BY JOSIE MARAN

Radiate love and light with Josie's Argan-infused highlighter. This creamy, versatile liquid graces skin with subtle luminosity for a healthy, dimensional glow.

INGREDIENTS:

Aqua (Water)**, Glycerin**, Tricaprylin, Butylene Glycol, Stearic Acid**, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Steareth-20, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Acrylates/Palmeth-25 Acrylate Copolymer, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenyl Trimethicone, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil**, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum**, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Mica (CI 77019)**, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)**, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**, Narcissus Poeticus (Narcissus) Extract**, Lilium Candidum (Madonna Lily) Bulb Extract**

• Is it easy to apply and blend? Good for oily skin?1 Answers
  • is it better to mix with foundation or moisturizer?5 Answers
  • Would you wear this as a primer or as a highlighter? Befo...1 Answers
Annette P.
Greenacres, FL
This product delivers!!!
I mix this with my moisturizer and for whatever reason, I don’t need to use primer over this. My makeup stays on alllll day with this crazy amazing glow. When I did try primer over this (smoothing primer) it took that glow away and made me look dull-ish. This mixed with ole henriksen sheer transformation keeps me matte with a glow for longer than if using a mattifying primer.

At first my face looks like a disco glow ball, but then I lightly tap an oil blotting sheet on my face then apply bare mineral powder foundation and wow. Results are the perfect glow without disco like reflection. Highly recommend for that “glow” we’re all looking for! I always gets compliments when I wear this and have the best makeup days with this!
Caution: the pump on this squirts too much every time so I mix the remainder with the moisturizer on my shoulders and that’s another wow! Totally sculpted look!
Ashley B.
I’m obsessed with this illuminizer! It’s not only a gorgeous color but it’s super hydrating and doesn’t clog your pores. You can use it all over your face or add a little more product to use as a highlight (my favorite way). It’s such a stunning color for when you have sunkissed skin. It’s also very lightweight, so it feels like you have nothing on your skin. If you really want to be extra you can put it on your shoulder and collar bones and it’s just stunning!
Hayden S.
Greeneville, TN
I have used this for three years now and won’t ever be without it.
My first one came from a want able edit when they did make up boxes. Wow that was forever ago. But hey I learned a lot back then. This has the best glow and staying power and you just need a couple drips for your whole face to look like you are catching candlelight. It’s truly gorgeous highlighter.
Josie does it again. My favorite of all of her items.
Lauren H.
East Elmhurst
Really effective, but I haven’t figured out how to pump just the tiniest bit out. I find I waste a lot of it because so much comes out with one pump. In that sense, it’s not worth the hefty price tag.
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
I love Josie Maran products, and you always feel like you are using something that is beautiful AND good for your skin! I purchased this on amazon and it was a wonderful purchase. It is creamy liquid that dispenses from a pump (glass bottle), and it is like liquid gold. It is like applying light directly to your face. It applies smoothly and blends easily with your fingertips. It provides a sheen without being glittery or gaudy.
Jessi D.
Monticello, MN
I’m not big on liquid illuminizers but this one is really nice! I only use half a tic tac size and disperse between my cheeks, nose and highlight points on my brow bone etc. I thought it was going to be really good and somewhat tacky looking but it was very airy and natural. Great product but interesting smell, not bad but not the best if it’s going to be on my skin all day.
Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
LOVE IT! The Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer is amazing! The consistency is liquidy but it spreads great even with just your fingertips. It's a great highlighter to use and will definitely make those cheekbones pop.  I love how golden it is and it definitely pops.
Kimberly M.
Bayonne, NJ
Love how it looks when I mix it with my foundation. Gives me the ultimate glowy look. My skin looks amazing after using it. The little bottle is super cute because I got it from ipsy & it lasts sooo long
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
This product is very pretty! It makes me feel sunkissed and glowy! I tend to use powder highlighter but this is something I’ll wear for a day out in the sunshine
Haley H.
New castle , PA
Love this product if I'm wanting a dewy finish. I sometimes mix it with my foundation but it just ends up leaving my foundation looking patchy. This product worked best for me as a highlighter over my foundation or on my collar bones and arms for an extra glow to my skin. Unless you're maybe using it with a lighter coverage foundation I wouldn't mix it. Other than that it's a great product, goes on smooth, it's hydrating and smells good. The texture isn't gritty at all which is usually the case with a shimmer. Would repurchase!
perla c.
is it better to mix with foundation or moisturizer?
maria c.
Los Banos, CA
Is this illuminizer natural looking? or does it look glittery? I have the stick illuminzer but I want to try this one too.
Krystle T.
Fort McMurray , AB
Do you guys find this helps moisturize the skin? And if it easy to mix in the your foundation?
elizabeth m.
Atlanta , GA
I've seen someone use this product in a makeup tutorial, but my question is, Is it a good product? And would yall recommend this to anyone? And if I had Acne @ oily skin, would it make my Acne worst?
nour a.
Westerville, OH
I can use this for every day or just for party?

Sephora