, and easily blendable. I would recommend!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
I like this highlighter. It’s got a champagne color to it. This is more settle and I thought it was going to be a blinding highlight but it wasn’t. Still very beautiful though on the skin. I received this in a Glossybox one month.
Kary C.
This highlighter is very flattering and this is a special one as it contains argan oil which helps it not cake up which is so cool cuz it's compact powder that won't dry you out.
Stefanie P.
So I am becoming a huge Josie Maran fan. I first purchased her Vibrancy foundation as well as powder and recently, this Illuminizing Veil. It's listed as a highlighter, but I use it as a setting powder. I find that it's not overly shiny (which is what I wanted). However, you can build to that if you like. Instead, I find that it provides a nice, natural and radiant glow to the skin. I love that it contains Argan Oil, organic ingredients, is gluten free, vegan and animal cruelty free. "luxury with a conscience". I dig it.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
I received this in an ipsy bag and am quickly becoming obsessed with this highlighting powder! It won't give you the blinding highlight of a Becca highlighter, but it creates the most beautiful, natural glow. If you prefer a soft sheen to an intense shimmer, you'll love this. It is a beautiful, soft powder that you can build up from a very subtle sheen to a brighter glow. I have fair skin, and this looks beautiful. It doesn't have a ton of color, so it looks more natural on the skin. It may still look odd on deeper skin tones.
Krystal H.
Glouster, OH
Smooth application is what I noticed first off. The sheer shimmer on my pale/fair akin was simply enough highlight to look so natural. It didn't set in my pores as many products have. It is non smelling, the shine is amazing and soft to the appearance on my face. Excellent for small highlights, or a short night out. Lasts all day. (Just not sweatproof) Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Powder Veil #notsponsored #Ipaidfor
Candice B.
Belmont , CA
Another great "natural" highlighter for you guys. This is @josiemarancosmetics Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil, which has a silky powder formula in a champagne hue that leaves a wash of radiance to the skin. It's Argan oil enriched properties makes this a nourishing powder that can be precisely applied to the high points of the face or lightly dusted all over for an enlightened look
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Love this formula! This is a beautiful highlighter, and looks great over my powder and liquid foundations, blush, and bare skin. I have applied with both a brush and sponge, and it is so easy to get the right coverage with either depending on what look you want to achieve.
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
Very subtle shimmer. My first experience with a highlighter and I'm impressed. I like to use on the inside of my eye to help with dark circles. Very cute container - the inside mirror says "shine the light you were born to shine" and the outside is an adorable rose-gold color. Super gorgeous! Love this stuff!
Francesca m.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it sheer or pigmented??
Diana Q.
Is this better than theBalm's May-Lou Manizer?
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
I am quite pale... have any pale girls with cool undertones tried this? Did you like this product?
Jen D.
Windsor Locks, CT
I'm a huge fan of all Josie Maran Products, but I have yet to try her illuminizing powder! Does it leave you with a shimmer? or more of a sparkle? I typically use Hourglass finishing powder. I'm wondering if this product may be better!
Stefanie P.
I have been debating on buying this powder as I use her foundation. I read reviews on Sephora that this is more of a highlighter (?) I also read that it's hard to put on, i.e., using too much of the product to even tell a difference. Those that use this, do you use it as a finishing or highlighting powder?