BY JOSIE MARAN

Easy, effortless color for lips and cheeks for a natural, rosy glow. Formulated with Apricot and Mango Seed Butter for an ultra smooth, skin perfecting texture plus lemon tea tree oil and menthol to refresh and purify.

Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil**, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Beeswax**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter**, Copernica Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax**, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)**, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter**, Persea Gratissima (Avacado) Butter**, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate)**, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil**, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil**, Leptospermum Petersonii**, (Lemon Tea Tree) Oil**, Menthol**, Tocopherol**, Ethylhexylglycerin**, Caprylyl Glycol (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Hexylene Glycol** May Also Contain: Mica (CI 77019)**, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)**, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**, Carmine (CI 75470)**, Blue # 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 22 Lake (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate**, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate** (*Organic

**Natural)

*Certified Organic Ingredient**Natural Ingredient

Josie Maran Argan Color Stick
  • "dreamy pink is a lovely color. this product is perfect for dry skin. it blends very easily and leaves a healthy subtle glow on your cheek. perfect for " i just went to the gym and i'm flushed" look. i gave it 4 out of 5 because of the smell, dreamy pink kind of smells like ginger/lemon and i did not expect that. here's a picture of the product and how it looked like blended vs unblended/indoor vs outdoor.
    " in 7 reviews
Chary J.
Gilbert
I have a small color stick in Irresistible, and it's my go-to for blush at the moment.  It's kind of a browned down pink, so it's not too little girl pink.  I love the smell of it - it smells like citrus, and that it doesn't feel cakey on my cheeks.  I am also a huge fan of its versatility - I can use it on my eyes, my cheeks and my lips.  It's moisturizing, and again, the smell is awesome.  Sometimes I'll swipe it on my cheeks and lips and just head out the door.  It adds a great flush of color and Josie is right...powder blushes tend to age you, this moisturizing color stick glides on so nicely and doesn't settle in your skin.  I also have 3 big color sticks - a highlighter, bronzer, and a pink one.  I can't remember the color for the pink one -  it's a bit too rosy for me, but I'll dab it on the apples of my cheeks and blend it in for a nice, light touch of color.
Love X.
Review for: Other more...
This is my first cheek makeup! I got it in the Rose color! I use it all the time and after three years I still have a huge chunk of it left! It lasts for a long time! I wanted to get one for my mom as a gift but I couldn't find it at Sephora anymore :(

It's super pigmented, so a little goes a long way! It's creamy and very natural looking once applied onto my cheeks! Something I absolutely love about this product is that it can also be used on my lips! It's beautiful! Packaging is adorable too! Like a huge lipstick lol
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Other more...
I really like these multipurpose color sticks. I have gotten these with sets of Josie Maran products, but never really used them. I recently received the Birthday Suit color and I love it. It is really great as a blush and lip color. I have even used it on my eyelids. The stick is creamy and is easy to apply. I swipe the stick on my cheek and blend with a brush.
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
I love this product for days I don't want to wear a lot of makeup and just throw on blush eyeliner and mascara in a little concealer and I got a simple look going on and probably some lip stuff but definitely a good product those on easily Blends in easily and it's good for your skin
Carol P.
East Pittsburgh
Review for: Other more...
So far amazing, I just got mine about a week ago and love it! I have a color happy. But beautiful on my lips and extremely pleased with it on my cheeks. Gives you a nice smooth finish and stays for a long time. I am looking for other colors that I like. I definitely will buy this product again. The price is good and the product last a long time! I feel that it is a good value for the money.
Rebekah H.
Review for: Guava Goodness more...
I want to love this because I've loved on her argan oil for years- amazing stuff. But every makeup item by Josie doesn't stay well. It fades quickly and tends to crease. Also seems greasy on me.
Mayra D.
Review for: Other more...
This has been in my purse the entire summer. I'm a sucker for a multitasking product and so much more when it actually delivers. I have a small one I got from an order from QVC in the color rosey. Shade is beautiful. Gives my lips a bit of color that is not over the top but definitely there. It is so super moisturizing. I love the way It makes my lips feel. Leaves them super soft. I don't love to put a bit on my cheeks when I'm in a hurry or when I'm feeling "washed out". I have to say that so far, Josie's lip products have been a winner for me. They have all been so moisturizing.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Review for: Other more...
Dreamy pink is a lovely color. This product is perfect for dry skin. It blends very easily and leaves a healthy subtle glow on your cheek. Perfect for " I just went to the gym and i'm flushed" look. I gave it 4 out of 5 because of the smell, dreamy pink kind of smells like ginger/lemon and I did not expect that. Here's a picture of the product and how it looked like blended vs unblended/indoor vs outdoor.
Florlisa S.
Flint, MI
I have been using Josie Maran products for over two years now... they are fantastic! This stick can be used for blush or lip product The only con is the shelf life. I noticed when I had them over 8 months I had a residue that formed at the top, that is something to watch out for if you do not use your products up fast. Other than that the stick performed great. I do recommend checking out her body butters if you haven't already!
Leigh D.
Spring, TX
Review for: Other more...
Ok ladies listen up! I just purchased the clear stick. Serums are now the go to in anti aging. So we are not getting enough moisture. At night or even in the morning after I use my vitamin C serum I put this over it. Keep in mind how much pressure you use so it's not thick. It's matte so my makeup goes over it well. What it does is lock in the serums plus with the added benefit of moisturizer without using an oil. If you are into dermarolling then you definitely need this. Again after you roll and add your serums put this on to lock in your product and it helps with the healing time. It's cheap considering how much product you get. You can use it anywhere you need moisture. So if you travel it's excellent for your carry on.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
Is this a good color stick?
Viviana A.
I know this product could be used for both lips and cheeks. But when applying to cheeks does it blend nicely with your fingers or do you need a brush to have a better finish?
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Is this color good for light skin?
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
Anyone ever try this ? A lot of people say Josie maran products are really good !
Serena H.
Is this the only color they have or are there other color available