BY JOSIE MARAN

A hydrating, ultra creamy, full-coverage concealer. This deeply hydrating, never-cakey, buildable, color-correcting concealer forgives all skin sins dark circles, blemishes, and uneven pigment without masking your face. Creamy, blendable, and luminous, it comes with a self-sharpening, twist-up tip so you'll always be on-point. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "As a kid, I had one of those giant boxes of crayons with the built-in sharpener. I loved coloring (especially outside the lines!), but when I tried to sharpen my crayons, the points broke off. No more! My Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon sharpens itself when you twist it. It's a superportable, superblendable, superhydrating, Argan Oil-infused, full coverage concealer." Josie Maran Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Buy on Sephora
cindy g.
cindy g.
What stands out the mist to me about this concealer is how light it is but how it can cover as well. Just need to get my right shade and it will be even better.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
I love this concealer it fits just right for me. You can dab the incorrect places on your skin
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Medium, Light
Pleasant surprise!!! This concealer sparked my interest awhile back. Argan for skin and hair is super beneficial. At first I was scared because it had some really great reviews and some really bad ones!! I wanted to find out myself and I'm so glad I did.
I have super oily skin and usually have to use a matte type concealer because Creamy ones usually flop on me. However this stuff is amazing!!
1st off it is super creamy so a little goes a long way. It gives me complete full coverage!! I always have used concealer in the light shade range because I'm a huge fan of a brightened under eye and forehead (above the brows) area!!
This glides on like silk but like I said before a little goes along way!! I apply it in a triangle shape directly under my eyes down to the tip of my nose,next I take a small micro beauty blender spray it with just a small amount of fix + and blend it evenly into the skin!!! My under eye area overall stays perfect with no caking or creasing!!
I think overall with my skin care routine and a boost of Argan in this product I've noticed definite improvement in my under eye skin texture.
Overall I'm glad I took the leap and tried this out!!
This showed me that even though I have oily skin I don't have to be afraid of the word (CREAMY)..🤗🤗 This is slowly becoming my most used concealer YAY...Great discovery!!!😍😍😍
Leigh D.
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
Review for: Medium
So after the KKW contour kit craze I started thinking about my favorite product line. I ordered from Josie Maran website for the July 4th sale and bought 2 color sticks to contour with. It was genius! It's creamy and easy to do. Especially now that my skin is aging. I really don't have to wear makeup I just use the Josie self tanning butter. Put that on before bed, wash face in the morning for a beautiful summer glow and use these color sticks. I did buy the watercolor eyeshadow in Rose dejinero and pop a little color on my lids. I even use the lighter color stick as a primer for my eyes. It's a lot more product than the KKW and obviously has anti aging properties so a win win for a summer look!!
Katie G.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
Review for: Fair
I love this concealer and I don't think it gets enough credit. It's so creamy and soft. It blends perfectly and the coverage is divine. This is the only concealer I use. And one of these lasts forever. But I don't do all of the heavy concealing you see on YouTube and Instagram. So I just use a little.
Laura G.
Laura G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Medium
I have a fair skintone so I use a darker color (medium) as a cream contour! I find it looks really natural and is extremely easy to blend. It lasts  reasonably long on my dry skin and doesn't look orange at all. The price point is excellent and it hasn't caused me any breakouts or irritation
Jenah L.
Jenah L.
This is a great concealer to bring with you on the go! It's not super heavyweight in coverage, so it's great to keep I your purse to touch up throughout the day. Has great coverage without being too heavy or cakey
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Hollywood, FL
This product and this WHOLE brand is amazing. There formula is just amazing. Keeps your skin super hydrated 24/7 and leaves your skin looking healthy and glowy. Will definitely buy again.
Rhiannon L.
Rhiannon L.
Review for: Fair
My go to concealer! It blends easily and effortlessly, and it stays on all day, not to mention a little goes a long way so it is definitely worth the price and will last you a long time.
Rana J.
Rana J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was the first concealer crayon I've ever owned, and I really really like it. I use it mostly for my under eye circles and it covers great! Its got a creamy consistency that is easy to blend out. The only thing that bothers me is that after a while, wrinkles will form in the makeup. But otherwise, I like it alot!
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Bristow , VA
Is this creamy and blend able ?
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
I'm torn between this concealer and the new Tarte one. Anyone have suggestions on which is better?