Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40 uploaded by Christina G.

BY JOSIE MARAN

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40
  • "Nice sunscreen, absorbs nicely and isn't greasy. No white overcast and wears very well under makeup. I have dry skin and this doesn't irritate it or dry me out!" in 4 reviews
Miriam G.
Phoenix, AZ
I'll start off by saying I've been using this product consistently for the past several years. I fell in love the with non-tinted version of this moisturizer, and bought several bottles of this, thinking that the tint would be the only way to improve the original. I have to say, I like the non-tinted version of this better. Another reviewer mentioned that this was "tuggy" in the sense that it doesn't seem to distribute as easily, and I'd agree. It does seem like I need to use more of this to get the same coverage from the non-tinted version. I'm also not a huge fan of the color. It's supposed to work for every skin tone, but I find that it's too peachy for my fair-to medium skin. I can't imagine that anyone who is very fair could wear this without looking a bit orangey. I'd prefer if this product came is a few different shades to complement a wider range of tones. I also find that this gives the skin a very dewy (dare I say greasy) appearance, whereas the non-tinted formula does not. That said, I make it work by mixing in  a few drops of a my foundation to create a custom tinted moisturizer, and my skin looks even and hydrated. It does moisturize and gives great sun protection, but as soon as I run out of this I'm sticking with the non-tinted version.
Jacqueline f.
Corinth , KY
I absolutely love this product and even more that it has spf now. I already love josie maran products and the argan oil has always been my favorite it always keeps my skin hydrated with a nice glow and sheen but it is not to oily it is very light weight! I would definitely recommend this product and so glad that it now has the much needed spf skin protection!
Angela M.
I sampled this and am planning on making this my next sunscreen purchase. The tint works well for my light-medium skin and it leave a believable glow while evening my skin tone. I like this better than what I'm currently using, which is the It cosmetics anti-aging armor, because it's more lightweight and hydrating. I usually don't prefer scents in my products but it's so light and pleasantly fruity that it doesn't bother me. And this didn't cause break outs! The non-tinted version if this did cause me to break out.
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
I love love love Josie Maran products! I have oily skin and use this moisturizer at night and in the morning and it keeps my skin soft, doesn’t make it greasy and soaks in well. I recommend her products to many of my friends.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Audrey A.
Deridder, LA
When I moved to a dryer/windy climate, my skin really reacted poorly. This moisturizer took my skin from dry and cracked to smooth and soft again. It’s a little pricey, but it’s amazing.
Leslie C.
Lavalette , WV
Love is product. It is great for my combination skin. The only thing I wish I could change is the way it’s smells. It doesn’t smell bad or anything just a little weird, but it makes my skin feel so good that I don’t mind
Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love this moisturizer in the winter because it is thicker and more of a heavy coat over dry winter skin. I don’t like it in the summer for this same reason but it always gives me a nice healthy glow on my skin.
Abbie C.
Not very moisturizing and incredibly greasy. The sunscreen also leaves a white cast on my face, which I don’t like. For all the things this does not do, I would invest my money in a different moisturizer.
Tracy O.
Silver Spring, MD
I mostly like this. I am still searching for my HG day lotion. I love the slight golden bronze tint to this. I love that it has NO scent and a high SPF. I love that it doesn't irritate my skin. I'm less in love with the texture--it's, how can I explain...tuggy. Like, you need to pump more than you would normally because it doesn't spread as easily as some other lotions. That bothers me a little. But overall I like what it does for my skin. I'm interested to try the non-tinted version to see if i have the same problem.
Sarah J.
Who has tried this? Is the shade going to work with my fair cool skin tone?