BY JOSIE MARAN #7 in Luminizer

A concentrated radiance liquid for the face, with high-performance crystals that are infused with multicolored luster pigments to capture and reflect light. Bring a glowing look to the skin with Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer. Enriched with Argan oil, which provides nourishment to the skin, its champagne hue mirrors the natural, radiant look of healthy skin. It's infused with madonna lily, a pure white blossom, and poet's narcissus, an ancient daffodil, which work together to brighten and even your skintone. Skin looks instantly radiant when you use this versatile liquid illuminizer alone, or mix it with foundation, moisturizer, or oil for a lit-from-within glow. Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer is inspired by the idea of enlightenment the overwhelming beauty that radiates from a person after achieving self-acceptance and spreading the light of compassion to others. Josie's Argan Enlightenment Iluminizer is the same shade and fame as the original Argan Illuminizer. The only difference is a new and improved pump package and look. see more...

• Is it easy to apply and blend? Good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • is it better to mix with foundation or moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Would you wear this as a primer or as a highlighter? Before or af...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Katherine B.
I purchased this product as a secondary liquid highlight to use primarily for mixing purposes. The price for the amount of product is quite good. I typically mix this with my foundation primer to give a slight glow, though I might rethink this once I run out, as the argan base obviously adds quite a bit of shine in addition to what would typically be expected from an oil-free highlight (poor judgment on my part). I appreciate that the product is more shimmery or “luminizing” and does not contain noticeable particles of glitter. The golden tone does not come across as uncharacteristically warm on yellow-undertones, but may work best with summery, bronzed looks for fairer pink skin. The point deduction comes from the formula, which I find begins to dry/set somewhat quickly, especially for a product with oil. I have a bit more working time when mixing with other thin products, but find it difficult to wear especially as a highlight in its own right. Between its oil formulation and limited work period, I often find blending it shifts my other makeup around, even liquid products before they have been powdered. Given the existence of drops that spread equally well on pre- and post-powdered areas, it’s not my first choice.
Karen H.
I am obsessed with this lately. I mix a little with my foundation and wear it that way. I love the look it gives my dry skin. I don’t wear foundation all the time so this will last me awhile but I haven’t been able to not use it when I do wear makeup. Such a gorgeous glow, not glittery. It’s not a big bottle so some may use it faster. I will keep buying this one though I love it.
Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Soooo i’ve been weary on liquid highlighters because they’re mostly used to mix in with foundations which I never did because I have oily skin and don’t need the extra highlight! BUT this is such a beautiful highlight!! I dab some on the high points on my face and blend in with my fingers.. it makes such a beautiful glow on my face! I live for metallic gold toned highlights!!!! ⚡️⚡️⚡️
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
I love Josie Maran products, and you always feel like you are using something that is beautiful AND good for your skin! I purchased this on amazon and it was a wonderful purchase. It is creamy liquid that dispenses from a pump (glass bottle), and it is like liquid gold. It is like applying light directly to your face. It applies smoothly and blends easily with your fingertips. It provides a sheen without being glittery or gaudy.
Jessi D.
Monticello, MN
I’m not big on liquid illuminizers but this one is really nice! I only use half a tic tac size and disperse between my cheeks, nose and highlight points on my brow bone etc. I thought it was going to be really good and somewhat tacky looking but it was very airy and natural. Great product but interesting smell, not bad but not the best if it’s going to be on my skin all day.
Brie G.
Eugene, OR
This will make you GLOW. I like to mix it with argan oil under my makeup and it makes my skin look great. I have dry skin, and I think the combo with argan oil might be too much for those with oily skin, but if you have dry, try this for a beautiful makeup day!
Jenn G.
In one word I can describe this product as YAAAAASSSS. This is my all time favorite illuminizer!! It's the perfect shade of gold because it's not too yellow and not to light. Very quick application with a beauty blender or your finger. Very creamy and stays on all day (well at least for me).
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
LOVE IT! The Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer is amazing! The consistency is liquidy but it spreads great even with just your fingertips. It's a great highlighter to use and will definitely make those cheekbones pop.  I love how golden it is and it definitely pops.
Mina C.
I've never tried liquid illuminizer before because quite frankly they intimidated me. I didn't want to look like I was wearing glitter Halloween makeup. This product is nothing like that. It truly gives you the look of healthy glowing skin. One pump goes a long way, so it'll last you a while. I like to take half or one full pump and squirt it into liquid foundation on the back of my hand. I then swirl the combo together and apply to my face. This illuminizer gives your foundation a boost. Even when mixed in foundation, you can still see a subtle glow that's really pretty. I've never tried applying it on its own, because again, I'm intimidated to do so. However, I absolutely adore the way it looks when mixed in my foundation. Not to mention it is infused with argan oil, so it helps keep my skin moisturized. The argan oil in it doesn't make your face look oily or compromise your foundation application in anyway. At least I haven't experienced that when mixing it in my Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless. The illuminizer itself doesn't feel oily on its own either. This is just one of the Josie Maran argan infused products I really like!
Kimberly M.
Bayonne, NJ
Love how it looks when I mix it with my foundation. Gives me the ultimate glowy look. My skin looks amazing after using it. The little bottle is super cute because I got it from ipsy & it lasts sooo long
perla p.
is it better to mix with foundation or moisturizer?
maria c.
Los Banos, CA
Is this illuminizer natural looking? or does it look glittery? I have the stick illuminzer but I want to try this one too.
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray , AB
Do you guys find this helps moisturize the skin? And if it easy to mix in the your foundation?
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
I've seen someone use this product in a makeup tutorial, but my question is, Is it a good product? And would yall recommend this to anyone? And if I had Acne @ oily skin, would it make my Acne worst?
nour a.
Westerville, OH
I can use this for every day or just for party?