BY JOSIE MARAN

An argan oil-infused, sheer color stick that grants a lasting, natural flush to cheeks and lips. This dual-purpose lip and cheek color provides flattering, subtle color while treating the skin with Josie Maran's signature argan oil. To be used as a blush or lip color, the color stick leaves a natural and long-lasting dewy finish that complements any skintone while repairing and replenishing the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Argan oil is produced from the argan tree in the semi deserts of Morocco. This oil is rich in Vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which have antiaging properties. This organic ingredient is known to help and prevent dehydration, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and sebum production. It is your answer to healthy, youthful, and radiant skin and hair.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Josie Maran Argan Color Stick
  • "dreamy pink is a lovely color. this product is perfect for dry skin. it blends very easily and leaves a healthy subtle glow on your cheek. perfect for " i just went to the gym and i'm flushed" look. i gave it 4 out of 5 because of the smell, dreamy pink kind of smells like ginger/lemon and i did not expect that. here's a picture of the product and how it looked like blended vs unblended/indoor vs outdoor.
    " in 7 reviews
    " in 7 reviews
Jessie W.
Stafford, VA
Review for: Spice more...
This is my go-to blush for fall now, and probably winter too. It says that you can use this on your lips or cheeks, but I only use this on my cheeks. The formula is so smooth and blendable, so it doesn't smudge away my foundation, but still blends to a natural finish. I get dry spots on my cheeks at times, and this doesn't make them stand out. Definitely recommend!
AUbrey Q.
Review for: Mini Rosey more...
Really beautiful color! Perfect for most skin colors. Easily blends and can use as a lip stick as well!
Michelle M.
I love this color stick! This product is so easy when you're in hurry because you can't mess it up. I like that I don't need a mirror to put in on when I'm out in public because I know it looks great. It's the perfect rosy, sheer, your lips but better color. It's nourishing for your lips because it had argan oil in it. Highly recommend. One of my HG lip products!
Aranza S.
Phoenix , AZ
These color sticks are amazing. They're argan oil based and had the right pigmentation. There amazing as cream blushes and I've even used them
On the lips. Sadly, these have been discontinued, as most of the Josie color line has. At least that's what I was told. This was one of the best cream blushes that was easy to use.
Amanda A.
Verdunville, WV
Review for: Spice more...
I am only taking away one star because I am not usually a cream blush type person. However, I am a fan of the Josie Maran ones. I find the best way to apply them is by taking a stipple brush to the stick and applying to my face that way. This product blends great, has good color payoff, and makes my drier skin feel great. It also lasts throughout most of the day. One other added plus is that this doubles as a lipstick! This color makes for a great deep blush or a great lip color.
Maria G.
Review for: Mini Rosey more...
I have two in the color spice and wildflower I think that's the name. I use spice on my lips and I love the color it leaves like a pink nude almost. I love the smell but it goes away fast. I haven't used it as blush or anything else except my lips and its great I like it I haven't used it enough to see if it actually changes my lips dryness but what I've read I'm guessing it does
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Review for: Other more...
Dreamy pink is a lovely color. This product is perfect for dry skin. It blends very easily and leaves a healthy subtle glow on your cheek. Perfect for " I just went to the gym and i'm flushed" look. I gave it 4 out of 5 because of the smell, dreamy pink kind of smells like ginger/lemon and I did not expect that. Here's a picture of the product and how it looked like blended vs unblended/indoor vs outdoor.
Stephanie F.
SANTA CRUZ, CA
Review for: Petal Pink Neutral Pink more...
I love this blush stick I have been using everyday for work it's perfect for checks and lips very moisturizing
Easy to blend
Smeels amazing
Cruelty free
Nokia hard chemical used all natural
Color is just beautiful retails $22
Stick has a lot of product
Anna H.
Josie Maran Cosmetics has been my go to brand for Argan Oil for a long time now so it was natural for me to try her color sticks! They are a creamy amazing formula that lasts a long time on your skin. The shade is true to color and never dries out your skin! I recommend it to everyone!
Florlisa S.
Flint, MI
I have been using Josie Maran products for over two years now... they are fantastic! This stick can be used for blush or lip product The only con is the shelf life. I noticed when I had them over 8 months I had a residue that formed at the top, that is something to watch out for if you do not use your products up fast. Other than that the stick performed great. I do recommend checking out her body butters if you haven't already!
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
Is this a good color stick?
Viviana A.
I know this product could be used for both lips and cheeks. But when applying to cheeks does it blend nicely with your fingers or do you need a brush to have a better finish?
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Is this color good for light skin?
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Anyone ever try this ? A lot of people say Josie maran products are really good !
Serena H.
Is this the only color they have or are there other color available