BY JOSIE MARAN #7 in Luminizer

A concentrated radiance liquid for the face, with high-performance crystals that are infused with multicolored luster pigments to capture and reflect light. Bring a glowing look to the skin with Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer. Enriched with Argan oil, which provides nourishment to the skin, its champagne hue mirrors the natural, radiant look of healthy skin. It's infused with madonna lily, a pure white blossom, and poet's narcissus, an ancient daffodil, which work together to brighten and even your skintone. Skin looks instantly radiant when you use this versatile liquid illuminizer alone, or mix it with foundation, moisturizer, or oil for a lit-from-within glow. Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer is inspired by the idea of enlightenment the overwhelming beauty that radiates from a person after achieving self-acceptance and spreading the light of compassion to others. Josie's Argan Enlightenment Iluminizer is the same shade and fame as the original Argan Illuminizer. The only difference is a new and improved pump package and look. see more...

• Is it easy to apply and blend? Good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • is it better to mix with foundation or moisturizer?4 Answers
  • Would you wear this as a primer or as a highlighter? Before or af...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Jen D.
Jen D.
Windsor Locks, CT
For those of you new to Argan based products, they are AMAZING. Josie Maran’s line is one of my favorites.

This illuminizer is unique in that it’s made with crystals which are infused with multicolored luster pigments to reflect light. It can be applied directly to your face or mixed with your foundation or moisturizer. I chose to mix it with my foundation, which resulted in just the right amount of shimmer for a natural, healthy looking glow. Another plus? Like all of Josie Maran’s products, this illuminizer is 100% organic. So if you’re looking for an all natural product that will give your skin a soft shimmer and radiant glow, I highly recommend you give it a try!
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this highlighter! It is great mixed in with foundation or using it on the cheekbones on top of makeup for a natural looking glow. This can definitely be built up for a more intense looking sheen.I am very fair so I was worried that this would look too dark on me, but the product is not as gold or intense as what it look like in the bottle. This highlighter also photographs well. I took deployment photos with my boyfriend and I looked like I was glowing from within and not like I had a gold stripe on my face. It is definitely worth the money and I 10 out of 10 recommend this illuminator!
Ivis A.
Ivis A.
Lately I've wanted to try a new makeup routine to end up with a more natural healthy looking skin finish, after applying all the makeup products and baking and nothing worked. So i had this product in a sample and decided to apply it directly into my skin after my primer and before applying foundation and i achieved what i was looking for. that glow from within was everything. now be careful you only need a small amount, its very shiny and shimmery so you don't need that much.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Favorite summer product by far! In the summer, I do not like to wear foundation, but I still like to have something on. I also love a good summer glow without tanning and this gives me that. It's not supposed to be used all over your face, but I use that all over just for the glow. I loved that it was so lightweight. I purchased this product at Sephora and use a little less than a dime size for my face. It is a great product.
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Bridgewater, NJ
I love this illuminizer! I am all about having light reflect off my face to hide some imperfections. It brightens my cheek bones while adding a fresh dewy look. It practically gives me an eyebrow lift all with a few dabs of illuminizer. I even had a breakout last week and cover up made it stand out - so I dabbed some illuminizer and it practically disappeared. It's pretty much my in-person Photoshop in a bottle.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
I love a good highlighter, and this one has got to be one of my top 2 brands. A little goes a long way and you can even wear alone just to smooth out your skin. Great for summer and wanting a lightweight glow. I have also mixed with eyeshadow base for a beautiful gold eye. Even great on sensitive skin.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
I can't say enough positive things about this illuminated. I put this on my cheeks for just enough of the highlighted look. When I want to give my eyes just a hint of glossiness I apply to the lid and the brow bone. This is also great to mix in with foundation to give you a dewy look.
Chloe O.
Chloe O.
I love love love this illuminizer! During the summer, when I wNt a golden glow and bronze look, I love mixing this is with my foundation to give my skin a gorgeous glow and then I also apply it to my cheek bones and set it with a powder highlight and my skin is absolutely beautiful!
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.
I love this highlight for on my cheek bones or even mixed with my lotion and used all over my body. I like to especially use this under a powder highlight for a more intense look. I've seen a lot of complaints about the pump but I haven't experienced any. Love love love this!
Katie E.
Katie E.
This is the most BEAUTIFUL and LONG LASTING liquid highlighter that I have ever tried! The texture is amazing, and it blends extremely easily. I was worried to see if it would break me out, but it didn't! I would 10/10 recommend it. It is my new favorite spring product!
elizabeth m.
elizabeth m.
Atlanta, GA
I've seen someone use this product in a makeup tutorial, but my question is, Is it a good product? And would yall recommend this to anyone? And if I had Acne @ oily skin, would it make my Acne worst?
maria c.
maria c.
Los Banos, CA
Is this illuminizer natural looking? or does it look glittery? I have the stick illuminzer but I want to try this one too.
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray, AB
Do you guys find this helps moisturize the skin? And if it easy to mix in the your foundation?
perla p.
perla p.
is it better to mix with foundation or moisturizer?
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Grand Rapids , MI
I've heard good things about this product, but I have deep acne scars on my cheekbones and I'm worried this highlighter will exaggerate those scars? What is the consistency like and how does it apply?